+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

ravyn

Jan 10, 2023
Results: Rounds of invitations
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #266– September 27, 2023

See full text of Ministerial Instruction

French language proficiency (2023-1)

Number of invitations issued:
500Footnote*

Rank required to be invited to apply: 500 or above

Date and time of round: September 27, 2023 at 14:17:04 UTC

CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 472

Tie-breaking rule: August 16, 2023 at 09:00:14 UTC

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
The only thing that is not taxed in Canada is the oxygen you breathe.

abidm6

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Did you check 21223 - Database Analysts and Data Administrators?
yes, I have checked that too that is different. If in reference letter just 50% of Data Scientist Jd's are mentioned even that should i select this NOC for this experience? will they count this experience too for points?

and if I mention this NOC for this experience too and express entry score me while counting this experience, and later when I apply after invitation, they found that this experience will not be counted than, will my application be returned? (If they didnt count this experience, even than my CRS will not drop but FSW point will Drop by 2 like from 77 to 75)

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
yes, I have checked that too that is different. If in reference letter just 50% of Data Scientist Jd's are mentioned even that should i select this NOC for this experience? will they count this experience too for points?

and if I mention this NOC for this experience too and express entry score me while counting this experience, and later when I apply after invitation, they found that this experience will not be counted than, will my application be returned? (If they didnt count this experience, even than my CRS will not drop but FSW point will Drop by 2 like from 77 to 75)
To be honest, my Job duties and primary NOC was not matching much. As long as it makes sense and you have no other NOC codes to choose from, just go with it.

abhiram.kumar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
It is crazy how there are 2-3 million TRVs, but only 214,000 people in the EE pool. Assuming half of these in the pool are outlanders, it is very small in size.
Most of those TRVs are going to lose their status very soon. I’m not joking when I say that the Liberals damaged the immigration system and the reputation of immigration in Canada to the max. The recent stats can report states that there are around 2.2 million non permanent residents in Canada. They outnumber permanent residents. These are insane numbers and are directly responsible for the housing crisis in Canada. The amount of pushback the Liberals will get for this is going to be massive and it’s going to be against all immigration unfortunately. They are probably going to be relegated to a minority party at the Federal level soon. A lot of people are saying that the cons won’t do anything but the cons are snakes. They might not say anything now but once in power, you’re going to see them take radical steps. People claiming that reducing immigration will upset the immigrant base are also totally out of touch. Most of the immigrants I know are totally against this explosive growth of temporary migrants. The only people cheering for this are prospective international students and big corporations. They cannot vote though.

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
Most of those TRVs are going to lose their status very soon. I’m not joking when I say that the Liberals damaged the immigration system and the reputation of immigration in Canada to the max. The recent stats can report states that there are around 2.2 million non permanent residents in Canada. They outnumber permanent residents. These are insane numbers and are directly responsible for the housing crisis in Canada. The amount of pushback the Liberals will get for this is going to be massive and it’s going to be against all immigration unfortunately. They are probably going to be relegated to a minority party at the Federal level soon. A lot of people are saying that the cons won’t do anything but the cons are snakes. They might not say anything now but once in power, you’re going to see them take radical steps. People claiming that reducing immigration will upset the immigrant base are also totally out of touch. Most of the immigrants I know are totally against this explosive growth of temporary migrants. The only people cheering for this are prospective international students and big corporations. They cannot vote though.
There was a tweet from a Conservative analyst at the beginning of this year saying "if you wanted immigration to be super unpopular, you would do exactly what Liberals are doing".

Reactions: Alysson

abhiram.kumar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
There was a tweet from a Conservative analyst at the beginning of this year saying "if you wanted immigration to be super unpopular, you would do exactly what Liberals are doing".
I’m afraid that what happened in Europe could easily happen in Canada in terms of sentiments towards immigration. Sweden was one of the most pro immigrant countries on the planet and all it took was for politicians to screw up immigration, in order to turn the entire population against immigration. In 8 years, the Liberals have done so much damage to the country and screwed up immigration to the point where moderate Canadians are starting to get tired of immigration. Mainstream media have begun to question immigration. That’s something that hasn’t happened in a decade. I’m afraid that if things don’t turn for the good in the next two to three years, the PPC might actually gain seats in Canada. That’s how bad things have gotten in terms of immigration and housing affordability in Canada. Even though the PPC aren’t anti immigrant, they have some very evil elements in their party. I’m starting to think that Canada’s well on its way to become another US, where immigration is a political issue. You can thank the Liberals for being so short sighted and for being the dumbest party in Canada. A real bunch of idiots.

