+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
Based on grid for speaking..if you pause repeatedly to think (happens subconsciously as well) the scores come down. Also the key is to not repeat the sentences spoken even if it is paraphrasing... Basically talk about lot of different topics without pausing a lot.
Mate i get your point but my spoken english is very good not bragging but its not level 7 and my test went really well…btw i gave ielts academics back in 2018 and got 8.5 back then so i know idp
Messed up my score

Jsb13

Jul 22, 2021
No one knows, we are expecting that processing will be reduced for the new ITAs to anything between 6-12 months ;) - however at the end it all depends how complicated your profile is
Once fsw ppr start I think it should move relatively fast. We shouldn't let the current situation colour our perception of how things will move when things are back to normal

D

Deleted member 1006777

You did learn French from scratch right?
Yeah but I keep saying this. I wouldn't say it was easy, but the process is very straightforward and simple. Most people don't start, so they obviously never learn. I was also lucky enough to have time because I was working remotely. NCLC 7 is a very low score and is very attainable in 7-8 months with consistency.