+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Jsb13

Jul 22, 2021
Hi all,
My question might be a bit out of the league here but posting and hoping for some help.
I am currently in India, got a 5 yrs professional degree (evaluated by WES), good score in IELTS (overall 7 bands), a blood relative in Canada (gets some extra points), 1 year work experience as a dental assistant. I am looking to apply for Express Entry under FSW and hoping to get invite for a OINP.
Is there an instructions guide or something that I can use to create my profile for Express Entry and FSW program?

Any suggestions will be appreciated.!

Thanks in advance!
video guide for how to create express entry profile

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Heartless bunch of people. Esp those handling their twitter page. I mean which normal human being will see some of those tweets and still be mute. Like where is your human sympathy?

IDC if they have orders from their superiors and what not. Don’t they have like group meetings among themselves where they can voice out?? I almost cry while reading some of those tweets. I doubt they read all of those tweets. Cos you have to be heartless to a certain level not to reply.
Lol, what would you have them do? When they don't even know what Marco's got up his sleeves lol. They were employed to just post and respond to meaningful queries - in their little capacities, there's nothing they can do about what people are writing, unfortunately. Just like the client support agents, I'm sure they send some of these tweets to their superiors but what can a social media manager do to such bureaucracy issue? Yea, your guess is as good as mine, nothing.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hey guys, I hope you're all doing well. I found this on facebook. The document's date is 21.07.2021. It says IRCC is dividing outland applicants to three groups.
Group A: Outlanders with document validity of 6 months or more
Group B: Outlanders with document validity of 3 to 6 months
Group C: Outlanders with document validity of 3 or less.

According to document, they're planning to issue PPR to Group A if the border restrictions end on September 8. They'll also issue PPR to those who have at least 3 months document validity at the time of processing in Group B, and lastly they'll request remedicals from Group C. (Which also includes me)

We were waiting an unknown date for almost 2 years in total darkness, but this document shows us there is at least a certain date to wait and what's IRCC planning to do to whom in which order.

Notes: The original document was 6 pages, but first 5 pages really doesn't mean much for outlanders. So I didn't include in my message.
Group C is where most people will fall into, unless for those that did their medicals in January and are lucky enough to be close to FINDEC. I submitted my application in January but did my medicals in November so group C it is for me as well :D

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
The number of cases are going up - even more reason why these people will choose not to open up.
Anyway,I need to focus on me and come up with a different plan.
Don't worry too much if you're fully vaccinated. The numbers are rising amongst unvaccinated folks, being vaccinated should mean that you don't pose significant risk to the populace on covid fronts. They have already put more than enough measures in place to ensure those that are fully vaccinated enter safely.

Reactions: LayinLow

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Probably sometime in September. The CEC draw kinda gave away IRCC's intentions for this month. But the low number of invitations (only 3000 down from 6000 and 4500) may indicate that things are about to change. Probably in September or if they wanna wait till the election is done for some reason, late Sept or early Oct.
Low invitations was never a good sign but putting all the speculations aside, let's see what September has in store for all of us.

Reactions: LayinLow

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Group C is where most people will fall into, unless for those that did their medicals in January and are lucky enough to be close to FINDEC. I submitted my application in January but did my medicals in November so group C it is for me as well :D
It seems medical expiration starts when it’s approved, so it would be 12 months after what is saying in your file, and not when you did it. I did mine in November, but it was approved in February, so I guess I would be group B in September.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/medical-requirements/assessing/validity-period-medical-certificate.html

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
It seems medical expiration starts when it’s approved, so it would be 12 months after what is saying in your file, and not when you did it. I did mine in November, but it was approved in February, so I guess I would be group B in September.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/medical-requirements/assessing/validity-period-medical-certificate.html
"Medical certificates for applicants who pass a medical examination in or outside Canada are valid for twelve months from the date of the last medical assessment of an applicant’s file by a medical officer and/or delegated staff.

There is no expiry date of medical validity for applicants who are inadmissible.

Starting Date for Calculating the 12 Month Validity Period of a Medical Certificate: the last medical assessment on file is the starting date for the 12 month validity of a medical certificate".

The first bolden text, it means the validity starts from the date you went to the clinic to be assessed by a medical officer. Assessment is different from verdict.

By the way, I have seen my GCMS note and my medical is going to expire on 4th of November. That's one year since the day I went to the clinic for assessments. Did the medicals on 5th November 2020.

Saurabh3300

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
"Medical certificates for applicants who pass a medical examination in or outside Canada are valid for twelve months from the date of the last medical assessment of an applicant’s file by a medical officer and/or delegated staff.

There is no expiry date of medical validity for applicants who are inadmissible.

Starting Date for Calculating the 12 Month Validity Period of a Medical Certificate: the last medical assessment on file is the starting date for the 12 month validity of a medical certificate".

The first bolden text, it means the validity starts from the date you went to the clinic to be assessed by a medical officer. Assessment is different from verdict.

By the way, I have seen my GCMS note and my medical is going to expire on 4th of November. That's one year since the day I went to the clinic for assessments. Did the medicals on 5th November 2020.
Agree

I don't think there should be any confusion here. Medical validity date starts from the day you went to the clinic for examination.

Reactions: Timbuktu_14

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018

You did medicals before receiving ITA? Mine will expire on November 7th.

D

Deleted member 1050918

PNP outlanders need to show POF, maybe it was for them.
PNPO had been invited months before the POF update, it wasn't for them. Also their numbers are quite low so an out of the blue POF update wouldn't quite be necessary. It was probably for FSW but it was just a bit too early perhaps. Still, 3000 CEC draw is the absolute best news we got this year guys believe that.

IRCC cannot stop the draws because that'd be the public announcement of their failure. Especially just before an election. Well, they have to have draws, and if it's not CEC, what can it be then? Yeah, FSW.