Reactions: Hopeful007

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
I’m afraid that what happened in Europe could easily happen in Canada in terms of sentiments towards immigration. Sweden was one of the most pro immigrant countries on the planet and all it took was for politicians to screw up immigration, in order to turn the entire population against immigration. In 8 years, the Liberals have done so much damage to the country and screwed up immigration to the point where moderate Canadians are starting to get tired of immigration. Mainstream media have begun to question immigration. That’s something that hasn’t happened in a decade. I’m afraid that if things don’t turn for the good in the next two to three years, the PPC might actually gain seats in Canada. That’s how bad things have gotten in terms of immigration and housing affordability in Canada. Even though the PPC aren’t anti immigrant, they have some very evil elements in their party. I’m starting to think that Canada’s well on its way to become another US, where immigration is a political issue. You can thank the Liberals for being so short sighted and for being the dumbest party in Canada. A real bunch of idiots.
https://reddit.com/r/CanadaHousing2/s/2doasQICPK

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
Might? At this point, it is pretty much sealed that CPC will form a majority government. Look at how Trudeau and Marc Miller talk, they are like in a parallel universe.
Sean Fraser seems to understand what's happening a little. But if I were him, I would not work hard to keep Trudeau, instead I would focus on taking over the party leadership. Of course, the risk is liberals might become 3rd party, although NDP also sucks so badly.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
CH2 is filled to brim with a lot of well... "not the best kind of canadians". A lot of them just have high-school diploma or "some degree". They are acerbic because they can not get their home or rental in one of the main population centres of Canada : Van, Toronto or perhaps Calgary. While immigrants take initiative to move from another country to Canada, these folks do not want to even move cities.

How many Canadians will be ready to go and take up a foreign seat in China or india for their degree? or higher professional qualifications like masters? Even in my wife' university, all around the univ, ethnic Indians are taking all sorts of jobs while these folks will never be seen working. Then they complain. In my team (A FAANG company), my manager is an Iranian, 2 Canadians are there, 1 Pakistani, 1 Peruvian, 1 Chinese, 3 Indians and one Vietnamese. So excuse me, if I do not buy the entire proposition that "Canadian" workers are specially talented.

The folks will gladly buy stuff that is made in China or Vietnam over pure made in Canada because of price point. Given a chance most of them will buy made in India generic medicine than made in Canada (or perhaps USA) medicines because of price. And then they will harp about immigrants undercutting them.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
CH2 is filled to brim with a lot of well... "not the best kind of canadians". A lot of them just have high-school diploma or "some degree". They are acerbic because they can not get their home or rental in one of the main population centres of Canada : Van, Toronto or perhaps Calgary. While immigrants take initiative to move from another country to Canada, these folks do not want to even move cities.

How many Canadians will be ready to go and take up a foreign seat in China or india for their degree? or higher professional qualifications like masters? Even in my wife' university, all around the univ, ethnic Indians are taking all sorts of jobs while these folks will never be seen working. Then they complain. In my team (A FAANG company), my manager is an Iranian, 2 Canadians are there, 1 Pakistani, 1 Peruvian, 1 Chinese, 3 Indians and one Vietnamese. So excuse me, if I do not buy the entire proposition that "Canadian" workers are specially talented.

The folks will gladly buy stuff that is made in China or Vietnam over pure made in Canada because of price point. Given a chance most of them will buy made in India generic medicine than made in Canada (or perhaps USA) medicines because of price. And then they will harp about immigrants undercutting them.
The purpose of the link was growing disenchantment towards immigration in Canada. Other subreddits include r/canada and historically left leaning ones are now openly anti immigration, something that would've been an instant-ban in the past. The question regarding productivity/mobility/justification of immigrants taking jobs over Canadians could be true or false depending on the situation but it is also not a secret that immigrants are willing to work for less. Outside of FAANG, tech salaries are heavily depressed in Canada. Even Big4 salaries are pathetic but because there's so much surplus of people wanting to work their for the 'prestige', they can massively underpay

Reactions: Hopeful007 and RSub