+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
That's not work permits for visitors from what I am reading. That just only says that someone on a visitor visa can apply for work permit here. Doesn't make it any easier to get LMIA supported WP or LMIA exempt WP. A lot of misinformation on Tiktok on IG around this policy.
You are correct but the so called "agents" can spin this anyway they want and mislead people.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Unfortunately, we Indians, are already begging the government of Canada, on twitter of all places, to extend PGWPs. I can understand the frustration of these students and temporary migrants but resorting to begging on the internet? Instead of taking actions to improve their chances, they beg. It’s pathetic. This is the image we portray to the world and we wonder why we’re treated like crap in a lot of countries. I’ve experienced this in the Gulf, where we Indians, are viewed as slaves and beggars. How do we except any country to respect our people when we have zero self respect? I’m ashamed of their actions.
There is zero excuse to renew it again. They have done it like 2-3 times already and covid restrictions are all gone. Anyone on expiring PGWP now should just give up if they are that pathetic.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
I would request others to counter this extension of PGWP movement and bring back CEC movement on twitter/X. This should be a fair system. If they have worked in Canada they are already getting points for it and are in the pool. Canada needs skilled people and not these students who are buying LMIAs
Every post on Twitter that I see of these crybabies I counter. These cunts need to leave. There are probably a million of them already. Need to open space for new students who might be worthwhile for the country.

Reactions: Shadow09

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
Every post on Twitter that I see of these crybabies I counter. These cunts need to leave. There are probably a million of them already. Need to open space for new students who might be worthwhile for the country.
Yes, please counter on Twitter.

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
From what I see and hear these Lambdas are mostly discards in their own countries also so they will only keep begging.

abhiram.kumar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
For all the jumping up and down of "new" Canadians trying to be more Canadian than Old Growth Canadians themselves, Even at this peak of anti immigration sentiment / wave, more than half of the country still does not think that higher immigration is a problem.

Source : https://www.cicnews.com/2023/10/support-for-immigration-in-canada-has-dropped-since-last-year-1040562.html#gs.7ob9hg

The monetary benefits of immigration is deeply entrenched in this country.

The poll you quoted is done by the Century Initiative, which wants Canada’s population to become 100 million by 2100. They are extremely biased and are even responsible for lobbying the government for mass immigration. If even their polls show that Canadians believe the targets are too high, then something is definitely wrong. Roflmao.

You asked for proof. Here’s one from Nick Nanos:

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-poll-finds-more-than-half-of-canadians-want-fewer-immigrants-than/

Here’s another one from ipsos:

https://www.ipsos.com/en-ca/canadians-see-cutting-immigration-and-international-student-targets-temporary-solution-ease-housing-crisis

Now, it’s up to you to believe whatever you want.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
The poll you quoted is done by the Century Initiative, which wants Canada’s population to become 100 million by 2100. They are extremely biased and are even responsible for lobbying the government for mass immigration. If even their polls show that Canadians believe the targets are too high, then something is definitely wrong. Roflmao.
Not really. It is done by Environics Institute -- an independent research organization which has been asking this question to Canadians since 1977. Century initiative came into existence merely in 2009 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Century_Initiative). They have a much longer history than Nanos and Ipsos at tracking this opinion. And no, they can not have a conspiracy running all the way from 1977 till date like this, its simply absurd. "Roflmao".

Also look at their question :
"Do you strong agree, somewhat agree, somewhat disagree or strongly disagree: Overall, there is too much immigration to Canada"

Now look at the questions coming from Nanos poll :

https://nanos.co/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/2023-2450-Globe-Aug-Populated-report-A-Immigration-with-tabs.pdf

Q – The number of international students at universities and public and private colleges in Canada on temporary study visas has increased in recent years to roughly 800,000 in 2022 and is now expected to reach 900,000 this year. Should Canada accept more, about the same or fewer international students in 2023?
This my dear friend is called a leading question. You are leading the survey taker towards a particular answer. They introduced this "international students question" this time around, it was not there in their March Poll. This is perfect example of creating a bias. "You show them, you know, have you heard, A LOT OF STUDENTS ARE COMING TO CANADA INFACT 100,000 MORE ARE COMING THIS YEAR THAN BEFORE!" What should we do? Accept more, accept less or about the same?

And then they as this too:

Q – As you may know, in 2023 Canada is aiming to accept 465,000 immigrants as permanent residents. Should Canada accept more, about the same or fewer immigrants in 2023?
This is what a leading survey looks like. Scare someone with international student and then ask the question should we take more less or same immigrants. You wanted to see a survey that is broken? Above is the perfect example.

Now look at Ipsos survey. Its not really a verdict on immigration but on solutions for housing. This is a typical case of misrepresentation that you are spreading.

Critical reasoning. Learn it. It helps. It helped me make about half a million last year.

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
Not really. It is done by Environics Institute -- an independent research organization which has been asking this question to Canadians since 1977. Century initiative came into existence merely in 2009 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Century_Initiative). They have a much longer history than Nanos and Ipsos at tracking this opinion. And no, they can not have a conspiracy running all the way from 1977 till date like this, its simply absurd. "Roflmao".

Also look at their question :

Now look at the questions coming from Nanos poll :

https://nanos.co/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/2023-2450-Globe-Aug-Populated-report-A-Immigration-with-tabs.pdf

This my dear friend is called a leading question. You are leading the survey taker towards a particular answer. They introduced this "international students question" this time around, it was not there in their March Poll. This is perfect example of creating a bias. "You show them, you know, have you heard, A LOT OF STUDENTS ARE COMING TO CANADA INFACT 100,000 MORE ARE COMING THIS YEAR THAN BEFORE!" What should we do? Accept more, accept less or about the same?

And then they as this too:

This is what a leading survey looks like. Scare someone with international student and then ask the question should we take more less or same immigrants. You wanted to see a survey that is broken? Above is the perfect example.

Now look at Ipsos survey. Its not really a verdict on immigration but on solutions for housing. This is a typical case of misrepresentation that you are spreading.

Critical reasoning. Learn it. It helps. It helped me make about half a million last year.
Thanks for sharing.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Post ITA question:

Guys In Police Clearance Certificate.

What should be written:

1. This person has been living at XYZ address from 01.01.2000 till To date .
OR
2. This person has been living at XYZ address from 01.01.2000 till 31.10.2023.

Kindly advise.
When I see posts like this, I almost want to say "Bro read the room!", then I remember that posts like this are exactly what this thread is originally about :D :D :D.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Post ITA question:

Guys In Police Clearance Certificate.

What should be written:

1. This person has been living at XYZ address from 01.01.2000 till To date .
OR
2. This person has been living at XYZ address from 01.01.2000 till 31.10.2023.

Kindly advise.
If you are not longer living at the address, you need to specify start and end date.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I wonder what the conservatives would do to the immigration targets.
Most likely nothing.

Remember the Canadian adage : Make a lot of noise but do nothing.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
They will keep them the same? People these days seem to be against immigration.
The first law of Canada is "To make a hell lot of noise. Doing something is optional.".

When in doubt consult first law.

• Haha
Reactions: seadrag0n