18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
D

Deleted member 1083629

Thanks @RSub
Any idea on How many copies goods to follow list should i take and what all should i list in?
I means clothes, jewellery, few home stuff etc right?
The purpose of this is to prevent the custom duty of our future goods??
You should make 2 copies of each "Goods to follow". They will stamp it and either keep it, or return both of them to you.

You should list anything that you plan to bring in later on.

Seekerofita2019

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
Hello,
Need guidance pls,

I am pakistani living in qatar but haven't visit pakistan more than 2 months since 2015, so the last year mention in my Pakistan PCC should be 2015 or I need to get Pcc till 2023?
If someone know pls help.
TIA

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hello,
Need guidance pls,

I am pakistani living in qatar but haven't visit pakistan more than 2 months since 2015, so the last year mention in my Pakistan PCC should be 2015 or I need to get Pcc till 2023?
If someone know pls help.
TIA
if you have a pcc to cover your stay till 2015 then you dont need a new one. you need to put your visits in travel history not address history.

Reactions: wonderbly

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
if you have a pcc to cover your stay till 2015 then you dont need a new one. you need to put your visits in travel history not address history.
Not even that. The visits between Country of Residence (COR) and Country of Citizenship / Home country are not required to be listed.

Pearly000

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello All,

A friend did an upfront medical in December of 2020, and upon applying for a visit visa, it was stated his medicals passed- Now, He's received an ITA and is about to apply for PR. Is it best to do another upfront medical since it's supposedly valid for a year.. or submit proof of the old medical done in 2020?

Does one need to do a repeat biometric even though you've done one in a recent visitor visa application?

I ask because I noticed this clause in the biometric letter issued upon PPR on his visitor visa application

"Please note that you will be required to provide your biometric information in support of any permanent resident application, even if you apply within the validity date indicated above "

TIA

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hello All,

A friend did an upfront medical in December of 2020, and upon applying for a visit visa, it was stated his medicals passed- Now, He's received an ITA and is about to apply for PR. Is it best to do another upfront medical since it's supposedly valid for a year.. or submit proof of the old medical done in 2020?

Does one need to do a repeat biometric even though you've done one in a recent visitor visa application?

I ask because I noticed this clause in the biometric letter issued upon PPR on his visitor visa application

"Please note that you will be required to provide your biometric information in support of any permanent resident application, even if you apply within the validity date indicated above "

TIA
1. Why do you think medicals done over 2 years ago will still be valid??? Medicals need to be re-done. You can either do it upfront or wait for a request.
2. During covid they were accepting Biometrics done for other purposes prior to ITA, not sure if this still holds or if you'll need to provide new fingerprints. If required, they will send a biometric request. If not, your application will soon be updated with your previous biometrics information.

Pearly000

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
1. Why do you think medicals done over 2 years ago will still be valid??? Medicals need to be re-done. You can either do it upfront or wait for a request.
2. During covid they were accepting Biometrics done for other purposes prior to ITA, not sure if this still holds or if you'll need to provide new fingerprints. If required, they will send a biometric request. If not, your application will soon be updated with your previous biometrics information.
Thanks for your response!

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Thanks @RSub
Any idea on How many copies goods to follow list should i take and what all should i list in?
Everything that you can think off. I filled the Bs186 A form and also added an excel sheeg cooy with detailed list with prices ( just gave random number). Mentioned serial numbers of electronics. I moved my stuff by road thru U Haul truck. Took one copy only. Showed it at the border and then got it signed by CBC officers. Nobody even checked what was inside the truck. Many people in the forums said don’t take mattress, but I took my used one and had no issues. Also, take a picture or your jewels and add it to the list.

Reactions: Shubham6120

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Thanks @RSub
Try rebtel it has some unlimited plans for India. Its an app and I think costs 10$ a month.

Reactions: Shubham6120