+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
And honestly, I feel like this "FSW draws coming soon" is just becoming a clickbait for Youtubers to receive a few hundred more viewers. Like there is this channel called "Dream Canada" and once a week he uploads a video with an exactly same thumbnail of his smiling face plus a "Good news: FSW draws coming soon" on the lower left side :D:D

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
And honestly, I feel like this "FSW draws coming soon" is just becoming a clickbait for Youtubers to receive a few hundred more viewers. Like there is this channel called "Dream Canada" and once a week he uploads a video with an exactly same thumbnail of his smiling face plus a "Good news: FSW draws coming soon" on the lower left side :D:D
Canada has too many of these youtube channels. especially couple channels. They dont make much with their regular job. They need a side gig I guess.

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
Guys, I have gone through the full 279 pages of this forum. Honestly the more you stick to this issue, the harder you make it for yourselves. Just leave it on its own. There is this saying in my culture that "the harder you try to hold the soap, the faster it escapes from your hands". Before I create my profile a few months ago, my friend who is already in Canada told me that just register to the system and leave it. Go live your life, and if they sent you an email that you are selected, go for it and submit your documents and once again, go back to live your life until they let you enter Canada. I do realize what those who say can't make a decision for their lives feel, but you have to understand that this is not the same as applying for university or a job offer that follows a clear and timed path. To me, it kinda feels like the lottery now, although this system is by far more logical and predictable, still I believe one should not put a pause on his life waiting for draws or receiving ITAs.
I see what you're trying to say and that's most certainly the way to go based on how things are now but for people who have already recieved ITA were supposed to recieve an answer within 6 months. This is what IRCC itself had committed to. It is understandable that things are getting delayed but they need to communicate as to what they're planning to do with us. It's the uncertainty that's more then half the problem. An year and a half is enough time to at least come up with a timeline.

canadaindia123

Star Member
Sep 14, 2019
London
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
NOC: 2173
I increased my score from 435 to 475 yesterday after WES upgraded my ECA. I was quite excited about it before I realized that there have been no FSW draws in a while. To add to that, I won't also be eligible for OINP tech draw because its higher that the cutoff. Life is sad.

• Sad
Reactions: Lc4life and dxdroid

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
I increased my score from 435 to 475 yesterday after WES upgraded my ECA. I was quite excited about it before I realized that there have been no FSW draws in a while. To add to that, I won't also be eligible for OINP tech draw because its higher that the cutoff. Life is sad.
Your score in good. Whenever they decide to resume those draws (which i hope would happen in the 4th quarter), you will get invited in no time.

Reactions: canadaindia123

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
You are not the only. We have missed 2 OINPs recently, our score was above the cut-off :(

D

Deleted member 1050918

Even though Afghans r in a well of problems n fighting for their lives, yet what you said is so damn true.. they r just milking the covid excuse for as long as they can
No idea what made people think i'm trolling. The virus knows no distinction, it won't stop just because afghans were in trouble. I usually get branded a troll but all I do is openly talk about the elephant in the room. Haven't seen any news pointing out how the afghans were "safely" (lmao) brought to canada. But when it's about FSW, the media and the government goes "ohh we gotta reopen safely". Yeah sure lol.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
No idea what made people think i'm trolling. The virus knows no distinction, it won't stop just because afghans were in trouble. I usually get branded a troll but all I do is openly talk about the elephant in the room. Haven't seen any news pointing out how the afghans were "safely" (lmao) brought to canada. But when it's about FSW, the media and the government goes "ohh we gotta reopen safely". Yeah sure lol.
Well maybe because you spit the truth most times in a funny way lol. But yeah, I totally agree. The Covid excuse is now inexcusable