+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Well the end of the elections is not far from Sept 15. It'd be plain stupid if IRCC waited till Sept 15 though, it's not like we're gonna apply in a week, get our PPRs in another week and attempt to enter Canada a day before reopening. I don't expect much logic and reason from IRCC though. They're good at lying and finding excuses after all.

Just realized it wouldn't be a day before the reopening but you get my point.
True. They have somehow evaded every reasonable and logical expectation we’ve so far conceived. Can’t be so sure with these guys. We wait and see

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Well the end of the elections is not far from Sept 15. It'd be plain stupid if IRCC waited till Sept 15 though, it's not like we're gonna apply in a week, get our PPRs in another week and attempt to enter Canada a day before reopening. I don't expect much logic and reason from IRCC though. They're good at lying and finding excuses after all.

Just realized it wouldn't be a day before the reopening but you get my point.

bro we have been waiting for 660 days after AOR still IRCC didn't say a word when they ll issue us PPR. Everything is on line even after soooo long. Just imagine the scenario. So, don't expect much from them and it might save you to become disappointed again and again :(

• Sad
Reactions: he5ham and jester10
D

Deleted member 1050918

bro we have been waiting for 660 days after AOR still IRCC didn't say a word when they ll issue us PPR. Everything is on line even after soooo long. Just imagine the scenario. So, don't expect much from them and it might save you to become disappointed again and again :(
Sorry that you've been waiting for so long bro. I got used to getting my hopes up then getting them crushed by IRCC. But at least we can say we have more chances now than we did in June. IRCC owes a big apology to the people it's been torturing for 2 years.

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
This is the expectation; but an all program draw may also only hold after the international travel restriction is lifted; so September 15 is a possibility and that was my first guess immediately the border announcement came up weeks ago.

I’m giving myself a window of now till September 15 to expect an open draw, the possibility of it happening within this time-frame is high, unless IRCC has another weird plan
True that!!!any which way an all program draw should happen i mean it should before 15th September unless ircc comes up with a super saiyan mode excuse,they practically would have exhausted all the reasoning behind not inviting outland fsw as it is the applicants would never be able to land before march next year at best!
Lets see!!!!we are good at waiting and speculating

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
Sorry that you've been waiting for so long bro. I got used to getting my hopes up then getting them crushed by IRCC. But at least we can say we have more chances now than we did in June. IRCC owes a big apology to the people it's been torturing for 2 years.
I don’t want to even imagine the pain of these people,so many lives turned around,so many plans crushed all because of lack of transparency from ircc the so called best pr process in the world atm

Reactions: Jid1234567

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
Which VO is your file at? Just curious.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
According to my own medical, the timeline started from the day the clinic uploaded the medical screening result to the eMedical portal. Which was on the 21st of January. I did my Medicals on 13th of January. And on the GCMS notes, it says the medical is valid until Jan 21st 2022.
This is absolutely right. Checked my notes again few seconds ago, I did the medicals on 5th of November but it was assessed on 10th November and it's valid till 11/11/2021.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Feds reach tentative deal with border guards days before restrictions ease

Canada's border agents reached a new tentative agreement with the federal government late Friday after a daylong work-to-rule campaign left long lines of semi-trailers and passenger vehicles idling for hours at some of the country's busiest international gateways.

The deal, announced after more than 36 straight hours of mediated talks, came with just days to spare before U.S. citizens and permanent residents are expected to begin queuing up for their first chance to get into Canada since before the start of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Looks like border re-opening will go as scheduled, hopefully
Absolutely. No reason to stop it.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
NEW: Canada to welcome American travellers, end quarantine hotels starting Monday

The federal government's eased border restrictions are set to take effect on Monday – meaning that for the first time since March 2020, travellers from the U.S. will be allowed to enter Canada for non-essential purposes.

As of Aug. 9, American citizens and permanent residents will be allowed into Canada if they can provide proof that they’ve been fully vaccinated for at least 14 days.

On track to the first step of border re-opening, finally.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/january-2020-aor.671226/page-460#post-9600087

Found this in Jan 2020 AOR page. Is it true that there are few CoPRs received post on FB Group?
Hope this guy is true and the trend changes soon to Single Outland applicants
Hmmmn, he did say the MP got info from IRCC that PPRs would start to get issued to outlanders from next week. Wow. I hope this is for real, people have been waiting for ages