+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Lmao…you know on Twitter most folks joke about not getting into anything if the other party doesn’t have plans of relocating.
For most folks, 2023 must not meet you here - the uncertainty is driving people insane.
Lmaooo. Ikr. I have been staying off relationships because of this. Even if they have japa plans, the stress of dating someone and then waiting on IRCC to grant them PR through SS is not worth it. You go dey apart for like 2-3years before anything materialise. Who get time for that stress? With everything wey person dey go through for their hand now. E better make person reach that side find person wey him go marry abeg :D

Rexxxx

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
CPC Ottawa
Hope to get some traction in the next couple of weeks!
Hey man, congrats. I read in one of your posts where you were to travel/resume school in Canada this August and wanted to send a webform updating your address. Did you finally send that update to IRCC. Secondly do you think that was what made your medicals get extended vis-a-vis made em continue your processing at Ottawa? Considering your are FSW-O
Or are you resident in the States?

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
I'm a month behind y'll, Did folks receive PPR's in the past month? I guess some in the US may have got.
yeah, we all received r PPRs. Now we're just out here chillin, deciding whether or not to go to Canada in the cold winter.

• Haha
Reactions: sixtyby3
D

Deleted member 1050918

Question: I've just withdrawn my EE profile as it was about to expire this month anyway. My EE profile now has a "Current status" of "Profile Withdrawn". I've tried going back into this profile and "resubmitting" but there's no button to do that; it keeps sending me back to the main page. Do I just go ahead and create a whole new EE profile, which would probably have a different "Application number"? Thanks fellas.

Rexxxx

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
Question: I've just withdrawn my EE profile as it was about to expire this month anyway. My EE profile now has a "Current status" of "Profile Withdrawn". I've tried going back into this profile and "resubmitting" but there's no button to do that; it keeps sending me back to the main page. Do I just go ahead and create a whole new EE profile, which would probably have a different "Application number"? Thanks fellas.
You gotta create a fresh one. The withdrawn one will always be there for reference only.