+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

imransyed

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
I’ll respond to this since I’ve been mentioned and my statements have been taken out of context. I don’t hate Indians nor am I ashamed of being an Indian. I also don’t have any beef with the nationalist Gandibat. I’m just pointing out the hypocrisy and the delusion of grandeur we have as a country. We don’t have the economic or military might of either China or the United States, so we’re neither an economic superpower, nor a military superpower. What we do have is a large market and military because of our large population. Since we really don't have anything significant to be proud of apart from our rich history and culture, we’re a deeply insecure bunch. It’s because of this deep insecurity, you see a lot of Indians clinging onto extreme nationalism as a coping mechanism. Politicians like Modi have latched onto this insecurity and doubled down on showcasing nationalism in any way they can. Recent examples of this being the assassination of a Khalistani in Canada and the failed assassination attempt in the US. Now, you may ask why they would do this when they’re trying to establish close relationships with the west? It’s because Indian politicians are extreme failures when it comes to domestic issues. They really don’t have anything of substance to showcase as progress. It’s much easier to focus on external issues happening in another country rather than fixing third rate infrastructure, crap productivity, income inequality, poverty, food insecurity, pollution, rampant corruption etc. However, in recent times, if you or any Indian were to point out that there are a lot of domestic issues that need to be fixed in India, you would be shot down immediately with whataboutism and be labeled “anti-Indian” or “self hating Indian” by nationalists who get extremely defensive. The Indians who are tired of dealing with this, move abroad and the ones who stay, have given up and accepted their fate. The perfect example of this insecurity being a very high profile gang rape which took place in India, in 2012. A 23 year old woman was gang raped by 6 men and there were certain sections of the Indian population who had the audacity to blame the victim for being raped. I can’t imagine how a country is ever expected to solve any of its problems if certain sections of its population are demonized or insulted for having any sort of self introspection? Imagine if the Americans who fought for the Union during the American Civil war cowered and accepted their country’s actions to be the norm without any pushback, you would still have black people living in America as slaves. I”ll leave it at that. Peace!
As an Indian who grew up outside India, I do agree with you on a lot of what you point out. When I moved to India, I lived amongst the rich as well as the real middle class, and I learned the routine issues for both classes are vastly different causing difference in perspectives and complaints.
India, IN GENERAL AND IN MY EXPERIENCE, is exactly how you describe it. But generalizations are bad at putting your point across. Example, for every 1 person who blamed the girl for getting raped and dying, there were 100s more who were just as furious as you. For every 100 Gandhi haters and deniers, there will be 100s who will not relent to that narrative.
Your perspective seems to be a (correct) response of the Indian media version of India. From an outsider's perspective (me) Indian Govt is progressing towards being similar to that of Russia Or China. Look at where these countries are now and its not difficult to forecast what will happen to India.

However true and real the issues you highlight about India, it is so vast and different every 100KM that you can't use the same brush to paint an entire country like that, and this is coming from someone who faced the rampant anti-muslim hate directly when I was living there.
I used to self-hate and hate India due to this plus all the issues you highlighted, but I have since realized that its still more nuanced that that.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
I’ll respond to this since I’ve been mentioned and my statements have been taken out of context. I don’t hate Indians nor am I ashamed of being an Indian. I also don’t have any beef with the nationalist Gandibat. I’m just pointing out the hypocrisy and the delusion of grandeur we have as a country. We don’t have the economic or military might of either China or the United States, so we’re neither an economic superpower, nor a military superpower. What we do have is a large market and military because of our large population. Since we really don't have anything significant to be proud of apart from our rich history and culture, we’re a deeply insecure bunch. It’s because of this deep insecurity, you see a lot of Indians clinging onto extreme nationalism as a coping mechanism. Politicians like Modi have latched onto this insecurity and doubled down on showcasing nationalism in any way they can. Recent examples of this being the assassination of a Khalistani in Canada and the failed assassination attempt in the US. Now, you may ask why they would do this when they’re trying to establish close relationships with the west? It’s because Indian politicians are extreme failures when it comes to domestic issues. They really don’t have anything of substance to showcase as progress. It’s much easier to focus on external issues happening in another country rather than fixing third rate infrastructure, crap productivity, income inequality, poverty, food insecurity, pollution, rampant corruption etc. However, in recent times, if you or any Indian were to point out that there are a lot of domestic issues that need to be fixed in India, you would be shot down immediately with whataboutism and be labeled “anti-Indian” or “self hating Indian” by nationalists who get extremely defensive. The Indians who are tired of dealing with this, move abroad and the ones who stay, have given up and accepted their fate. The perfect example of this insecurity being a very high profile gang rape which took place in India, in 2012. A 23 year old woman was gang raped by 6 men and there were certain sections of the Indian population who had the audacity to blame the victim for being raped. I can’t imagine how a country is ever expected to solve any of its problems if certain sections of its population are demonized or insulted for having any sort of self introspection? Imagine if the Americans who fought for the Union during the American Civil war cowered and accepted their country’s actions to be the norm without any pushback, you would still have black people living in America as slaves. I”ll leave it at that. Peace!
Great job Abraham.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Great job Abraham.
He started by saying that I don't hate Indians and then said "I hate Indians because you are rapists". Went as far as saying that extremely seasoned politicians are worse than a trust-fund baby like Trudeau or an embarrassment like Trump and tied current state/failures of a country to it :D

