+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
He probably feels more superior than the rest of immigrants who are specifically coming from India. Unfortunately when I was in Canada (and even in the other countries), I saw so many Indians who had a chip on their shoulder when dealing with their own countrymen. I get why some Canadians would be like that, but I was astounded to see how Indians in position of power treated other Indians, even abroad. I knew a guy who booked a consultation with Kubeir and was treated very rudely by him. He threatened to post negative reviews so his team refunded his consultation fees.

I don't know if immigrants hating on immigrants is an Indian specific problem but it appears much more common in our community. I can cite many examples of Indians being super belligerent and power tripping on their own countrymen overseas but obviously that's not the purpose of this forum. It's just sad.
You can share, hopefully the immigrants moving to Canada soon will behave a little better with others learning about those experiences

Jazkh

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
He probably feels more superior than the rest of immigrants who are specifically coming from India. Unfortunately when I was in Canada (and even in the other countries), I saw so many Indians who had a chip on their shoulder when dealing with their own countrymen. I get why some Canadians would be like that, but I was astounded to see how Indians in position of power treated other Indians, even abroad. I knew a guy who booked a consultation with Kubeir and was treated very rudely by him. He threatened to post negative reviews so his team refunded his consultation fees.

I don't know if immigrants hating on immigrants is an Indian specific problem but it appears much more common in our community. I can cite many examples of Indians being super belligerent and power tripping on their own countrymen overseas but obviously that's not the purpose of this forum. It's just sad.
I havent followed Kubeir's fall from credibility. For some reasons unbeknownst to me he isn't popular in this forum. When I have been directed at his videos, he appears to present the situation as it is, and more or less neutral. He isn't giving false hopes, espectially to people who are rather desperate for any sort of consolation (ahem, like myself). In the video posted a few quotes above, he talks about the unlikelyhood of scores going below the 480 range anytime soon if the pool consistently keeps refilling every two weeks in the 490+ ranges. I don't think that makes him pessimistic. He is looking at it from a realistic place where he seems to prefer giving you conviction only once he is absolutely sure of it.

So I prefer to hear from someone who can give me a full picture of the possibilities and the challenges. Others might sound more presentable, have a more likeable personality. But when you need to buy a product for yourself, i.e. immigrating, I personally prefer the hard truths over refreshments.

I am stuck at 480, being patient, and not planning to learn French from scratch to be told that I need other qualifications from scratch to even get into a professional field once there.

undettered

Aug 24, 2022

I sometime hate his vocabulary. Always trying to say same words with different synonyms multiple times. Ughhh I hate it.

undettered

Aug 24, 2022
Presently around 5800 files are showing there and by reducing 3500 files from 5800. Remaining files are approx. 2300. On an average, 2000 files get added every two weeks which will add up to 4300 files again and if next draw size would be 3500 again the score will remain between 481-489. Now after 26th April draw, remaining files would be left as 800 and by adding another avergare 2000 files till next draw on 10th May. The total number of files (above 480s)would be lesser than 3500, hence CRS can be expected to drop below 480. Any thoughts on this?

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
Presently around 5800 files are showing there and by reducing 3500 files from 5800. Remaining files are approx. 2300. On an average, 2000 files get added every two weeks which will add up to 4300 files again and if next draw size would be 3500 again the score will remain between 481-489. Now after 26th April draw, remaining files would be left as 800 and by adding another avergare 2000 files till next draw on 10th May. The total number of files (above 480s)would be lesser than 3500, hence CRS can be expected to drop below 480. Any thoughts on this?
All in gods hands now.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
What type of super belligerent and powertripping behavior? (in employment? rental? etc)

My experience of living out of India and interacting with Indians has been wildly different. I think a lot of people expect compassion just by association, which they don't expect from other nationalities. Given that most Indians live by parental support (shared housing costs, family to help at every step of the way, etc) in India, the first time vulnerability + mismatched expectations do end up hurting them a lot more than it should do.

I'm moving in the next few months. I was finding it a bit hard to rent with pets, had some responses from home owners (no matter the nationality) who were happy to accommodate us. But, I ended up posting a message on one of the Indian groups on Fb - I'd 100+ messages of people referring me houses or home owners reaching out to me. There are people who spent more than an hour talking to me about their neighbourhoods when they learned that I'm considering a purchase. This is no different from what I saw in US, EU or UK.

Maybe my expectations are low or I don't know any better - but I find it helpful enough. Being a private person in life, never taking favors, never working for poor employers or renting cheap - maybe I dodged general shitty-ness by design of life. I do however had a lot worse experiences with Indians in India :D

Reactions: feanor13

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I havent followed Kubeir's fall from credibility. For some reasons unbeknownst to me he isn't popular in this forum. When I have been directed at his videos, he appears to present the situation as it is, and more or less neutral. He isn't giving false hopes, espectially to people who are rather desperate for any sort of consolation (ahem, like myself). In the video posted a few quotes above, he talks about the unlikelyhood of scores going below the 480 range anytime soon if the pool consistently keeps refilling every two weeks in the 490+ ranges. I don't think that makes him pessimistic. He is looking at it from a realistic place where he seems to prefer giving you conviction only once he is absolutely sure of it.

So I prefer to hear from someone who can give me a full picture of the possibilities and the challenges. Others might sound more presentable, have a more likeable personality. But when you need to buy a product for yourself, i.e. immigrating, I personally prefer the hard truths over refreshments.

