+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
This is what I think is happening (I am not an expert) but from the data we have .
Canada is having federal elections on 20th of September, the whole point of this election is for liberals to win the majority by capitalizing Covid 19 .If they start processing fsw now and allow to enter canada that will increase competition in the job market that means increase in unemployment (most cec are currently employed in canada they don't have to search for a job and won't add competition), I don't think any politician with sane mind who wants to win elections will do that,similarly the grandpa visa that benifits the citizens and pr holdersparents so in their eyes Trudeau will be a hero.I am not being negative here but I think the processing and draws (if it ever happen) will only happen after the elections.

KPW21

Star Member
Jul 24, 2021
After september, mostly they go on vacation for Thanksgiving and Christmas. So sorry to be a Debby downer. But files may be kept in queue.
You don't know they are already on vacation from last one year that's why files are not moving and pending in queue ..now you mean to say they will extend the leave? ;) ;)

• Haha
Reactions: binder1232

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
This is what I think is happening (I am not an expert) but from the data we have .
Canada is having federal elections on 20th of September, the whole point of this election is for liberals to win the majority by capitalizing Covid 19 .If they start processing fsw now and allow to enter canada that will increase competition in the job market that means increase in unemployment (most cec are currently employed in canada they don't have to search for a job and won't add competition), I don't think any politician with sane mind who wants to win elections will do that,similarly the grandpa visa that benifits the citizens and pr holdersparents so in their eyes Trudeau will be a hero.I am not being negative here but I think the processing and draws (if it ever happen) will only happen after the elections.
Mate it takes hell lotta time to land in Canada as pr after receiving ITA,it doesn't happen in a month so your remark is far fetched from the reality

Reactions: calis_s and Lc4life

calis_s

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Hello people, I have a quick question.

I want to send our vaccination cards to IRCC. Should I use the regular webform or is there any other way?

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
It is not entirely true as people living in Canada do not have such a view and they know if people are coming through FSW they are not stealing jobs. People living in Canada are actually support that stream.
If there will be FSW draw tou will not land there this year. I do not know if you read articles from Reuters, forbes etc. but there is a huge demand for work in high skilled sextors that cannot be filled up. Same for lower skilled work is well ;) so I think elections would not have any impact, this topic was also touched by few YT’ers etc ;)

Reactions: shanusharma01

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Sure. Tuition and living expenses. You’re looking at around £12,000 - £16,000 as tuition depending on your course. You will get the tuition at CBN rate of around 570/£1 which equals around 9m-ish if we max out at 16k. Rest will be expended on your day-to-day living expenses which shouldn’t be much of an hassle. I have lots of friends in the UK studying and most of them works for 20hrs - thereabout - in a week.
lol.. i worked longer hours though especially when school wasn't in session