Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
FSW requires work history for the last 10 years. I am assuming education should be the same, no?
One word : NO!

Take a look at any immigration form from IRCC.. Education history is never limited to 10 years.

Your PR form is also not radically different from this. They do not limit education done in last 10 years, UNLIKE work experience.

D

Deleted member 1006777

Once he sees the hellhole of a housing market it is here, and notice no one wants to make it better, because landlords control the government, he will start bashing again.
Yeah beacause I'm too stupid to understand that the Canadian housing market is one of the most inflated in the world. I'm super short sighted and never do any background research on the places I plan to move to. Good god, people like you are annoying.

I'm aware of the issues canada has as a country. My problem however, is with IRCC. No need to loop me into your frustrations.

D

Deleted member 994371

Yeah beacause I'm too stupid to understand that the Canadian housing market is one of the most inflated in the world. I'm super short sighted and never do any background research on the places I plan to move to. Good god, people like you are annoying.

I'm aware of the issues canada has as a country. My problem however, is with IRCC. No need to loop me into your frustrations.

We're all a little disappointed with you. Well, atleast I am.

We were all eagerly waiting for you to join in bashing post-landing Canada bashing. It's like our champion player decided to retire early without any warnings.

D

Deleted member 1006777

We're all a little disappointed with you. Well, atleast I am.

We were all eagerly waiting for you to join in bashing post-landing Canada bashing. It's like our champion player decided to retire early without any warnings.
There will be no post landing Canada bashing from me. Canada has a weak economy, is too dependent on the US empire to survive as a nation, and the housing market is awful. Everyone knows that.

Like i said, my issue is with IRCC. Just because I got lucky with a quick PPR (and remember PPR is not the same as COPR), doesn't mean they haven't stolen 2-3 years of many people's lives with their lack of transparency. And they continue with their age old tactics even now. I'm sure those 2020 AORs will agree.

Good luck to you.

Tokelola

Jun 27, 2022
There will be no post landing Canada bashing from me. Canada has a weak economy, is too dependent on the US empire to survive as a nation, and the housing market is awful. Everyone knows that.

Like i said, my issue is with IRCC. Just because I got lucky with a quick PPR (and remember PPR is not the same as COPR), doesn't mean they haven't stolen 2-3 years of many people's lives with their lack of transparency. And they continue with their age old tactics even now. I'm sure those 2020 AORs will agree.

Good luck to you.
The IRCC's lack of transparency is what frustrates me the most. I wish they will be better about communication in 2023.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020

Good luck to you.
Eventually US will annex Canada one day. Might be a century maybe longer. Long term it cannot sustain to compete with the likes of China / EU and other economic unions forming around the world - my opinion

Canada has the resources but no capital compared to the US. Most companies that start to become big in Canada e.g. Canada Goose eventually get bought out by an American company

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Eventually US will annex Canada one day. Might be a century maybe longer. Long term it cannot sustain to compete with the likes of China / EU and other economic unions forming around the world - my opinion

Canada has the resources but no capital compared to the US. Most companies that start to become big in Canada e.g. Canada Goose eventually get bought out by an American company
Many people feel Canada is being taken over by Chinese money

h1bmigrant

Dec 21, 2022

Isn't this girl taking your side? You just bashed her for no reason. Nice to see such hateful and toxic people from India moving to Canada. Makes me want to remain as a H1b slave in the US or try for Europe.

SaBong

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Just to add a couple of things.

That's an excuse. I used the exact same one for quite a while. Then I started learning anyway, while working fulltime, and studying to change my field of work. Another member, dayocanny, got a B2 (in 6 months) while working fulltime as a nurse and being a mother to a very very young baby. You can go look at their post history if you want. I don't want to tag them for no reason.

Not saying this about you in particular, but I have very little sympathy for excuses. Not only have I heard every iteration of the "I don't have enough time" excuse, I have used most of them. Because it's so much easier for me to sit on my ass and convince myself it's not possible, than to try at the risk of it not working out.

I already talked about this twice. Nothing is a guarantee, it's about increasing the probability that you get an ITA. If you attain a B2, and you don't get an ITA, okay, you gave it your best shot, time to move on. What if you didn't learn french, and later it turns out that there will be French draws independent of NOCs? Will you start learning it then? Along with everyone else attempting to do the same? Guess what. By then, French will no longer be an advantage, it'll be the average.

Yes, it's all hypotheticals. You can play that to your advantage and doing doing EVERYTHING in your control. Or you can wait and HOPE for the best and ruin your mental health in the process. Isn't really much of a choice to me. The ultimate outcome doesn't matter. Start thinking about things in terms of probabilities. And increase your odds of getting that ITA. Whether you actually get one or not is an entirely different discussion, one that nobody else other than you will be interested in.

Ultimately, whether you want to put the time into it or not is completely up to you. There are other ways to get to Canada, but for now, they are all significantly more expensive and will take more time. If IRCC suddenly decides that they will no longer give the 50 point bonus, I'll be the first to say it is not longer worth the effort.
I have to say, what a well thought out and worded response mush! It's encouraging and inspiring.
Just a random stranger saying thanks for putting it out there

D

Deleted member 1006777

Isn't this girl taking your side? You just bashed her for no reason. Nice to see such hateful and toxic people from India moving to Canada. Makes me want to remain as a H1b slave in the US or try for Europe.
No man, they weren't. Not really. They seemingly moved to Canada without doing their due diligence about the cost of living and real estate (I don't know how that's possible though, that's all people would talk about for a while). And now they're just assuming the same ignorance on my part and projecting their frustrations. Why would I want any part of that?

Also I'm pretty sure that's a guy, not that it matters.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 994371

Anyone here know about the housing situation in Monreal? Those pseudo-Europeans apparently designed the city with high density in mind.

Hence the existence of a functional public transit in the city and residencancial area with multiple storeys instead of NIMBYism.

If anyone could chime in with first-hand experience, I would be grateful.