Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
I don't if it means anything but as I was going through this thread and secretly wishing to get something from IRCC, I just received this email lol:

What is this survey email for as I haven't received anything substantial from them yet? I did however get a request for re-medical and ADRs for travel history, Schedule A etc just last month, and my security also got completed last month.

Does this mean, my PPR is on its way??? o_O

Edit: After going through the last few pages, seems like this email doesn't really mean anything. Just a pointless exercise for us lol

Last edited:

Athala-Haas

Jul 12, 2021
It'd be nice if someone posted all the questions here for us to get a sense of what they're interested in. I didnt get that e-mail and nobody is sharing all the questions...

Reactions: shank15
D

Deleted member 1050918

I don't if it means anything but as I was going through this thread and secretly wishing to get something from IRCC, I just received this email lol:

What is this survey email for as I haven't received anything substantial from them yet? I did however get a request for re-medical and ADRs for travel history, Schedule A etc just last month, and my security also got completed last month.

Does this mean, my PPR is on its way??? o_O
We've been making fun of it for the past one hour.

Reactions: MJ Mumbai
D

Deleted member 1050918

Lmao hope this is not a ploy by Marco to identify applicants who give "wrong" answers and reject them.
No. They'll post fake results indicating a general contentment with IRCC's practices to suppress people's voices on the social media. Let's see if this pathetic attempt will be enough to suppress what thousands of people have to say.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
IRCC: "According to our recent survey, many people would cancel their apps if we gave them PPRs too soon. So we are now happy to announce that we guarantee no app will get PPR earlier than 2 years."

The minister: "We always hear people and listen to how they feel. We work actively with federal and provincial bodies to adjust the system to people's needs. I am very happy to announce that we finally solved the problem of desperate citizens of third world countries having to move too soon to Canada, a first world and a G7 country."
The wordings might differ but to be honest, this is NOT impossible as an update.

jabrams001

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
IRCC: "According to our recent survey, many people would cancel their apps if we gave them PPRs too soon. So we are now happy to announce that we guarantee no app will get PPR earlier than 2 years."

The minister: "We always hear people and listen to how they feel. We work actively with federal and provincial bodies to adjust the system to people's needs. I am very happy to announce that we finally solved the problem of desperate citizens of third world countries having to move too soon to Canada, a first world and a G7 country."
Be honest, do you work for IRCC? :D

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
EE is not paper based, the e-applications can be transferred to any new system easily (any data engineer can attest to that) unlike paper based. cancelling backlogged applications is out of question.

D

Deleted member 1050918

15000 CEC draw tomorrow because of the questions in the survey:

"
IRCC's Survey Questions:

1. Do you agree that CRS350 cutoff is too brutal for people who pay taxes?
a. Yes
b. Aye

2. What do then?
a. Weekly CRS1 cutoff CEC draw
b. a
"