+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I have a different perspective to this. The guy that got shot, is he a good guy? Absolutely not. He betrayed his own country, cheated his way to Canada, and got Canadian citizenship. Did India have the right to execute him? Nope, but he would have been killed had he been in India where law can be bought by money. But India allegedly killed him on a foreign soil. If India gets away, then there will be another murder by India. If there is solid evidence, G7 will not stay quiet and will question India. All the talks about investigation bias will mean nothing when the heat is on India. But, if there is no evidence, then JT truly fked Canada and more importantly his political future.
Think about it. Their investigation will be challenged for years and years. Before it is conclusive, they'll be fatigued, leaders will be changed. No one will care about it.

They butchered Jamal Khashogi in an embassy. G7 stayed quiet. It is nuanced how differently they'll treat MBS vs India, but I think the consequences are not going to be any significant.

Reactions: RSub

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Lol. The implications of this are extremely serious. It would send a message to the west that Indian spy agencies are willing to conduct clandestine operations on foreign soil. The Americans would consider that an open threat and would counter that with their own covert operations. Americans don’t give a crap about anything apart from their own interests and Canada doesn’t really give a fuck about its relationship with any country apart from the US. It stands nothing to lose if its relationship with India collapses. It barely does any trade with India. If Indians stop coming to Canada, the government would open the doors to other nationalities in order to fulfill their immigration quotas. Before 2015, Indian immigrants made up less than 20 % of all new immigrants to Canada.
West has been bombing and murdering people left and right in other countries. I don't know, if they can get away with pure murder, so can any other nation.

>If Indians stop coming to Canada, the government would open the doors to other nationalities in order to fulfill their immigration quotas.
It is open for all. Stop pretending it isn't.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Lol. The implications of this are extremely serious.
"LOL" Look at what happened after Jamal Khasogi's killing. I am sure Canada is buying ZERO oil from SA? I am sure USA is selling ZERO weapons to SA? I am sure Turkey has asked SA to close its embassy?

Do not take these people in power to be fools. They know who was killed. They know more than what is present in public. They also know WHY canada is making all the noise. If total amtures like us can see through childish self interests of JT, these are politicians who do it day in and day out. There is one thing for show another thing for making decisions.

Wait for 2 months or so and Canada itself will be back with trade agreement with India. And then I will go "LOL" on you.

It would send a message to the west that Indian spy agencies are willing to conduct clandestine operations on foreign soil. The Americans would consider that an open threat and would counter that with their own covert operations. Americans don’t give a crap about anything apart from their own interests and Canada doesn’t really give a fuck about its relationship with any country apart from the US.
MAN!

Do you think this is the first time a person has been killed by a foreign power in Canada / USA? Pakistan likely killed a Baloch activist on Canadian soil just few months back. And lets not even talk about how many people in USA has been killed by Cuba etc on US soil.

India is unique but not so unique lol! I am sure as hell in past people would have been killed by Indian agents all over the world. And many times more in INdia by foreign powers.

Its just when one makes stink about it and for what goal. We all know why Modi and JT are making a stink about each others dealing.

Canada doesn’t really give a fuck about its relationship with any country apart from the US
LOL! Why do you think India usually does not do much diplomacy with Canada but with USA. When India needs something get done, it gets US on board and Canada just follows. Its that simple.

It stands nothing to lose if its relationship with India collapses. It barely does any trade with India. If Indians stop coming to Canada, the government would open the doors to other nationalities in order to fulfill their immigration quotas. Before 2015, Indian immigrants made up less than 20 % of all new immigrants to Canada.
I can... counter this easily but. Lets go with what you are saying. Totally.

Read above. And know why India does what it does.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Thankyou. In EE Form, what we should write? Company Name or Our Name?
Employer name:
Country: HERE OUR COUNTRY NAME SHOULD BE WRITTEN OR COMPANY ACTUAL COUNTRY?
City:
In EE form write: "COMPANY NAME (Permanent Contractor)"
In my case, my client was also in my country so I didn't have this dilemma. I think it should be the country where the company is registered though. In your case that will be Canada.
You can add a Letter of Explanation in your application to clarify things...

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
In EE form write: "COMPANY NAME (Permanent Contractor)"
In my case, my client was also in my country so I didn't have this dilemma. I think it should be the country where the company is registered though. In your case that will be Canada.
You can add a Letter of Explanation in your application to clarify things...
He'll get a PCC request for that country where the company is located. That'll be hard to deal with.

I was contracting a Canadian company too. I listed Sole Proprietor, {Entity name} - and location was my city. I've also seen cases where LoE instead of PCC leads to cancellation of application too. Safe to use location as their location. This would also be similar to a situation where someone let's say works for Toptal, but the location will be the person's actual location.

Reactions: wonderbly

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
He'll get a PCC request for that country where the company is located. That'll be hard to deal with.

I was contracting a Canadian company too. I listed Sole Proprietor, {Entity name} - and location was my city. I've also seen cases where LoE instead of PCC leads to cancellation of application too. Safe to use location as their location. This would also be similar to a situation where someone let's say works for Toptal, but the location will be the person's actual location.
Good point, thanks for the clarification!

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
But India allegedly killed him on a foreign soil. If India gets away, then there will be another murder by India. If there is solid evidence, G7 will not stay quiet and will question India. All the talks about investigation bias will mean nothing when the heat is on India. But, if there is no evidence, then JT truly fked Canada and more importantly his political future.
My take is, this is the first time so much stink has been made about it. I am sure as hell all countries have been doing this all the time. Trudeau made a stink because of his compulsions or really stupid self serving goals. Case in point: Death of a certain baloch activist on canadian soil which was very suspicious.