There was no logic in his post. Hate has no logic at the end of the day as hate only finds a narrative and it doesn't matter whether that's true or not. As I say repeatedly, people who hate here for no reason should really introspect their lives. People should rather spend time helping Canada or immigrants if they have anything good to offer. At this point, blind hate mongers are mirroring a mentally unfit person - they are of no use to this community, they don't share anything valuable to the community, nothing they do to help Canada or immigrants.

Is the hate/spite the best people can do when they could be out there helping out people? Come on! Go out, volunteer, grow professionally, grow financially, cook free food for people who sleep hungry, shovel someone's walkway, etc - so much to do, but people would rather hate!

Hating is a conscious choice that most make when they don't want to do anything from above.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
He started by saying that I don't hate Indians and then said "I hate Indians because you are rapists". Went as far as saying that extremely seasoned politicians are worse than a trust-fund baby like Trudeau or an embarrassment like Trump and tied current state/failures of a country to it :D

There was no logic in his post. Hate has no logic at the end of the day as hate only finds a narrative and it doesn't matter whether that's true or not. As I say repeatedly, people who hate here for no reason should really introspect their lives. People should rather spend time helping Canada or immigrants if they have anything good to offer. At this point, blind hate mongers are mirroring a mentally unfit person - they are of no use to this community, they don't share anything valuable to the community, nothing they do to help Canada or immigrants.

Is the hate/spite the best people can do when they could be out there helping out people? Come on! Go out, volunteer, grow professionally, grow financially, cook free food for people who sleep hungry, shovel someone's walkway, etc - so much to do, but people would rather hate!

Hating is a conscious choice that most make when they don't want to do anything from above.
I would seriously urge you not to give a fuck about people's opinions in general and even moreso when it comes to online. Or else, you'll drown in negativity. Come online, post comments, read other people's take but don't feel the need to be some sort of savior. I just come on here to keep updated, throw a few meme/shitposts and go about my day. I was doing that on reddit but I got IP banned.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I would seriously urge you not to give a fuck about people's opinions in general and even moreso when it comes to online. Or else, you'll drown in negativity. Come online, post comments, read other people's take but don't feel the need to be some sort of savior. I just come on here to keep updated, throw a few meme/shitposts and go about my day. I was doing that on reddit but I got IP banned.
I know you don't mean ill at all. But in all seriousness, so many immigrants read these posts that it makes sense to moderate these discussions and not make people feel unwelcomed here. At the end, this hate is seriously impacting some who had nothing to do with any of the issues that are being blamed on them.

Now, someone like me will never face it as we do quite well. But I look at others who are vulnerable, and it won't be the same for them. People literally cry reading this hate. That's where I feel things have gone way too far. It isn't about being a savior or something, but it is about not letting Bystander effect takeover and turning this hate into a norm.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Yeah, but the problem is that they're going to screw you over when try to apply for citizenship especially if you said Toronto in the interview, but ended up in Quebec the next day. It's like tipping, it is not legally binding, but it's taboo if you didn't especially if you eat with a huge group in a restaurant.
No. They cann't. The wording of the question is not like that.

