+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Okay, here is a simple question. US killed multiple individual all over the world and so does Israel. All of that is kosher.
India is blamed for killing one terrorist and anyone who is not agreeing with Canada's narrative is doing "more harm".

We have Trudeau's tweet celebrating an extrajudicial and extra-territorial killing done by USA.

How does this compute?

Why should Indians feel bad about their country allegedly killing while Americans should feel proud for exactly same act?
I get your point mate from a geopolitics standpoint but you're barking up the wrong tree in this forum.

What do you expect Canadians and future Canadians to say? I'm totally okay with India or a foreign government kill assisinate citizens here because the US does it elsewhere?

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I get your point mate from a geopolitics standpoint but you're barking up the wrong tree in this forum.

What do you expect Canadians and future Canadians to say? I'm totally okay with India or a foreign government kill assisinate citizens here because the US does it elsewhere?
The guy I am responding to and answering to is not a Canadian but an Indian. He is a-okay with Canada laying these extremely serious charges on India but he is not okay with Indians (not just here but ANYWHERE) supporting India. I am just calling that out.

He is saying that dissent in India is not tolerated and also showing if you do not agree with Canada-US stand point (which is without evidence till yet) you are "flag bearers of indian nationalism".

I am calling out the hypocrisy of that. The double standard he is apply here. And in their minds they are probably more Canadian than Canadians themself.

One does not need to be Indian to see this point. It is not that of geopolitics here.

If you ask my position, I will say that if Canada has supported other countries (mainly US) killing people in foreign land and there by violating their sovereignty (as Trudeau himself tweeted in past), then why is Canada now complaining when allegedly their own sovereignty has been violated?

It is NOT supporting extrajudicary and extra territorial killing in Canada but simply calling out the double standards here. You do not get to celebrate violating others soverignity and at the same time decry when yours is allegedly violated. Thats not a principled stance which Canada is virtue signaling.

Last edited:

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
The guy I am responding to and answering to is not a Canadian but an Indian. He is a-okay with Canada laying these extremely serious charges on India but he is not okay with Indians (not just here but ANYWHERE) supporting India. I am just calling that out.

He is saying that dissent in India is not tolerated and also showing if you do not agree with Canada-US stand point (which is without evidence till yet) you are "flag bearers of indian nationalism".

I am calling out the hypocrisy of that. The double standard he is apply here. And in their minds they are probably more Canadian than Canadians themself.

One does not need to be Indian to see this point. It is not that of geopolitics here.

If you ask my position, I will say that if Canada has supported other countries (mainly US) killing people in foreign land and there by violating their sovereignty (as Trudeau himself tweeted in past), then why is Canada now complaining when allegedly their own sovereignty has been violated?

It is NOT supporting extrajudicary and extra territorial killing in Canada but simply calling out the double standards here. You do not get to celebrate violating others soverignity and at the same time decry when yours is allegedly violated. Thats not a principled stance which Canada is virtue signaling.
is the dead Indian-Candian guy with the Turban killed in Surrey,BC as bad as the likes of Bin Laden or Taliban or ISIS personnel whom we hear in the news that the US eliminated?

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
is the dead Indian-Candian guy with the Turban killed in Surrey,BC as bad as the likes of Bin Laden or Taliban or ISIS personnel whom we hear in the news that the US eliminated?
He is charged with bombing of a movie theatre in India which resulted in multiple deaths. He is charged with killing of a priest in India. There are pictures of him brandishing a klashnikov and getting arms training in Pakistan in 2013 or so. He had an interpol red corner notice. He was on no fly list of Canada and (perhaps?) US.

So yeah, he is quite a charecter. Not just "XYZ need their own homeland" poster bearing guy but way way more than that.

• Wow
Reactions: Lord_Tony

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
Lets face it man.

A guy who:
1. Came to Canada on a false passport.
2. Got his refugee claim rejected on a cock and bull story.
3. Did a false marriage for PR.
4. Lied on immigration docs and got caught.
5. Lost the judicial review.
6. Declared most wanted in India and has a red corner notice.

He gets to
1. stick around in Canada.
2. Becomes a citizen. (funnily, his date of becoming a citizen got mis reported by Canadian Minister! An error of 8 years.)
3. Meets Canadian spooks regularly (sometimes twice a week).

Who do you think he is? How do you think he even got a PCC?

This is not a normal everyday guy. Its clear its not just Canadian public government has favourites. There are favourites among deep state/spooks as well.

