+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Again PNP only draw today with less than 700 invitations. I dont understand at this rate how they’re going to meet their target of taking 425K immigrants this year ?
70k FSWs = 14,500 done + 55k pending (which they can do in 6 month with just 2x 5,500 ITAs)
PNPs are going on.
Rest are reunification or refugees.

Why do you think they'll fail their targets?

• Wow
Reactions: Koushani

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
When did ircc notify that fsw draws will happen ? Can you please post a link here.
Hope this helps!

Category-based selection is limited to candidates who qualify for the programs managed under Express Entry, including: the Canadian Experience Class, the Federal Skilled Worker Program and the Federal Skilled Trades Program. It will comprise a portion of overall invitations to apply, and invitations based on the Comprehensive Ranking System scores and individual programs will remain.
source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/consultations/2022-consultations-express-entry-selection.html

This is one of the most frequently asked question :D It should be sticky somewhere.

Also, further documentation here:

In addition, it is important that Canada continues to offer some pathways to attract those with diverse skills, backgrounds and talent among those globally who may wish to emigrate to Canada without previous Canadian work or study experience.
Souce: https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/documents/pdf/english/media/m44-eng.pdf

D

Deleted member 1050918

ppr thread is gone i guess. ive only put this thread on watchlist. whenever i switch on pc i visit here and jumps to the last page.
today a sunny day in london, ON and it's nice.

Got beer in the fridge?

I don't think they will implement bill C19 this year. As per the language in the bill, they were REQUIRED to announce the categories by the 5th session of the parliament this year, which they didn't. So I think they will push this back to next year. I am not sure if they will be allowed to implement it this year since they missed the announcement.
Then it's odd how they've gone back to PNP draws. I'd be so pissed, there no covid or anything else yet IRCC is messing with the draws again.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
few of them, some tyskie & faxe. nowadays we bury beer in the ice outdoor. feels better than the fridge. nice chilled beer from the driveway : D . i leb ceneda comrade
Talking about burying stuff in snow, I buried 20kg of meat in my back deck since November :D :D . Temp finally dropped this week for the snow to melt enough for me to see the container peek through. Time to dig it up and store in the freezer, I guess.

Last edited:

armitabbsn

Oct 6, 2020
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
PLZ help me out
for filling ONIP profile, in language section, I selected two tests(IELTS and TEF)
my ielts scores are clb9 and clb10
my TEF results are clb7 and clb6
and I get an error saying: Please note that you are not eligible to apply. To qualify under the Human Capital Priorities Stream, you must have a CLB score of 7 or above in English or in French
what should I do ??

D

Deleted member 994371

PLZ help me out
for filling ONIP profile, in language section, I selected two tests(IELTS and TEF)
my ielts scores are clb9 and clb10
my TEF results are clb7 and clb6
and I get an error saying: Please note that you are not eligible to apply. To qualify under the Human Capital Priorities Stream, you must have a CLB score of 7 or above in English or in French
what should I do ??
I am confused - CLB is supposed to be just one number. How can it be 9 and 10, 7 and 6 at the same time?

Last edited by a moderator:

armitabbsn

Oct 6, 2020
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Its not like
The system calculate it by itself
I was just wondering should I just insert my Ielts or not