+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I plan to deliver before going to Canada. So I am worried if COPR is received before the baby and my medicals are expiring. Will IRCC accept update of my baby with my re-medicals at that point of time?
One of the reason Canada has this level of immigration is low birth rates in Canada. They actually want people to come with babies or have babies. So, you have nothing to worry about.

lokidoki

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2021
Finally PPR GUYS!

AOR - Sept 19
MEP/Bio - Oct 21
Bio Linked - Oct 27
ADR - Nov 17
ADR Submitted - Nov 21
PPR - Nov 22
Congrats on your PR!! That was quick!
What was the ADR for? Was it an application specific document or some kind of IMM?

thaipham

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Oct 2020
Congrats on your PR!! That was quick!
What was the ADR for? Was it an application specific document or some kind of IMM?
Most of the time it's about your personal information, like current address, family info. I'm assuming you have submitted all other required documents (police check, proof of fund, english test, etc.)
In my case it was IMM5406.

Jennyababy

Star Member
Mar 21, 2021
Hello all,

Please I saw an affordable airline ticket to Toronto YYZ but it is Delta airline from Lagos (LOS) Nigeria to YYZ with a single stopover at "Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport" for 3 hours. Please do I need US-transit visa as I am also connecting to the last-leg of my journey at the same airport to Toronto?

Please advise.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hello all,

Please I saw an affordable airline ticket to Toronto YYZ but it is Delta airline from Lagos (LOS) Nigeria to YYZ with a single stopover at "Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport" for 3 hours. Please do I need US-transit visa as I am also connecting to the last-leg of my journey at the same airport to Toronto?

Please advise.
Yes u need a US visa

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hello all,

Please advise.
Yes you do.

sadhanand

Nov 27, 2022
How to add dependent child in IRCC Express entry profile ? My wife and I have registered together as a family, but I could not find any place for dependent child..Please help

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Hey guys. I will be moving to Canada via air (hard landing). I have a question about this form: https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/e311-eng.html. What do we need to put in for Part B for the first-time PR? Do we just skip part B and C all together?
Congrats, Bud. I soft landed via land border and never had to provide this one. I have been making couple of trips past few weeks via land but never asked about this. They only asked if I carry anything excess of 10K.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Guys, can we apply for PR card from outside Canada?