+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1006777

I don't think this is true? You can combine the work experience for CRS points even with gaps, the continuous experience is just the minimum entry criteria that you must have a 12 months continuous experience in your main NOC you're applying with. Am I correct?
Hm, I don't know then. As far as I know, any work experience needs to be 12 months without breaks for it to be counted. This can mean 11 months in company A and 13 months in company B with no gaps in between. This would be 24 months of total work exp even though individually the first work exp is only 11 months.

Someone else can confirm, but that's been my interpretation of it. Could be wrong idk

Edit: I also assumed that the OP was talking about FSW. Rules may be different for CEC, but I have never looked into CEC so I don't know.

Actually there may be several differences, because CEC also gives points for 2 years of exp while FSW only does so for 1 or 3. Meaning 25 months is equal to 12 months of exp for FSW but 24 months for CEC in terms of points awarded.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 994371

I'm just posting what I know before I leave the forums. The post AOR process can still be confusing, so I just respond to people who post questions that I know the answers to. Which, by the way, I couldn't do before i got my AOR, because I literally didn't know the answers.
I know, I know. I was making joke that you have chosen Immigration consultancy as your new vocation when you step into Canada because of your renewed faith in IRCC.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
What happened to your Canada bashing posts? You have stopped that since receiving ITA :D
He hasn't landed into Canada... let @mushymush land here and he will resume canada bashing post again...

D

Deleted member 1006777

He hasn't landed into Canada... let @mushymush land here and he will resume canada bashing post again...
nah man. I am aware of the issues the country has. That was never my problem. However, I will resume IRCC bashing 3 or 4 years from now. Until then, I hope I don't hear from them. The rest of Canada is fine, regardless of the relatively weak economy and insane cost of living.

perseus_r

Star Member
Oct 19, 2022
Category........
FSW
Hi all, Happy Holiday! A question about "Proof of Relationship" since I have relatives (uncle and aunt) in Canada. The relationship comes from my mother's side (my uncle and my mother are siblings).

The question is about my mom's documents, is it ok I use the information page (Name, DOB, birthplace) from her passport that expired in 2021 (she can't renew it due to the pandemic)? I have also supplied her birth certificate, my uncle's birth certificate, an explanation letter from my uncle, and his Canadian passport page to prove their sibling relationship.

My submission due date is late Jan so I was wondering whether I should wait until she gets the new one since the restriction of passport renewal has recently been relaxed. If her new passport can not be issued prior to my eAPR submission due date, should I supply an LOE to explain this situation?

Thanks so much!

Last edited:

modern_finance

Dec 10, 2020
I was wondering if anybody had any ideas if the new bill c19 will replace the current express entry system or if the government would still proceed with doing regular express entry draws as well.