Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Yeah, ok, whatever helps you sleep at night.
Look man, I am not the one who is getting creeped out about someone looking at my past post. Make up your mind.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
I was expecting CRS to be even lower. Because just like trades, trucking will have folks with no masters, no CLB9 too. Maybe transportation is a bit more competitive too.
Transportation includes Marine Engineers, Captains, Pilots, Aircraft Mechanics (highly skilled profession), and Truck drivers. I would be surprised if they picked up 25 truck drivers in this round.

https://www.immigration.ca/canada-express-entry-draw-to-target-10-transport-jobs-including-truck-drivers/

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Reactions: RSub

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
  • Haha
Reactions: Lord_Tony

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda

abhiram.kumar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
No integration - let it be. People should be free to chose who they want to integrate with. It isn't that Canadians are lining up to welcome us. Different languages, cultures, social skills, etc will take their time. I'd not blame anyone for not mixing. I know people who have been mocked for their accents and don't pretend it isn't a thing here. Integration is a two way street.
You cannot have a country if majority of its people don’t abide by its laws and constitution. That’s what the concept of integration is. What you’re calling for is the destruction of a nation and open borders lunacy. Canada doesn’t want nor expects immigrants to drop their native language, food and festivals to adopt European heritage. That’s what assimilation is. On the other hand, integration is respecting and abiding by a country’s laws, constitution and speaking one of its official languages. Indians and other immigrants bringing ethnic conflicts from their home country runs contrary to Canada’s constitution and laws. How the hell do you hope to have a country in the near future if the people you import don’t give a crap about your laws and actively shit on them?

abhiram.kumar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Are you for real as well?

You talk about integration, you have not even read the Canadian Charter of Freedom and Canadian values!
Pray tell me how Indians or other immigrants bringing ethnic conflicts from their home country are in line with the values and principles of the Canadian charter?

abhiram.kumar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Okay, first things first. You became a PR in 2020 from what I can tell. Are you already a citizen? I am somewhat doubtful. So "our demographics" is a bit premature. Its Canadian demographics.

Now "balanced immigration". What does it mean? Balanced according to what you define as balanced? Canada has a policy of raising population to 100M and I do not see it happening without significant help from India and China. Its a simple question of practicality. You can disagree with their 100M goal but then for that you need to be a citizen.

Secondly, "Invasion"... Are you REAL? Canada got much higher rate (%age of population) of immigration in the past. Except all of them were from Europe. Will you call it a European invasion of Canada? Or is it the nationality or something similar that is troubling you.

Further, Canada has this nice "Charter of Freedom" and "CAnadian values":

"15. (1) Every individual is equal before and under the law and has the right to the equal protection and equal benefit of the law without discrimination and, in particular, without discrimination based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, sex, age or mental or physical disability."

Before you ask, yes, this has been applied to immigrants as well. Canadian courts have turned decisions of IRCC which violated these. Its called "Canadian Values" and yeah not discriminating based on national or ethnic origin is a part of it.

So forget it if you want Canada to limit immigration based on national or ethnic origin. NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

If you so desperately wanted that, there is USA just south. They seems to do it your way.
A country cap doesn’t discriminate since every country is allotted the same numbers in order to promote true diversity. Canada prides itself on diversity and its current immigration strategy actually destroys diversity. It would never get struck down in courts because the US has similar discrimination laws in its constitution. In fact, the per country cap has still not been removed in the US because people have argued that removing it would discriminate against other nationalities in favour of people from India. A cap is actually anti discriminatory and promotes actual diversity if implemented.

imransyed

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
Country caps work when there are a lot of people from all over the world trying to come to your country.
I don't see Canada's winter wasteland in that position.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Canada needs Pilots? For what? They only have 2 airlines servicing the whole country, and their national career is as shitty as they come :D :D.
They could fly jets, commercial aircrafts or even Emirates or Lufthansa wants to recruit a Canadian local for their airlines!!!

abhiram.kumar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Country caps work when there are a lot of people from all over the world trying to come to your country.
I don't see Canada's winter wasteland in that position.
Roflmao. That’s how it is in the US as well. Do you think Australians, Europeans, Singaporeans and Japanese are selling off their belongings in order to move to the US in droves? No. There’s a huge backlog for Indians and to a lesser extent, Chinese because they’re the only nationalities who want to move to the US in droves and the cap is preventing them from overwhelming the demographics of the US.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
But, it feels like 80%. Coz, not a single hour pass by without seeing 10 Indians or someone who like Indian every day. Its like they are everywhere and it has created an illusion that Canada is occupied by Indians. Sometimes, even as an Indian, I get confused between Pakistanis and North Indians, Srilankans and Tamils, & Asians and North Eastern Indians. I cannot tell who is who.
It’s because of the concentration. Indians make up 27% of PRs, but a much higher concentration of TRs. PRs come and try to get settled, they will spread around Canada more, while TRs concentrate in big centers with higher chance for jobs. Plus, what I’ve noticed in Toronto events is that natives don’t go out as much compared to newcomers. Like you go to Canada day/New Years fireworks, it’s mostly Indians because they are a majority of newcomers and want to experience everything. While I asked friends who have been here more and they just rather stay home with friends or drive up north for something. That’s why if you go to any event in Toronto, it feels like India. Honestly, if they just cut back on level of international students, the feeling of there being so many Indians will stop, because current Indians will get more settled, spread out across Canada and get tired of events.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
The one caveat of so many Indian Hindu nationalists coming is that they will probably tend to vote conservative. If they can play a major role in the toppling of Trudeau and upset the woke lefties of this country, I say bring more! More Indians!

• Haha
Reactions: Lord_Tony

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
But, it feels like 80%. Coz, not a single hour pass by without seeing 10 Indians or someone who like Indian every day. Its like they are everywhere and it has created an illusion that Canada is occupied by Indians. Sometimes, even as an Indian, I get confused between Pakistanis and North Indians, Srilankans and Tamils, & Asians and North Eastern Indians. I cannot tell who is who.
I was in hospital attending my friend who just had a surgery. EVERY single nursing staff was Filipino. Most of retail jobs employ Indians because they seek starter jobs a lot. Most are young, a lot of them are students. When you go in an open-house you will feel every single house is being purchased by ethnic Chinese or east Asians. None of this is any kind of invasion.

In Ireland similar situation exists with doctors. A lot of them are Pakistani.