Another fun fact, I heard from a lot of Canadians that spooks here do not report to Canadian civil government. They are autonomous and have significant freedom. Who do you think they really work for then? I am sure as hell it is NOT only for Canada.

Do remember, when it comes to being citizen here, its going to be a tiered system. All Canadians are equal. Some will be more equal.

Nothing new. I guess the new boss is same as old one.
Why do you think this guy was on a no fly list in the US and Canada?

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
This is a major fuck up by India. I will say this again. The only relationship Canada gives a shit about is its relationship with the United States. 70% of Canada’s trade is done with the US. The entire country of Canada is protected by the US army. In no way can India strong arm Canada cause Canada gives zero fucks about India. India stands to lose billions of dollars in remittances if Canada says fuck you to Indians. I have no idea who advised Modi to go ahead with such a stupid operation.
Strangely, Canada seems to believe they desperately need India as a source of PR and international students. So they will never reciprocate the Indian visa ban. This is going to come back to bite Canada as Canada is going to look extremely week to India. India is not just increasing the visa rejection rate to Canadians or suspending a category like evisa but saying no visas. I don't think this has ever been done by any country that is not at war.

Last edited:

abhiram.kumar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
This may already be under way for colleges and universities. The government is looking for ways to punish colleges and universities which source students from only one country. They’ve released the details for their trusted institutions framework.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
They will have to declare emergency to do that. Atleast those Indians who are in Canada will be able to challenge this in court of law. They can certainly do it quietly. But then whats the point to do it quietly? It will not be an answer to what India is doing.

Reactions: alexross

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
They will have to declare emergency to do that. Atleast those Indians who are in Canada will be able to challenge this in court of law. They can certainly do it quietly. But then whats the point to do it quietly? It will not be an answer to what India is doing.
No point in doing something quietly. They need to something loudly to show strength.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
No point in doing something quietly. They need to something loudly to show strength.
Indeed! They can skin the cat different way however. Increase money required to settle in Canada as a student significantly by taking local rental price point at say 70 percentile (p70 ranking) for calculating minimum living funds. It will reduce students overall and especially Indians.

They can ask some humiliating security declaration/questionarrie based on a list of "security risk" countries. They can include Russia, India and Belarus in it as countries. They can force them to do Trump style "extreme vetting". So yeah they have options.

BUT.... there is a major road block.

You see, there are I guess 18 or so MPs in Canadian parliament who are either Sikh or may be ethnic Indians. So this will impact their constituents and their families the most. Sikhs and Punjabi form a major chunk of incoming people in Canada.

Reactions: alexross

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Ironically, Canada has become embroiled in this issue by default because so many Indians have immigrated to Canada, and they have brought their regional enmities with them, and now we have to deal with the consequences of that.

No one cares about this here except you guys. If you want to fight for independence, do it there not here and don't involve us in this.

That's what a lot of Canadians want to say but can't for fear of being labeled intolerant. But we all know it's the truth.

All the more reason why a lot of people want caps on immigration and international students, but the liberals have no concept of sustainability and ensuring that the demographics don't get out of control.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Ironically, Canada has become embroiled in this issue by default because so many Indians have immigrated to Canada, and they have brought their regional enmities with them, and now we have to deal with the consequences of that.
This is not true. The person at the centre of all this came to Canada in 1997. Canada is embroiled in this because his violent activities were not checked or perhaps preserved due to some other hidden agenda.

This person is not a recent immigrant to Canada.

No one cares about this here except you guys. If you want to fight for independence, do it there not here and don't involve us in this.

That's what a lot of Canadians want to say but can't for fear of being labeled intolerant. But we all know it's the truth.
There are some loose ends to how he got the citizenship in the first place. He came to Canada on a fraudulent passport. So my guess is that there is more to it than meets the eye. Perhaps Canada or its strategic partners wanted him to stay in Canada.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
The demand side has definitely been affected by this disproportionate influx from India, which has made housing even more unaffordable. Almost 60% of PRs, and 40% of international students are from India, so you're stating things have been affected a lot by how badly they have regulated immigration here. Not to say this is the only reason for the housing crisis, but it has contributed a lot to the problem especially recently, when you factor there are more than 800k international students and they are accepting 500k new PR each year.

Canada is in a bad situation now because of poor governance and weak decision-making, India is in a worse situation because of longstanding systemic issues dealing with corruption, lack of development and infrastructure, a terrible mentality when it comes to public spaces.