+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Guys do you know which sections on your profile are causing the profile eligibility entry date to be modified? I think I have updated IELTS some time ago and it updated the entry profile date.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Guys do you know which sections on your profile are causing the profile eligibility entry date to be modified? I think I have updated IELTS some time ago and it updated the entry profile date.
Mine reads:
Latest update:
Minimum entry criteria - July 6, 2021:You meet the minimum entry criteria.

This was about 3-4 days after I updated my IELTS following a change in my bandscore. So I’m assuming the updated IELTS led to this

Last edited:
Reactions: Tristan-XI

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Different officers/departments for different application types. If the offices responsible for FSW outland applications are ‘willing’ this backlog will be cleared in no time.
I totally agree. If Sydney and Ottawa get back to working at full capacities, most of these backlogs would vanish in no time. However, the election rumour is something to think about right now as well; we don't know how or if it's going to affect anything.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Alberta is relegating Covid19 to Influenza status. Will other provinces follow suit? Personally think it’s only a matter of time. Covid will be here for many years and we just have to brace up to face the reality. Vaccination is the way to go.

Last edited:

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Alberta is relegating Covid19 to Influenza status. Will other provinces follow suit? Personally think it’s only a matter of time. Covid will be here for many years and we just have to brace up to face the reality. Vaccination is the way to go.

Intriguing. Let's see how the residents, then the other provinces respond to this.

Reactions: LayinLow

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
The world has already returned to normal life. Most workers have returned to their offices, tourism has started, petrol prices has returned to normal, almost all 1st and 2nd world countries eased all covid related restrictions, and borders are wide open.

On the other hand, Canada is just living in a fake pandemic while only having 7 covid related deaths / a day. (usually anti-vaxxers) Which is no more than seasonal influenza. I guess this situation suits many people well in Canada. It gives more power to the government to control the public, it provides unnecessary handouts to lazy masses, and last but least it provides an opportunity to underqualified temporary-residents to become permanent residents who otherwise would never become a PR due to their lack of education and language abilities. However, this is obviously at the expense of stealing the rights of qualified people who's only fault in their life is 'not being in Canada'. That is why we have 375.137 PR applications waiting, and the backlog is growing rapidly while cleaners, retail workers etc. get their PR in just a few weeks with zero qualification.

What we need to understand is; people like free handouts, free PR and living in an "emergency" situation for almost 2 years so that they can get even more freebies. Who cares about the masses who have been waiting since the late 2019 with %100 processed files? It is not about justice, it is just good business.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
For CEC IRCC working on horse speed and for FSW-O turtle speed... hehehe ;)
Not if you are a part of the backlog, no.
Many June, July, August, and September 2020 CEC inland applications are still sat there gathering dust, most of which are over a year in processing, or coming close to that milestone soon.
As of August 31, 2020, only 8.6% (748 employees) of IRCC's domestic (in Canada) staff were working from the office. 73.7% (6410 employees) were working remotely in some capacity, and 16.5% were on leave.

Reactions: Timbuktu_14