+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
I am afraid if the IRCC employees will have to do election related work and stay away from their normal tasks.
I hope this is not the case.
I ask this because in India we have government staff doing election duty during election season.
What can i say about india mate,you know how our system works and india has been a developing nation since the 90s lol but rest assured ircc employees won’t be working in election duties

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I am afraid if the IRCC employees will have to do election related work and stay away from their normal tasks.
I hope this is not the case.
I ask this because in India we have government staff doing election duty during election season.
IRCC (and their employees) don’t handle election related work. In fact they are supposed to ensure non-partisanship in the provision of their programs and services.

It makes zero sense for IRCC to be involved in elections in any way.

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
lol, no. It's a government organisation funded by Canadian taxpayers, whatever prospective immigrants pay for their immigration application procedures are a drop in the bucket.

They are free to make whatever decisions on where and when they accept immigrants, their mandate is set by the government elected by Canadians. Not anyone else. Sure, you can file your petitions and complaints, but you are allowed them based on Canadian laws and standards which afford you the applicant those rights. Nothing more. If tomorrow they changed them you wouldn't be able to do anything.

It's not a "claim", it's a statement of fact. I made no comment on the probability of them doing that. Did they have to pass a law to only accept CEC candidates? Nope.

It's not because you paid a thousand dollars that you are going to dictate and demand things. They can easily return your money and accept someone else.

You have a very entitled perspective. Ask all those people who got their applications cancelled because they implemented Express Entry where all their demands got them.

You're not in a position to dictate anything.
I don't think you read what I wrote, because if you did you're obviously incapable of understanding it. Therefore there is no reason for me to further explain how things work to you again. I'd like to suggest you to read your offensive first message, then my response to it which I explained what are clients' rights and what are IRCC's rights in detail.

I could answer to your new claims, but answering to ignorance is often times futile and not all of us have unlimited time. You're free to live in your imaginary world, and worship to IRCC as much as you like. We won't, not here, not in Canada. People know their rights. ;)

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC

Steven meurrens has highlighted something from the article written few days ago. It looks like IRCC wont get anything done for rest of the year unless they come back to office in full strength.
Insane that this continued to be an issue, given that IRCC contracted a company called Iron Mountain to help pick up and digitize a lot of their applications to enable their officers to continue to work safely from home while processing files. Because in some cases, some officers had to print physical papers out to allow them progress their processing in instances where stay at home orders were in force in their respective provinces.

Ultimately, it is crazy how glacial IRCC's progress was in equipping their employees to work from home effectively.

Reactions: ita_drgen

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW

Steven meurrens has highlighted something from the article written few days ago. It looks like IRCC wont get anything done for rest of the year unless they come back to office in full strength.
If someone told me that Canada doesn’t have competent IT infrastructure & digital solutions in the 21st century I would have laughed him off. This is ludicrous

D

Deleted member 1050918

If someone told me that Canada doesn’t have competent IT infrastructure & digital solutions in the 21st century I would have laughed him off. This is ludicrous
Have you ever experienced Canadian banking? I can't tell you Canada doesn't have competent IT, because for that, they'd have to have any IT in the first place. In terms of IT, Canada is still in the 1950s.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Forget about backlog, forget about FSW, this tweet only shows that IRCC will miss both 2021 and 2022 targets if they don't do something about it.

Something other than finding excuses of course.

Reactions: Jaycejay

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Well, they have stopped FSW's. Did you see they are processing CEC applications quicker than normal?
They have completely ignored older CEC applications just like FSW.

To make it look like things are progessing. What else could they do? Announce that they're stopping the draws because IRCC can't function?
It is clear from the backlog they can't, why pile on more?

Reactions: RajKannan