+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

microbu88

Aug 12, 2021
Feel sorry for him but who the hell misses such a golden mail. Wow
According to GCMS notes I should've received a request for visa (RFV) in Feb/2020 but that never arrived. Not in my PR application account, nor in my email inbox/junk. Contacted IRCC via webform to resend it and they confirmed that indeed I was sent one and that they will resend it to me. Again, that never happened. Is this RFV the PPR thing you are talking about? I never received a COPR but according to GCMS notes the application is approved. Bloody covid...

Bathna33

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-06-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2021
Med's Done....
18-11-2021
Passport Req..
07-01-2022
According to GCMS notes I should've received a request for visa (RFV) in Feb/2020 but that never arrived. Not in my PR application account, nor in my email inbox/junk. Contacted IRCC via webform to resend it and they confirmed that indeed I was sent one and that they will resend it to me. Again, that never happened. Is this RFV the PPR thing you are talking about? I never received a COPR but according to GCMS notes the application is approved. Bloody covid...
I am in the exact same boat. Which VO are you?

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Jeez. That’s sad

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
I missed the email because of a typo that I would have never even consider, and I have been using it for 10 years. I am so traumatized I have to spell out my email letter by letter after that error that cost me two years of my life. I am just saying not everything is as it seems. Everyone now harasses me for "missing the gold mail" and I am like yea, thanks, helps a lot with my mental health.
you should have just taken a generic ppr letter changed the name, uci and ee application number using photoshop and sent it. the letter is the same for everyone. I did the same when my company sent a job duties letter with no header or address. i just added them in.

Tristan-XI

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
I like how we have slowly moved on from discussing about just COVID / vaccinations / applications stuck in processing etc to discussing about new PPRs and COPRs. Eagerly waiting for the time when who got / didn’t get an ITA and who got / didn’t get PPR was the most ‘usual’ thing to discuss.
Hoping earnestly for that. Can’t wait for this forum to be flooded with good news

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
dont understand what the big deal is, he got the letter and is just recreating it. like a xerox. whats the difference. its not like the letter has a barcode or watermarks.

microbu88

Aug 12, 2021
I am in the exact same boat. Which VO are you?
according to GCMS, I have:
"Primary Visa Office: CPC - Ottawa
Secondary Visa Office: London"

Extra from the GCMS:
"- The application has been approved and the RFV email was sent to the applicant on 2020/02/20.
- As per the notes, the RFV email was not received by the applicant. A new request has been placed with
CPC Ottawa to re-send the email to the applicant."

Feels like we are in the same boat. We need IRCC to re-start the process for outlanders and see what happens.

Also, I have my correct email on the system so there shouldn't be any delivery issues, while theirs system si crap and down non-stop for fixes.