+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
Good news for STEM applicants if you go by this article -

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/business/article-ircc-immigration-stem-express-entry/

It says that the numbers shared by IRCC will target anywhere between 28-31% of the total ITAs for the year towards STEM. Going by this number, you are looking at good 15k ITAs at least for STEM.

IRCC will have to start conducting big STEM draws or will have to conduct regular STEM draws to meet this target.

But then again, it’s IRCC and we have seen their plan change overnight. The question will be if Marc Miller goes along with this plan as well.
Marc Miller is raised in Quebec. He will support French. My request to all, please start learning French.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Not one to take redditors too seriously but damn looks like the anti immigrant and an Indian sentiment is really growing

https://www.reddit.com/r/canada/comments/15fo84a
The comments complaining about lack of diversity is just ignorance - India is 100+ countries in itself, arguably more diverse than EU. Wonder who would take them seriously! I think what most of the comments in that post say about lack of diversity is "lack of white diversity". Indians are an easy target in my opinion, they go about minding their own business and aren't easy to provoke.

Most people don't even understand that India is a 1.5B population country, we are expected to produce $500k/yr income earners and McD workers as well.

But on the flip side. There are genuine problems with the FOBs (fresh off the boat) who are creating actual issues. I find it very difficult to deal with:
1. Indians who are glorifying food bank hacks - international students and their lovely videos are fuel to this fire.
2. Indians who are rampantly discriminating (veg only, female only, married only, etc shittery) - this is what some of us are trying to escape back home.
3. Indians who are involved in scams like these and are openly supportive of these by playing "victims". The problem is with people having no sense or right or wrong.
4. Indians who just don't want to change. It seems like they just want to live in the same ghettos and do the same shit. But that has more to do with who you are bringing in. Canada treats a good student and a bottom 30 percentile student the same way with a 50/50 rejection rate. So, more and more crap is coming in.
5. Indians squatting 4 in a room paying $500/mo outcompeting single and dual income earning families through sheer ghettofication.

Generally my experience working with Canadians has been quite polar opposite from what Reddit shows. I talk without filters at work and so does my colleagues. Maybe, it isn't a problem right now, but it sure can become a real problem. All it would take is one lunatic politician to start the real shit.

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019
Good news for STEM applicants if you go by this article -

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/business/article-ircc-immigration-stem-express-entry/

It says that the numbers shared by IRCC will target anywhere between 28-31% of the total ITAs for the year towards STEM. Going by this number, you are looking at good 15k ITAs at least for STEM.

IRCC will have to start conducting big STEM draws or will have to conduct regular STEM draws to meet this target.

But then again, it’s IRCC and we have seen their plan change overnight. The question will be if Marc Miller goes along with this plan as well.
Sad thing, the article it is not an official communication, I do not undertstand why they keep neglecting STEM after they made such a fuss.

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
Sad thing, the article it is not an official communication, I do not undertstand why they keep neglecting STEM after they made such a fuss.
Cause the public notion is anti tech people from India. I was reading a reddit comment and it mentioned why do we need Tech people from 3rd world countries like India and not take from Europe, Japan. Wanted to answer him/her that the people in Europe, Japan do not want to immigrate simple.

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019
Cause the public notion is anti tech people from India. I was reading a reddit comment and it mentioned why do we need Tech people from 3rd world countries like India and not take from Europe, Japan. Wanted to answer him/her that the people in Europe, Japan do not want to immigrate simple.
But this is not about public notion... It is about IRCC making tons of announcements about attracting tech talent, and they they just invite only 500 people.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I was reading a reddit comment and it mentioned why do we need Tech people from 3rd world countries like India and not take from Europe, Japan. Wanted to answer him/her that the people in Europe, Japan do not want to immigrate simple.
Ignore those comments for now as it is easy to act like a clown for them on the internet where there are no consequences. In real life, there are consequences and these people stay shut. If they vomit this garbage, we deal with them and put them in their place.

Canadian subreddits are pretty divided into their agendas. r/Canada is polar opposite of r/onguardforthee/ and r/torontohousing is very different from r/canadahousing2. Neither are good, neither are true representation of Canadians. Just hate and agenda filled dumpsters.

Aug 1, 2023
Hello guys
i am working as a senior engineer with closed work permit ICT and applied for CEC category. i got a ADR last week asking for
"Proof of Membership: Please provide proof of membership to the professional order of engineers in Ontario. This must be received at this office by "

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello guys
i am working as a senior engineer with closed work permit ICT and applied for CEC category. i got a ADR last week asking for
"Proof of Membership: Please provide proof of membership to the professional order of engineers in Ontario. This must be received at this office by "
At least write what's the problem ffs! You don't have this membership?

Aug 1, 2023
At least write what's the problem ffs! You don't have this membership?
Oh i missed it. yes i dont have that license. but my profession chemical engineering is a regulated one. also in the govt of canada website its mentioned that not all chemical engineers who use the NOC code required to have a license. but IRCC is asking for that in ADR

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
The comments complaining about lack of diversity is just ignorance - India is 100+ countries in itself, arguably more diverse than EU. Wonder who would take them seriously! I think what most of the comments in that post say about lack of diversity is "lack of white diversity". Indians are an easy target in my opinion, they go about minding their own business and aren't easy to provoke.

Most people don't even understand that India is a 1.5B population country, we are expected to produce $500k/yr income earners and McD workers as well.

But on the flip side. There are genuine problems with the FOBs (fresh off the boat) who are creating actual issues. I find it very difficult to deal with:
1. Indians who are glorifying food bank hacks - international students and their lovely videos are fuel to this fire.
2. Indians who are rampantly discriminating (veg only, female only, married only, etc shittery) - this is what some of us are trying to escape back home.
3. Indians who are involved in scams like these and are openly supportive of these by playing "victims". The problem is with people having no sense or right or wrong.
4. Indians who just don't want to change. It seems like they just want to live in the same ghettos and do the same shit. But that has more to do with who you are bringing in. Canada treats a good student and a bottom 30 percentile student the same way with a 50/50 rejection rate. So, more and more crap is coming in.
5. Indians squatting 4 in a room paying $500/mo outcompeting single and dual income earning families through sheer ghettofication.

Generally my experience working with Canadians has been quite polar opposite from what Reddit shows. I talk without filters at work and so does my colleagues. Maybe, it isn't a problem right now, but it sure can become a real problem. All it would take is one lunatic politician to start the real shit.
Bias against Indian (Asia) folks seem to be very common here in GTA, I live in Hamilton (GTA) and I have seen I'm being referred to as 'Indian Tony' I had to correct a couple of folks telling them I feel it sounds very racist & I'm not from India but another part of asia (phillipines) which very far away from India. All the points you mention is same personnel across rest of Asia barring the Japanese.

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
Bias against Indian (Asia) folks seem to be very common here in GTA, I live in Hamilton (GTA) and I have seen I'm being referred to as 'Indian Tony' I had to correct a couple of folks telling them I feel it sounds very racist & I'm not from India but another part of asia (phillipines) which very far away from India. All the points you mention is same personnel across rest of Asia barring the Japanese.
Thanks for sharing the details. Could you share your bank account number, username, bank name and the pin to access it. Just that would be enough. Thanks a lot!

• Love
Reactions: Lord_Tony

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Thanks for sharing the details. Could you share your bank account number, username, bank name and the pin to access it. Just that would be enough. Thanks a lot!
Give the upload link to your drive I shall give all the scanned copies as well lol