I am stuck at 480, being patient, and not planning to learn French from scratch to be told that I need other qualifications from scratch to even get into a professional field once there.
I've learned it the very hard way how immature some people here can really be. They might as well be tweeting "Free TopG" on Twitter to support Andrew Tate and shedding tears over it. So, take advice here with caution. Look at those that are very senior and have been sharing quality info from years and years. Stay away from certified meme posters :D

The argument that he capitalizes on fear is like saying "Oh, Wendy's sell on the fear of hunger". People went as far as saying he "hate" immigrants. He's a consultant, immigrants are his business. Look at most of the demographics that are complaining - they are young, early 20s gen who still haven't seen anything yet.

Someone quoted a bad review threat and that Kubeir refunded them - well, if they ever ran a business, they'd know how common that shit really is. Talks volumes about the maturity of people you're hearing from. He's not doing that bad work with those videos. For his "math skills", his analysis is honest.

Reactions: aasifa and Jazkh

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020

Indians hating Indians is very common.

greatstrides

Star Member
Jan 12, 2023
I've learned it the very hard way how immature some people here can really be. They might as well be tweeting "Free TopG" on Twitter to support Andrew Tate and shedding tears over it. So, take advice here with caution. Look at those that are very senior and have been sharing quality info from years and years. Stay away from certified meme posters :D

The argument that he capitalizes on fear is like saying "Oh, Wendy's sell on the fear of hunger". People went as far as saying he "hate" immigrants. He's a consultant, immigrants are his business. Look at most of the demographics that are complaining - they are young, early 20s gen who still haven't seen anything yet.

Someone quoted a bad review threat and that Kubeir refunded them - well, if they ever ran a business, they'd know how common that shit really is. Talks volumes about the maturity of people you're hearing from. He's not doing that bad work with those videos. For his "math skills", his analysis is honest.
I don't think he hates immigrants but he's the type of person who gives out the impression of being terribly snobby. Yes, he had success with his YouTube and was one of the early players in the game but that doesn't mean he is above all criticism. I have heard from many people that in reality he's quite the opposite of what he's trying to portray in his videos. People who defend him are just as bad as people who want to hate on him.

greatstrides

Star Member
Jan 12, 2023
Maybe my expectations are low or I don't know any better - but I find it helpful enough. Being a private person in life, never taking favors, never working for poor employers or renting cheap - maybe I dodged general shitty-ness by design of life. I do however had a lot worse experiences with Indians in India :D
Indeed, being a private person who never took favor from anyone, never had poor employers or never had to rent cheap, you will find it hard to empathize with those who actually had such experiences. And in the rat race world we're living today unfortunately, more and more people will have such experiences.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I have heard from many people that in reality he's quite the opposite of what he's trying to portray in his videos. People who defend him are just as bad as people who want to hate on him.
This is a great point to begin the actual discussion.

IRCC has been criticized so much for not saying openly and blatantly that "PR is a difficult game, 90% students won't get it" - There are documentaries, tweets, etc that you can go through from students to back up this claim. Everyone says (and literally cries) that someone would've told them how hard it would be post paying for this education. Sean Fraser said it in one of the documentaries that few students will actually make it to PR.

Kubeir is doing exactly what IRCC is being criticized for. I think he's playing a decent role in saying it is hard.

About the portrayal. From a million TRVs - how many do you think will make the cut? I think the number of people who'll go back speaks for the TRUE representation of results. Same goes for 460s, they are unlikely to make the cut. Definitely Kubeir or any other consultant saying this won't make him a bad person.

People who defend him are just as bad as people who want to hate on him.
How is he a bad person? A person telling you an outcome could be wrong or right too. I'm yet to see a reason for hating him, but I do see his contribution and that's something that is to be appreciated. I have to have a reason to hate someone. My spouse hired a consultant for my FSW in 2019 when I was out of India, we paid ~$1,300. That consultant did nothing on my application for 3-5 months. I hate that immigration company, as they clearly scammed me of money (and opportunity to be in a pool when CRS was low). But, I don't see a reason to hate him yet.

The comments in response to my post are deflective (not from you, both others) and that says what's wrong with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jazkh

greatstrides

Star Member
Jan 12, 2023
How is he a bad person? A person telling you an outcome could be wrong or right too. I'm yet to see a reason for hating him, but I do see his contribution and that's something that is to be appreciated. I have to have a reason to hate someone. My spouse hired a consultant for my FSW in 2019 when I was out of India, we paid ~$1,300. That consultant did nothing on my application for 3-5 months. I hate that immigration company, as they clearly scammed me of money (and opportunity to be in a pool when CRS was low). But, I don't see a reason to hate him yet.

The comments in response to my post are deflective (not from you, both others) and that says what's wrong with them.
I think you're not getting the point I was trying to make dude. No one dislikes Kubeir because he's providing wrong information. I get it! He's real, knowledgeable and the way he talks appeals to many people and he doesn't try to sugarcoat the reality. I agree!

But that being said, the reason people don't like him is because he comes across as a massive snob to many people. Even on his live chat discussion sometimes he's quite rude with people who are sending him superchats, etc. You could be a very intelligent but yet have a reprehensible personality. You might not find his behavior as rude or unwelcoming but many people do! And there isn't much you can do about it either.

So I get all your points about bad consultants and the lack of knowledge they have but people aren't hating Kubeir because of that, it's just that many find him to be sanctimonious. A lot of folks who had consultations with him actually say the very same thing. That he has a terrible disposition. You may think otherwise, and in that case we can only agree to disagree. ;)

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020

Did someone mention @dankboi? :D :D

• Wow
Reactions: dankboi

Jazkh

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
You could be a very intelligent but yet have a reprehensible personality. You might not find his behavior as rude or unwelcoming but many people do! And there isn't much you can do about it either.
This is exactly it. I appreciate that he is looking at the data to his best abilities and judging it as honestly as he is able to. The data does not care about your feelings nor mine. They are what they are and that's how he prefers to present it, not sugarcoat it.