+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW
May be he had different priorities back then. Now he has changed his mind.
Lol possibly but after such a torturing long wait what would it have hurt to just give up his passport to the consulate for a week, max 2 weeks, and get his COPR. Then reassess? Guess only he can answer that one

Reactions: Jaycejay

Bathna33

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-06-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2021
Med's Done....
18-11-2021
Passport Req..
07-01-2022
Lol possibly but after such a torturing long wait what would it have hurt to just give up his passport to the consulate for a week, max 2 weeks, and get his COPR. Then reassess? Guess only he can answer that one
Did he do it on purpose? Like ignore the email?

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW
Did he do it on purpose? Like ignore the email?
Can't say, I'm just replying to the suggestion that he might have reconsidered his decision to go ahead with immigrating after investing all this time and money already. What'd he have to lose seeing it through and letting his copr expire instead?
Did you ignore your mail on purpose?

Bathna33

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-06-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2021
Med's Done....
18-11-2021
Passport Req..
07-01-2022
Can't say, I'm just replying to the suggestion that he might have reconsidered his decision to go ahead with immigrating after investing all this time and money already. What'd he have to lose seeing it through and letting his copr expire instead?
Did you ignore your mail on purpose?
I missed the email because of a typo that I would have never even consider, and I have been using it for 10 years. I am so traumatized I have to spell out my email letter by letter after that error that cost me two years of my life. I am just saying not everything is as it seems. Everyone now harasses me for "missing the gold mail" and I am like yea, thanks, helps a lot with my mental health.

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW
I missed the email because of a typo that I would have never even consider, and I have been using it for 10 years. I am so traumatized I have to spell out my email letter by letter after that error that cost me two years of my life. I am just saying not everything is as it seems. Everyone now harasses me for "missing the gold mail" and I am like yea, thanks, helps a lot with my mental health.
Sorry about your mishap, when did this happen 2019? What's your current status? Is your profile still active?
My intention was not to harrass or ridicule anyone...I just imagine after waiting the standard 6 months processing time one would naturally be anxious and camp on their mail inboxes and junk folders for any communique from cic/ircc. Have you learned of anyone who has been in your similar situation and how did it turn out...I'm certain you wouldn't be the 1st...

Last edited:

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Did you send a webform and ask what to do? Before covid if PPR expires, you needed to apply again.

• Angry
Reactions: Bathna33

Bathna33

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-06-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2021
Med's Done....
18-11-2021
Passport Req..
07-01-2022
Did you send a webform and ask what to do? Before covid if PPR expires, you needed to apply again.
In their email, they said if you did not receive the email we will send you the letter again. You have to reapply if COPR expires not PPR. Please don't share misconceptions, I would have died now if I didn't know that fact.
They said they will send PPR once VO Ottawa start moving again.

Bathna33

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-06-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2021
Med's Done....
18-11-2021
Passport Req..
07-01-2022
Sorry about your mishap, when did this happen 2019? What's your current status? Is your profile still active?
My intention was not to harrass or ridicule anyone...I just imagine after waiting the standard 6 months processing time one would naturally be anxious and camp on their mail inboxes and junk folders for any communique from cec/ircc. Have you learned of anyone who has been in your similar situation and how did it turn out...I'm certain you wouldn't be the 1st...
This happened Feb 27th 2020. I was anxious too, waiting and all. the email never went through. There is a typo in the address, you'd think there is just a delay.
Yes this happened many times before. People used to get their second PPR in a matter of weeks. In their email they told me, if you did not receive the letter, inform us via webform and we will be happy to send it again. It's just that now I am stuck due to covid.

Reactions: Jaycejay

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW
This happened Feb 27th 2020. I was anxious too, waiting and all. the email never went through. There is a typo in the address, you'd think there is just a delay.
Yes this happened many times before. People used to get their second PPR in a matter of weeks. In their email they told me, if you did not receive the letter, inform us via webform and we will be happy to send it again. It's just that now I am stuck due to covid.
According to the above reply from ircc seems you can still send in your passport with an expired letter if you've paid the 2 way fee and you Visa office is operational. Maybe you aren't going to get another one since it's been issued already, but should rather send your passport with your expired letter. The worst that could happen is that they send your passport back without issuing your visa? Idk Ijs...that's what I'd do.

Bathna33

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-06-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2021
Med's Done....
18-11-2021
Passport Req..
07-01-2022
According to the above reply from ircc seems you can still send in your passport with an expired letter if you've paid the 2 way fee and you Visa office is operational. Maybe you aren't going to get another one since it's been issued already, but should rather send your passport with your expired letter. The worst that could happen is that they send your passport back without issuing your visa? Idk Ijs...that's what I'd do.
I do not have the email. Can I send my passport with no email and expired meds?

Bathna33

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-06-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2021
Med's Done....
18-11-2021
Passport Req..
07-01-2022
"
Good day,,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided. For further information regarding your enquiry, please refer to the email that was sent to you on February 27, 2020 to the following address:****

We recommend that you also verify your junk mail folder, since emails may be rerouted there if your email program is set to filter or block emails coming from outside of your contact list.

Furthermore, since this letter was sent by email, it will not be available in the messages section of your online account.

If you have not received our email, you may advise us by using the IRCC Web form and it will be our pleasure to send it back to you."

I reached out to them several times via webforms and phone calls, so by now they know I didn't get my PPR.

Bathna33

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-06-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2021
Med's Done....
18-11-2021
Passport Req..
07-01-2022

Caprio

Star Member
Jul 4, 2021
In their email, they said if you did not receive the email we will send you the letter again. You have to reapply if COPR expires not PPR. Please don't share misconceptions, I would have died now if I didn't know that fact.
They said they will send PPR once VO Ottawa start moving again.
Why is VO Ottawa always so slow