+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
Hey guys, I hope you're all doing well. I found this on facebook. The document's date is 21.07.2021. It says IRCC is dividing outland applicants to three groups.
Group A: Outlanders with document validity of 6 months or more
Group B: Outlanders with document validity of 3 to 6 months
Group C: Outlanders with document validity of 3 or less.

According to document, they're planning to issue PPR to Group A if the border restrictions end on September 8. They'll also issue PPR to those who have at least 3 months document validity at the time of processing in Group B, and lastly they'll request remedicals from Group C. (Which also includes me)

We were waiting an unknown date for almost 2 years in total darkness, but this document shows us there is at least a certain date to wait and what's IRCC planning to do to whom in which order.

Notes: The original document was 6 pages, but first 5 pages really doesn't mean much for outlanders. So I didn't include in my message.
I don't think many people will be on Group A, as the last draw was late December 2020, basically means only AORs of March 2021 will be eligible for that, most would be group B, and even more on C

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
Cases would always fluctuate and hence shouldn’t be the most important criteria for assessing the epidemiological situation in Canada. Hospitalizations remain stable while death count has not increased considerably. Vaccination rate is still on the increase howbeit at a slower pace now
I agree with you. On 14th of July there were 383 new cases in Canada. Border is still fully closed like a god damn post-apocalyptic anti zombie wall, but as of 3th of August they already had 736 cases in a single day. That means it doubled in 2 weeks even though the restrictions are still in place. This is because vaccines do not give full immunity, and everyone is aware of it.

The government will highly likely lift the travel restrictions if the death rate and hospitalizations remain stable in this month.

Reactions: Jaycejay

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
I don't think many people will be on Group A, as the last draw was late December 2020, basically means only AORs of March 2021 will be eligible for that, most would be group B, and even more on C
Majority of Applicants with no COPR starts from AOR of March 2020. I am March 2020 AOR. All my documents have expired. According to the document Ill not get priority. Ill go through another round of Re-Med and Security.

Last edited:

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
Hey guys, I hope you're all doing well. I found this on facebook. The document's date is 21.07.2021. It says IRCC is dividing outland applicants to three groups.

According to document, they're planning to issue PPR to Group A if the border restrictions end on September 8. They'll also issue PPR to those who have at least 3 months document validity at the time of processing in Group B, and lastly they'll request remedicals from Group C. (Which also includes me)

We were waiting an unknown date for almost 2 years in total darkness, but this document shows us there is at least a certain date to wait and what's IRCC planning to do to whom in which order.

Notes: The original document was 6 pages, but first 5 pages really doesn't mean much for outlanders. So I didn't include in my message.
So according to this. After September the travel restrictions is lifted they will make the recommended actions? Not before that?

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
I would say, do not read too much meaning to that document. Best to wait and observe how things unfold so as not to get disappointed if it doesn’t happen when we expect. But yeah, it’s good to see that there’s a provisional roadmap in place

Last edited:

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
Majority of Applicants with no COPR starts from AOR of March 2020. I am March 2020 AOR. All my documents have expired. According to the document Ill not get priority. Ill go through another round of Re-Med and Security.
Nope, cuz covid nightmare started in March 2020. I'm from November 2019 group. I can assure you almost everyone from october, november, december, january and february have been waiting just like you. :) If there was no covid, we were gonna get our COPRs either in March or April according to the pre-covid average processing times. Yet, this is life. Shit happens.

Reactions: $R27 and immicow
D

Deleted member 1050918

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Hey guys, I have a silly question which I'm hoping to get answers for:

Can you proactively apply for OINP even without receiving a NOI? I have an express entry profile (FSW-O) with a score of 466 and NOC code of 0213, but there is a lot of conflicting info on the immigration pages. Some say you absolutely need a NOI before application, but some say you can apply for a "nomination" - not sure which one is accurate.

Thank you!
You cannot apply without receiving NOI first.

Reactions: akhil.sanjiva

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020

I wonder how many FSW applicants will actually make it to Group A. If restrictions are lifted by September, and the last issued FSW ITA was December 2020, then the last possible FSW AOR is March 2021. Which means only the last two December draws can potentially make it to Group A? Based on those assumptions, my guess is that most of us who got an ITA in 2020 will fall on Group B or C then.

I only wish IRCC makes the remedicals request ASAP, I'd rather do them now and have the count down reset back to 1 year, than get pushed out several more months.

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
I wonder how many FSW applicants will actually make it to Group A. If restrictions are lifted by September, and the last issued FSW ITA was December 2020, then the last possible FSW AOR is March 2021. Which means only the last two December draws can potentially make it to Group A? Based on those assumptions, my guess is that most of us who got an ITA in 2020 will fall on Group B or C then.

I only wish IRCC makes the remedicals request ASAP, I'd rather do them now and have the count down reset back to 1 year, than get pushed out several more months.
Or hope they extend the medicals.

ankelpab

Feb 10, 2021
Any ideas on when fsw draw might be held. Been watching a lot of YouTube videos everyone says 'soon' but the wait is killing me