Even Trudeau said that he does not want to provoke India or escalate the situation. This will die out very fast because keeping this mess open for too long is not in favour of anyone in G7 and India.

Exactly. This has got to be the most idiotic move from the Indian government.
Can someone tell me why INDIANS are the worst kind of diaspora on the planet? I mean if someone needs to invade India they should collect Indians and give them weapons! (Wait... didn't that happen in history? Shit!)

Here we have a person who is going above and beyond what EVEN Trudeau has done! He JUST DECLARED that India has done it! BRAVO!

Here is what Trudeau's OWN minister is saying : https://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/harjit-sajjan-hardeep-singh-nijjar-1.6971605

Canada's minister of emergency preparedness says the prime minister publicly implicated India in the murder of a Canadian citizen because he learned the story was going to come out in the media.
It was NOT that Trudeau had enough proof or evidence at hand. It was that they wanted to PREMPT Canadian media so that they are not caught in another foreign interference scandal.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
West has been bombing and murdering people left and right in other countries. I don't know, if they can get away with pure murder, so can any other nation.

>If Indians stop coming to Canada, the government would open the doors to other nationalities in order to fulfill their immigration quotas.
It is open for all. Stop pretending it isn't.
Sometimes I really HATE to be an Indian diaspora person. My own fellow diaspora members have this weird kind of hate towards their own country that is not explainable by anything else. I do not know where this comes from but it is really illogical and deep rooted. You will never see anyone else go to the extremes as our diaspora goes. Some of them copy the talking points of White nationalist right wing folks left right and centre! Its bizarre! And a lot of them are not even minorities from India who are facing major issues lately!

How the heck does it work! I can understand frustration with India. I can understand every emotion but why this weird kind of hate? Its like they are ready to not ask jump how high but also add a roll over in their jump. Sometimes they jump even when no one is looking.

May be I don't know because I am not originally from India for generations like they are. I have not seen Pakistan, Sri Lankans and Bangladeshi do it. Its uniquely Indian charecterstic.

Sorry I just went on a rant... I had to get it out of my head. Its a weird thing that is always irritating me. Like you know a bunch of lemings going to drown themself and you can just stand watching them do it.

abidm6

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015

thanks for the advise, if you were in the same situation did they ask for any additional docs? and most importantly Entity name wil be my name as i recieved payments on my name and also cobtract is on my name?

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Sometimes I really HATE to be an Indian diaspora person. My own fellow diaspora members have this weird kind of hate towards their own country that is not explainable by anything else. I do not know where this comes from but it is really illogical and deep rooted. You will never see anyone else go to the extremes as our diaspora goes. Some of them copy the talking points of White nationalist right wing folks left right and centre! Its bizarre! And a lot of them are not even minorities from India who are facing major issues lately!

How the heck does it work! I can understand frustration with India. I can understand every emotion but why this weird kind of hate? Its like they are ready to not ask jump how high but also add a roll over in their jump. Sometimes they jump even when no one is looking.

May be I don't know because I am not originally from India for generations like they are. I have not seen Pakistan, Sri Lankans and Bangladeshi do it. Its uniquely Indian charecterstic.

Sorry I just went on a rant... I had to get it out of my head. Its a weird thing that is always irritating me. Like you know a bunch of lemings going to drown themself and you can just stand watching them do it.
The reason is diversity and lack of unity. There is no unity among us and there will never be one. Frankly, India is a divided country and there will always be someone provoking the other one. South Indians easily gets triggered of things said by North Indians and vice versa. Its not that we (South Indian) hate them (North Indian), its just that we hate them for not understanding us and embracing us for who we are.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Can someone tell me why INDIANS are the worst kind of diaspora on the planet? I mean if someone needs to invade India they should collect Indians and give them weapons! (Wait... didn't that happen in history? Shit!)
The diaspora is deeply divided by caste, religion, and language. That's the only reason I could think of.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
My take is, this is the first time so much stink has been made about it. I am sure as hell all countries have been doing this all the time. Trudeau made a stink because of his compulsions or really stupid self serving goals. Case in point: Death of a certain baloch activist on canadian soil which was very suspicious.

Even Trudeau said that he does not want to provoke India or escalate the situation. This will die out very fast because keeping this mess open for too long is not in favour of anyone in G7 and India.

Here we have a person who is going above and beyond what EVEN Trudeau has done! He JUST DECLARED that India has done it! BRAVO!

Here is what Trudeau's OWN minister is saying : https://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/harjit-sajjan-hardeep-singh-nijjar-1.6971605

It was NOT that Trudeau had enough proof or evidence at hand. It was that they wanted to PREMPT Canadian media so that they are not caught in another foreign interference scandal.
Well according to JT, the angst is not about a foreigner killed on canadian soil, but a CANADIAN CITIZEN killed on canadian soil.

JT has some daft tendencies but I bet he is not so dense as to make this grave accusation without some evidence.

More idiotic to me though, is PP who knows very well that JT will not be able to publicly provide the evidence they have, but is demanding that he do so, pontificating just to rile up his base.

Politicians make me sick. The whole lot of them.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
The reason is diversity and lack of unity. There is no unity among us and there will never be one. Frankly, India is a divided country and there will always be someone provoking the other one. South Indians easily gets triggered of things said by North Indians and vice versa. Its not that we (South Indian) hate them (North Indian), its just that we hate them for not understanding us and embracing us for who we are.
Can you explain to me why the Sikhs want independence? You say you are from South so I assume you are Punjabi?

Reactions: RSub

Arod

May 15, 2017

You seem more worried about how India is looking in front of the world than with finding the truth about the allegations.

Forget about diasporas, leave all of that behind, you decided to move to Canada, Canada should be your priority now.