+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

Its all depend upon Mr.Marco Mendicino mood when he wake up on 4th AUG...Hhehe
I think the minister is tasked with meeting the targets at all cost. All he's done in the past two years was just to reach the given numbers, although the actions taken might and did hurt the immigration system. So that's the only "indicator" I take seriously now: What would IRCC need to do to reach their 2021 goals?

D

Deleted member 1006777

I think the minister is tasked with meeting the targets at all cost. All he's done in the past two years was just to reach the given numbers, although the actions taken might and did hurt the immigration system. So that's the only "indicator" I take seriously now: What would IRCC need to do to reach their 2021 goals?
Do not imply anything negative about the very honourable Mr. Mendicino of house IRCC, first of his name, king of the opaque, protector of the low CRS.

Aight it's been fun. Remember me when I'm banned. :)

D

Deleted member 1050918

Do not imply anything negative about the very honourable Mr. Mendicino of house IRCC, first of his name, king of the opaque, protector of the low CRS.

Aight it's been fun. Remember me when I'm banned. :)
It's all about priorities. Although I do think IRCC could've handled things much better in the past two years, if not meeting immigration targets is a greater damage than hurting the immigration system, which apparently is, then what's been happening is not surprising.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Maybe. I don't think IRCC would care so much about the eligibility of FSW profiles though. There are many profiles and after they started the draws, people would go back and update their profiles immediately to hurry back into the pool. So, while initially the POF update seemed like a clear sign to me just like everybody else, if you look at it from this perspective the POF update really could be meaningless.
They care, that’s why they put a deadline. Besides they wouldn’t want those high score bilinguals and those with Job offers to miss out on a possible first all program draw.

I’m assuming if they actually have it in mind to conduct the draw they would care about that especially if they plan a single draw for the month

Reactions: Tristan-XI

Mahdi_zamani

Apr 14, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Done....
15-01-2021
Hi everyone. I hope you are doing great.
I'm an FSW-O applicant originally from Iran and now living in Switzerland with primary and secondary offices of Paris and Centralized Intake Office, respectively. My AoR was on December 8th, 2020. I have passed my biometrics on January 18th, 2021.
I ordered my GCMS notes with the order date of May 7th, 2021. These are the results:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Notes:
NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2021/01/13 21 :56:01
Created By: ******
Updated Date: 2021/01/13 21 :56:09
Updated By: ******
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION#: ******** REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 471 CRS SCORE: 476 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes -----LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant English- IEL TS and Met Threshold & Verified -----EDUCATION----- Primary Applicant ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's degree Foreign credential provided -----POLICE CERTIFICATE----- Primary Applicant Iran police certificate: Provided-NRT Italy police certificate: Provided-NRT Switzerland police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality -----AGE----- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR -----DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW----- Client Information

These is not much in Notes 2 to 9.

So I have a bunch of questions:
1- what does "DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW----- Client Information" mean for my case? Shoudl I expect further delays because of this?
2- I've heard that these has been new activities in processing the FSW-O applications in the recent weeks. Is that true?
3- Does anyone know how agile the Paris office is? I assumed that there are not many applicants in France/ Switzerland compared to other places and thus it should take less time for them to process (if and when they actually resume the processing again).
4- Do you think it is worth ordering GCMS notes again after 3 months?
5- Does anyone know if FSW-O applications have started to be processed?

I would appreciate any answer as I'm getting really stressed. Essentially my Swiss permit will expire in 4.5 months, in which case I should get the fuck back to Iran and do military service for 2 years.

cheers,

Reactions: Nessa14

Jsb13

Jul 22, 2021
The main indicator of the July 21 expected open draw was the POF update which to me is still a valid logical standpoint until proven wrong or right in August 4/5.
Look at it from this perspective: July 15 was the deadline to update profiles. Many profiles who didn’t meet up became ineligible after one week (July 21-24). IRCC gave another one week for ineligible profiles to get back into the pool then BOOM! An all program draw first week of August :D

This is why August 4 is still a possibility although my expectations are not that much.
I expect the POF logic to apply this time instead of last time because I read on an FB group this lady had said her profile was rendered ineligible on 26 July. So if ircc wasn't done updating its system by the 26 July how could they send ita on 21 July. But this time if they are done updating their records we should expect an all program draw

D

Deleted member 1050918

I expect the POF logic to apply this time instead of last time because I read on an FB group this lady had said her profile was rendered ineligible on 26 July. So if ircc wasn't done updating its system by the 26 July how could they send ita on 21 July. But this time if they are done updating their records we should expect an all program draw
Don't give us hope...

Reactions: js555

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Exactly. The logic is even more applicable in anticipation of an August 4 draw than July 21. I know a couple of people complained about receiving a mail informing them that their profiles had become ineligible, this was around July 24-25.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Question: If one receives an ITA a week or two before the expiry date of their EE profile, must one apply before the expiry date of their EE profile or can they use the full 60-day period, even though their EE profile would've expired by the date they would apply?

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Question: If one receives an ITA a week or two before the expiry date of their EE profile, must one apply before the expiry date of their EE profile or can they use the full 60-day period, even though their EE profile would've expired by the date they would apply?
If you’ve already gotten an ITA then you are safe.

Read here...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/no-invite.asp

it says:

''You can only stay in the Express Entry pool for one year from the date you were accepted into it. You can see this date in your MyCIC account.

Your Express Entry profile will expire if you are not invited to apply in those 12 months. If it expires, your profile will be removed from the system and you will get a message in your MyCIC telling you so''.

When you get ITA you are taken out of the pool and your profile gets locked.

You can submit your application within 60 days you dont have to worry about the expiring of your profile. You are already in the next phase.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Then I'd be a tie-break savage in any draw in August 2021. Nobody's topping me. Fear.

Reactions: Hazeeyzah

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Then I'd be a tie-break savage in any draw in August 2021. Nobody's topping me. Fear.
Whether your profile expires or not you would most likely make the second draw if 4900-6000 invites are sent per draw judging from the current pool dynamics

We have close to 7900 people with CRS 480 and above. The first draw will be like 484+. The second draw will pool out everyone with 480+ most likely. I think we would both be drawn same time haha

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Here’s what employers in Canada are offering workers during the labour shortage

Canadian business sectors have struggled with staffing, and as provinces reopen from COVID-19 pandemic shutdowns, employers are going to extra lengths find and keep their workers.

A July survey by staffing firm Robert Half suggests that employers are, in fact, pulling out the extra stops to attract talent. Forty per cent of respondents said they’re offering extra paid vacation, 37 per cent hope to persuade new hires with better job titles, while more than one-in-three are offering signing bonuses.

More: https://globalnews.ca/news/8074879/canada-labour-shortage-worker-incentives/

Reactions: Tristan-XI