+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1083629

Interesting read from IRCC sources. It looks like they will be limiting opportunities for those from outside while trying to promote them for those who are inside; in other words, they will be pushing outsiders for doing student -> PR route. For those who are outside, looks like it will be category based draws.

Just my 2 cents from reading the sources.

Reactions: Taran D

ivicts

Jun 3, 2020
Singapore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-04-2023
LANDED..........
11-04-2024
Interesting read from IRCC sources. It looks like they will be limiting opportunities for those from outside while trying to promote them for those who are inside; in other words, they will be pushing outsiders for doing student -> PR route. For those who are outside, looks like it will be category based draws.

Just my 2 cents from reading the sources.
Which sources? Can you give me the link? Is it the one that I share about the targeted draw?

D

Deleted member 1083629

Which sources? Can you give me the link? Is it the one that I share about the targeted draw?
If you click my profile, you will see it. I am on my phone so not very convenient to go through ircc website. Most likely, we are talking about the same source. It lists categories and talks about deadline for feedback

Seekerofita2019

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
Hello,

Can someone guide me please.. my country of residence is qatar and I am from pakistan . I got ITA today but I have to travel from qatar to saudia for 20 days in feb. Should I get qatar's pcc after my travel or get it now and use it in my application? Please guide

armitabbsn

Oct 6, 2020
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
According to the pool break down , there were abt 5900 candidates over 491
How come with a 5500 number of ITAs, the crs for yesterday draw was 490?

Reactions: Tokelola

sbali

Jan 13, 2023
Hello,

Can someone guide me please.. my country of residence is qatar and I am from pakistan . I got ITA today but I have to travel from qatar to saudia for 20 days in feb. Should I get qatar's pcc after my travel or get it now and use it in my application? Please guide
Apply and get it now , its valid for PR for 6 months, don't get confused

Reactions: Seekerofita2019

ravyn

Jan 10, 2023
Any idea when I can receive an ITA? CRS score 479.
According to the candidate breakdown, if nobody else applies for express entry and they continue inviting the same number per round, you will get ITA 3 rounds from now. The risk factor is how many people are applying, and what scores they have. Also if they start doing draws based on occupation.