"Which province or territory do you plan to live in? "
Its not a compulsion. They will however send you to quebec immigration process if you say you plan to settle in Quebec.

Also, PRs have a right to settle where ever they want. IRPA and IRPR do not explicitly ban you from settling in Quebec.

Yeah, but it's weird in a way that if you get in via French-route and you're FSW/FST, you're not even technically allowed to reside in Quebec. I mean what's Quebec's end game?
Actually not true. PRs have rights:

As a PR, you
  • get most social benefits that Canadian citizens receive, including a social insurance number to work in Canada, and health care coverage (check your provincial website for more information)
  • can live, work or study anywhere in Canada
  • can apply for Canadian citizenship
  • get protection under Canadian law and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
  • must pay taxes and respect all Canadian laws at the federal, provincial and municipal levels
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-card/understand-pr-status.html

PNPs take an undertaking that they will make best attempts to settle in the province that is nominating them. FSW/FST/CEC do not make any such undertaking.

Quebec: We want more French-speaking immigrants.
IRCC: We're now giving priority to French-speaking immigrants.
Quebec: Ok, but we're not allowing them to reside in the only French-speaking part of the country, and the only place where they can probably practice French in the first place.
What Quebec really .. wants is people whose first language is french and who are culturally ... French -- ie comfortable with French style legal system and so on. Perhaps Algerians will fit that bill closely ... perhaps. Unfortunately, that will never fly in Canadian immigration system. You can not make "We want only algerians" kind of arrangements. The next best thing is you prioritize french speakers. But then language is a skill that can be learnt.

Last edited:

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Recent examples of this being the assassination of a Khalistani in Canada and the failed assassination attempt in the US. Now, you may ask why they would do this when they’re trying to establish close relationships with the west?
You are a class act man!

All we have seen some accusation and you have made it in conviction! HAHAHA! I mean even western courts are not THAT eager! In case of USA it is still a sealed case.

Do i need to remind you, that CSIS for all its great western prowess DESTROYED the very same evidence that was vital to conviction of masterminds of AI182 bombing and yet NO ONE calls CSIS a bunch of failure or Khalistani murderers? Atleast not in the popular memory of Canada. Heck the same Khalistani are now a days asking for a fresh investigation in AI182 with a view of convicting India. And this is AFTER 35 years of investigation by Canada found that it was and I quote "same Sikh terrorists who carried out both [ie AI182 and Narita] bombing". Yet Canadian courts refuse to conivct the master minds of this bombing due to ... hold your breath.... LACK OF EVIDENCE! HA!

And here you are... when no one has convicted Indian government officials till date, you go and CONFIDENTLY believe that India ordered those murders.

And then you say "I do not hate India". Man you DO. Just be truthful to yourself. You hate India to the core.

And lets face it! What if India ordered those assasination? Didn't Canada's near and dear USA also do it? UBL was killed in Pakistan by American Special forces in a CIA Op when Pakistan was an ally of USA! Why double standards with respect to India then? Why always hold India in contempt? Unless you hate India, that is...

And if you doubt Indian diplomatic prowess... This assassination attempt allegedly happened in June. India signed a number of defence pacts with USA after that. USA only sees it as a bargain chip at best. And yes, bargaining is an Indian forte.

And honestly, do you believe killing some random arse terrorist/terror-suspects abroad will help Indian politician's cause??? Likes of Modi can rouse more Hindutva rouble if they raise Kashi or Mathura mess. BJP has done it in past and it can do it again. That or just start a skirmish with Pakistan. It is certainly cheaper than messing with USA. Last but not the least, BJP is still in the back pocket of Indian business class, especially likes of Adani and Reliance. They are not going to screw up western investments of these folks for kicks when there are perfectly usable alternatives available.

I doubt these killings have an Indian domestic political motive because there are more effective ways for that. Religion, Caste and above all Pakistan are way better issues than some unknown killing of some lesser known terror-suspect in USA/Canada.

