Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
You are asking internet on how to answer a question? Bad move, answer as you please there is no right or wrong.
I'm not asking anyone anything lol. I know how most people will answer that question.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
I believe IRCC sent out these surveys to cool off us all. Maybe they saw too many suicide threats and now they wanna tell us that they care about us. I don't trust them. Because I don't see any reason why they would send this survey now.
I think the survey is really dumb but at least it will bury the speculation about IRCC cancelling in-progress applications.
Does this survey mean anything at all? Don't know. Only IRCC can explain the dumb things IRCC does.

D

Deleted member 1050918

I believe IRCC sent out these surveys to cool off us all. Maybe they saw too many suicide threats and now they wanna tell us that they care about us. I don't trust them. Because I don't see any reason why they would send this survey now.
Anyone with half a brain would know to only feel cared about when and only when there's SOLID movement on PPRs and FSW draws. The rest is just excuses and carrots being swung in front of us. I personally won't fall for any of this. I didn't believe the travel restrictions bullcr*p excuses last year, I'm not buying these either.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Did CEC applicants get the mail or it was just restricted to some FSW?

If just FSW, then there’s probably an underlying reason for this

Reactions: Tristan-XI

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
I am FSW-O (US) and AOR May 2020 but I didn't get this email. May be because I have Review Required for my Eligibility.
I guess the email didn't get sent to every FSW applicant. Or maybe, you will get it later.

Reactions: RajKannan