+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Btw guys, anyone planning to study full time after landing as a PR?
I was, not anymore. From what I have read online, they seem to be tilting towards your experience, soft and technical skills than education. Of course you've got to have a degree but having a masters doesn't equate to getting a good job. My friend got a 6-figure job with his Bsc in Comp. Science. He has about 8years experience in the US before moving to Toronto as PR.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Guess time will tell whether this causes a great increase in hospitalizations and / or deaths especially considering the high vaccination rates.

Oh no! Another flu wave! Like humanity absolutely didn't ever have flu waves before.

Why did we get vaccinated if we're gonna count flu waves?

Good thing is people are now mainly talking about mandating/promoting vaccination instead of locking down everything.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Can you share more info on Quebec's vaccine passports?
https://www.quebec.ca/en/health/health-issues/a-z/2019-coronavirus/progress-of-the-covid-19-vaccination/covid-19-vaccination-passport
COVID-19 vaccination passport-Quebec

The COVID-19 vaccination passport will be a free official document showing that the holder is protected against COVID-19.
It could be used to allow people who are fully protected to travel abroad and access non-essential services in the event the number of cases increases. Work on the passport is continuing, but we expect it will be used for the following non-essential activities:
  • High-risk activities with a limited number of people (gyms, team sports, bars, restaurants, etc.)
  • Moderate- or low-risk activities with bigger groups of people (arts and entertainment, festivals and major events, games at sports stadiums, etc.)
How it will be used will depend on changes in the epidemiological situation and on vaccine coverage in Québec.
A vaccine passport will not be required for access to essential services like education (primary, secondary, post-secondary), and employers will not be able to require one as a hiring criteria.
The target date for introducing the vaccine passport is September 1, 2021, once certain conditions have been met, including:
  • everyone in Québec age 12 and over having had the option to receive two doses of the vaccine
  • the technology will be ready to easily recognize everyone who is fully protected, including people who have already been infected.

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
Get a copy of your reports from your doctor, there is a reason why you are tagged as M3 and you should know the reason.
I didn't know anything about this M nomenclature for medicals. Saw my GCMS notes and luckily was tagged as M1. Hopefully those with a good health standing get an extension, and no need to do medicals yet again.

Reactions: seadrag0n

raj90

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
hi i am an FSW and i have a question regarding employment letter signed. i have submitted my letter that was dated and signed and has stamp of the signing person, but the name is not typed (as we type on word document), will that be an issue?? the latest gcms notes showed that file has yet to be reviwed by officer but EE recomended paseed by CPA and Case analyst. thank you

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
I didn't know anything about this M nomenclature for medicals. Saw my GCMS notes and luckily was tagged as M1. Hopefully those with a good health standing get an extension, and no need to do medicals yet again.
Usually what happens if you're single. If you aren't, they might extend some and send a re-med request for some - all in one application.

Reactions: BlindGoku

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
hi i am an FSW and i have a question regarding employment letter signed. i have submitted my letter that was dated and signed and has stamp of the signing person, but the name is not typed (as we type on word document), will that be an issue?? the latest gcms notes showed that file has yet to be reviwed by officer but EE recomended paseed by CPA and Case analyst. thank you
The name doesn't have to be typed.

raj90

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
The name doesn't have to be typed.
thanks for your reply ,i had two empl letters and both are signed at 1 week apart i has printed name, one not. so will that be ok? its just 1 yr after submission i was going through internet and was worried.

thaipham

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Oct 2020
I'm an FSW-O and my AOR is Oct 2020. I've been checking my GCMS notes and I notice that they have issued counterfoil document (temporary resident visa) and COPR since Mar 2021 but they haven't sent them out yet. Hopefully when Canada border is open they will contact everyone soon.

thaipham

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Oct 2020
FINALIZE APPLICATION

DOCUMENT ISSUANCE: 1
COUNTERFOIL
Created Date: 2021/03/03 13:59:27
Created By: EM5578
Updated Date: 2021/03/03 14:00:21
Updated By: EM5578
UCI:
Document #:
Family Name:
Given Name:
Date Of Birth:
# of Entries: ONE
Issued At: CPC-Ottawa
Date of Issue:
Valid To: 2022/02/09
Subcategory: IM-1

DOCUMENT ISSUANCE: 2
COPR
Created Date: 2021/03/03 13:59:26
Created By: EM5578
Updated Date: 2021/03/03 14:00:25
Updated By: EM5578
UCI:
Family Name:
Given Name:
DOB:
Issued At: CPC-Ottawa

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Breaking: The CBSA has reached an agreement with feds. Here’s what it means for your travel plans
The Canadian Border Services Agency reached an agreement with the federal government on Friday, providing relief to thousands of permanent residents and United States travellers gearing up to enter Canada for the first time since the COVID-19 pandemic began.

The new deal includes wage increases of at least 2.2 per cent, better protection against “excessive discipline” in the workplace, a national committee to address “workplace culture problems,” as well as paid meal allowances.

Border restrictions are set to ease on Monday.

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW
I'm an FSW-O and my AOR is Oct 2020. I've been checking my GCMS notes and I notice that they have issued counterfoil document (temporary resident visa) and COPR since Mar 2021 but they haven't sent them out yet. Hopefully when Canada border is open they will contact everyone soon.
Congratulations! US Applicant I suspect? Praying you get your golden mail tommorow. That'll sure inspire alot of hope to the rest of us too, both for draw resumption and progress on existing applications.