+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Never really experienced such atmosphere as I’m relatively new. Would be interesting to see
The frequent question in that era was “my CRS score is 479 but I haven’t received my ITA, what can I do?”

“I submitted my profile 32nd May at 9pm, does that mean tiebreaker?”

“I uploaded my old IELTS score but I have received ITA, what can I do?”

“I included my puppy in my application as dependent but I don’t have his birth certificate. Please help”

“I claimed points from my mother’s sister’s father’s child. She’s like a sister to me, how can I prove this relationship “

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
The frequent question in that era was “my CRS score is 479 but I haven’t received my ITA, what can I do?”

“I included my puppy in my application as dependent but I don’t have his birth certificate. Please help”

“I claimed points from my mother’s sister’s father’s child. She’s like a sister to me, how can I prove this relationship “
Interesting times. Lol

Reactions: Tristan-XI

Bathna33

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-06-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2021
Med's Done....
18-11-2021
Passport Req..
07-01-2022
As per the notes, the RFV email was not received by the applicant. A new request has been placed with
CPC Ottawa to re-send the email to the applicant
That's weird they did not add this to my notes. Did you call the IRCC or message them?

Bathna33

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-06-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2021
Med's Done....
18-11-2021
Passport Req..
07-01-2022
according to GCMS, I have:
"Primary Visa Office: CPC - Ottawa
Secondary Visa Office: London"

Extra from the GCMS:
"- The application has been approved and the RFV email was sent to the applicant on 2020/02/20.
- As per the notes, the RFV email was not received by the applicant. A new request has been placed with
CPC Ottawa to re-send the email to the applicant."

Feels like we are in the same boat. We need IRCC to re-start the process for outlanders and see what happens.

Also, I have my correct email on the system so there shouldn't be any delivery issues, while theirs system si crap and down non-stop for fixes.
In what section was written? I think I should message them again They melted my brain cells with this freaking stone age communications

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......

Bro, don't kill me lol

Jid1234567

Star Member
May 25, 2021
Thank you, i appreciate it <3 This is has been mentally exhausting for different reasons: being forced into an involuntary Long distance relationship because of covid, frustration, life on hold. I am just tired and got too many goals linked to Canada. My brain is tired. But hope things clear up.
Hang in there buddy. Things will def clear up. It definitely ain’t easy. The lord is your strength

Reactions: Jaycejay

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
ECAS is an old tool. Doesn't apply to the majority of Express Entry applications as you use the CIC portal to check your status
Oh okay! may be that's why my application status wasn't showing up. I was going through CIC website and came across this tool.
Thanks!

Haku13

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021

Oh it’s the real peace!! Can we experience this feeling this year? Are we lucky enough? :rolleyes:

Reactions: ita_drgen

KoochNozzle

Jun 25, 2021
It is sad to see how IRCC is treating its outland customers. If IRCC was a private company, their ass would have bankrupted long time ago due to poor service and customer support. This is modern day slavery where they are controlling our time without compensating us.
Umm no it's not. You are free to do what you want, you just can't enter a country. If you put all your eggs in one basket you're the idiot not another country where you don't live. This is a great immigration program and there are challenges because of a pandemic. Why would anyone pay you while you wait for your application to be processed. The application doesn't say you have to quit your job or career plans while you wait. It just says there are processing delays and understandably so.

• Angry

KoochNozzle

Jun 25, 2021
Thank you, i appreciate it <3 This is has been mentally exhausting for different reasons: being forced into an involuntary Long distance relationship because of covid, frustration, life on hold. I am just tired and got too many goals linked to Canada. My brain is tired. But hope things clear up.
You can get a new boy friend/ girl friend easy.. kick the can on that long distance thing

• Angry

Jid1234567

Star Member
May 25, 2021
Hey y’all so I have a really dumb question lol. I heard that once your get ITA there is a form you fill where you add the list of your family members (parents, siblings etc) for future references. Is it possible/ advisable to add a boyfriends name lol. Like a serious relationship but not engaged or anything for now.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hey y’all so I have a really dumb question lol. I heard that once your get ITA there is a form you fill where you add the list of your family members (parents, siblings etc) for future references. Is it possible/ advisable to add a boyfriends name lol. Like a serious relationship but not engaged or anything for now.
No.

Only possible to add as a common law partner if the two of you have lived together continuously for at least one year and can prove it.

Bathna33

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-06-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2021
Med's Done....
18-11-2021
Passport Req..
07-01-2022
You can get a new boy friend/ girl friend easy.. kick the can on that long distance thing
go drink a cup of water and eat a kitkat. You need to relax, you're bit tense.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
To me, Canada needs a population of about 60 million with a much younger average age in the workforce. They'll probably need to keep their immigration levels up for the next 7 8 years. They also lose skilled workers to EU and US. They need to build more houses and end the housing crisis, and aim to create more jobs in Canada.
I remember reading in an article couple of years back that the target for Canada was 100 million population by 2100. Not sure if this is still true.