+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Back to family business for now.
Will retreat and decide what to do over the next 3-6 months.
But holy cow, it feels like a weight lifted off the shoulders. I didn't realise how stressful daily life got for me even though everything was seemingly okay.
Take your time and feel better. Spend time with family/friends and enjoy good food!

Reactions: imransyed

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Back to family business for now.
Will retreat and decide what to do over the next 3-6 months.
But holy cow, it feels like a weight lifted off the shoulders. I didn't realise how stressful daily life got for me even though everything was seemingly okay.
True last year has been absolutely shit show. Good luck for the next endevor!

I still find it hard to believe that a country with so many natural resources can be so much messed up.

• Sad
Reactions: Lord_Tony

youngnino

Dec 25, 2022
Hey everyone how long after AOR should I expect my BIL it's been a month and there is still no changes in my case. Is this normal? And after how many days / months does it become abnormal? -_-

Reactions: LeilaOzawz

LeilaOzawz

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
Algeria
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
November 19th
Med's Done....
October 2023
Passport Req..
February 14
Hey everyone how long after AOR should I expect my BIL it's been a month and there is still no changes in my case. Is this normal? And after how many days / months does it become abnormal? -_-
The normal time for FSW these months is 2-3 months to receive BIL

LeilaOzawz

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
Algeria
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
November 19th
Med's Done....
October 2023
Passport Req..
February 14
Jesus. I was expecting to land in like 5-6 months. With how slow they are I think I have to aim for atleast a year from now for landing

Thank you for the reply BTW ^_^
You can't know, it can go super fast after BIL. Depends on the case.
You are welcome ^^

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Jesus. I was expecting to land in like 5-6 months. With how slow they are I think I have to aim for atleast a year from now for landing

Thank you for the reply BTW ^_^
IRCC is not slow, at least not for you folks. While BILs are coming in late, eligibility and background checks are moving forward(which wasn't the case before). Which means even when you think your application isn't moving forward, it is moving forward. Best to expect that you'll be issued a CoPR at least after 6 months as that's the SLA.

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #283– February 13, 2024

See full text of Ministerial Instruction

General

Number of invitations issued:
1,490Footnote*

Rank required to be invited to apply: 1,490 or above

Date and time of round: February 13, 2024 at 14:18:53 UTC

CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 535

Tie-breaking rule: February 11, 2024 at 15:26:56 UTC

If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #283– February 13, 2024

See full text of Ministerial Instruction

General

Number of invitations issued:
1,490Footnote*

Rank required to be invited to apply: 1,490 or above

Date and time of round: February 13, 2024 at 14:18:53 UTC

CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 535

Tie-breaking rule: February 11, 2024 at 15:26:56 UTC

If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles.
At this point more ITAs have been issued to french alone compared to all other categories and general draws combined. Not sure what's the end game here, but doesn't seem smart.

Blessed Boy

Apr 13, 2019
Hello,

I was deported from the US in 2017 at the Chicago POE after the immigration officer discovered I had obtained a B1/B2 VISA to come work in the US for a short time. I wasn't banned but my VISA was revoked.

I have since travelled to several European countries and returned home without any issues. My economic status has changed for the better too.

Right now, my wife and I are thinking of applying to move to Canada using the Skilled Worker/Professional Immigration basis. We want to make her the reference point for the application because she is more skilled and qualified.

So my question is, if we get to the level where I have to appear to get our VISA/PR, would my travel history to the US affect our application and what can we do to prevent any negative outcome.

We intend to tell the truth because my US deportation issue was a big mistake on my part and an unfortunate incident that I have left behind.

Please your comments are welcome.

To present day...Thanks for reading this much!

We moved to the UK in 2021...my wife got a fully sponsored scholarship for her PhD and she's about to finish. We declared this deportation issue when we applied to come to the UK and we had no issues. We got the visas.

Now we want to take advantage of the EB2 NIW route and so my question or my concern is about my deportation history and what we can do to not make it affect us. My wife is going to be the petitioner but is there anything you can advice us to do?

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
At this point more ITAs have been issued to french alone compared to all other categories and general draws combined. Not sure what's the end game here, but doesn't seem smart.
With severe crisis going on in canada I am surprised that draws are still happening .Rent even in calgary is over the roof ,I can just imagine what is going on in Torronto and BC.
I even more surprised by the fact people want to be here after all this .some days I feel I am waking up to pat taxes and rent and just to survive never felt that in US.
I was the one who trashed dkab the most but when I look now he has a point.

Last edited:
Reactions: iSaidGoodDay