Last edited:

Fasih Khan

Star Member
Dec 12, 2021
I need guidance regarding photo upload. What is the required dimensions to apply for express entry application? I have received ITA and now submitting the application. Is the dimension should be 35x45 mm or 50x70mm? Some are saying it is 50x70 mm and others are saying 35x45mm.

imransyed

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
Canada a "safe zone" for Transnational Crime and Foreign Interference network

Just one snippet from the article:

Evidence agreed upon by Crown and Defence in the case pointed to a multi-billion-dollar money laundering and terror-financing network in Toronto, and a criminal technology hub in Vancouver, that enabled global criminals and terrorists to frustrate Five Eyes law enforcement efforts.
Ortis was found guilty of sharing Five Eyes and RCMP investigation plans with large-scale money launderers connected to Dubai-based criminal mastermind Altaf Khanani, who moved drug money globally and financed Hezbollah and al-Qaeda.
The report also points to deep infiltration of Vancouver’s sea port, where Iranian gangsters with links to Tehran reportedly penetrated federal infrastructure, and where the Big Circle Boys, a transnational mafia directed from Mainland China, has flooded thousands of kilograms of fentanyl precursors into Canada.
It’s just recently been acknowledged by RCMP, the report notes, that Canada has become a fentanyl-production source state, globally.

Saw this on reddit today. And some people here have greater hate for Indians dancing or meeting up on the streets smh lol

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020

Saw this on reddit today. And some people here have greater hate for Indians dancing or meeting up on the streets smh lol
Noone is hating on indians for meeting up. They are hating on indians for squatting 10 in a room, taking food from foodbanks, mortgage fraud, dubious college admissions, working on cash, public inconvenience, LMIA abuse, fake marriages, reserving/favoring jobs for their caste/tribe, etc. By no means are they the only offender but due to number they are the most numerous and publicly visible

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda

I lost someone I knew a couple months ago on a flight from India to Canada, purely due to ignorance and selfish decisions of the airline.

But you should read the comments under that video coverage by CBC, some of them were:
1. he was coming here to exploit our healthcare (yeah, because we immigrants give a shit about the world's shittiest healthcare system!)
2. he was too old to fly anyways (he was perfect, and last I checked anyone with fit-to-fly has no restriction on flying)
3. it was his time (yes, I hope that happens to their family and loved ones!)
4. if we diverted a plane for every emergency, we wouldn't land on time

Now, those who write bs here without any idea of what they are doing - that's the outcome! There's definitely a lot of sympathy from Canadians on the topic, but the online hate is completely something else, primarily driven by misinformation, excessive-unchecked online racism, etc.

I recently flew to Ontario to meet the family. They are not as young as most of us here really are. Someone advised them to start a petition to get support and join twitter. When the did, they just couldn't understand why so many people are hating on them for no reason. The family is at their rock-bottom after their loss, but the ones who don't understand the consequences of this dumb hate don't care.

I won't even go into details of how badly the airline messed up there, but imagine hating someone just because they don't fit someone's pseudo-standards. The family was being targeted by these hateful trolls, for every reasonable argument against the airline there is another statement like "thank god, one less smelly Indian".

People, especially immigrant should know how to do better.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Noone is hating on indians for meeting up. They are hating on indians for squatting 10 in a room, taking food from foodbanks, mortgage fraud, dubious college admissions, working on cash, public inconvenience, LMIA abuse, fake marriages, reserving/favoring jobs for their caste/tribe, etc. By no means are they the only offender but due to number they are the most numerous and publicly visible
The post he referred to was literally about "Indians taking over Canada" when they were simply dancing.

Reactions: imransyed

zarashah

Sep 16, 2023
Please can someone advise , special request to the senior members !!

Me and my kids have gotten PPR and have submitted passports. My question is, can my spouse apply for a visit visa to drop us off and help with landing formalities?

We are all Fiji citizens and my spouse is Pakistani but he resides in Fiji and has a valid work permit and works as a private dentist. He has solid ties because he has a condition to work 3 years with another dentist to be allowed to ope. His own dental centre.

Will this affect our PR in any way?

Will that suffice as strong ties to his home country or we should wait and I land first and then he applies for a visit visa . Issue is, kids will not be able to travel with me alone on long haul flight

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I wonder why First Nations do not get hate for participating drug smuggling cartels?
I wonder why Americans do not get the hate for gun running? You know, the illegal guns that enter Canada come from USA.
I wonder why Khalistani do not get hate for blowing up plane and killing 300 + Canadians? The worst part was that it was not even recognized as a Canadian tragedy till very late in 2000s. The government of the time expressed sympathy to Indian families.

This is nothing but plain old bigotry.