+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Nov 22, 2022
I want to tell 1 thing my experience with vfs might help you guys
After the passport was stamped and despatched from vac back to my home after a day the vfs tracking changed to
"Passport undelivered returned to vac contact vac immediately "
When I contacted actually the passport was in transit to my home .
It was a technical glitch
If you encounter don't panic ,I said because I did ,I called vac they confirmed it was on transit and it was a technical glitch.
I have same situation, My passport is in transit as per Blue Dart but on VFS Tracker it got changed to returned and undelivered message same as yours. When you receive your passport after getting this message ?

D

Deleted member 1006777

I am waiting for it as well, apparently, they will make special draws for English speakers.
If they make special draws for french speakers, by definition, won't the rest be for english speakers?

They idea that they'll have specific draws for english speakers (with high IELTS scores for example) is honestly pretty hilarious.

cef09

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Category........
CEC
If they make special draws for french speakers, by definition, won't the rest be for english speakers?

They idea that they'll have specific draws for english speakers (with high IELTS scores for example) is honestly pretty hilarious.
Isn't he just shitposting? If he isn't.. then boy oh boy lol

D

Deleted member 1006777

Congratulations :cool:

p.s. @mushymush hore hopium :p
Haha yeah I saw this. Hope leads to expectations. Expectations lead to despair. I don't want to make the mistake of looking at isolated cases as the norm.

Keep updates from your whatsapp groups coming though. We'll see how everything plays out. From the limited info we have, some people might be in the sweet spot where IRCC scrambles to quickly process some apps to bring the average times down. Then they can go back to their lazy ways. It's all about appearances, but some people may get lucky in the process. I just don't think this is going to be commonplace.

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
Haha yeah I saw this. Hope leads to expectations. Expectations lead to despair. I don't want to make the mistake of looking at isolated cases as the norm.

Keep updates from your whatsapp groups coming though. We'll see how everything plays out. From the limited info we have, some people might be in the sweet spot where IRCC scrambles to quickly process some apps to bring the average times down. Then they can go back to their lazy ways. It's all about appearances, but some people may get lucky in the process. I just don't think this is going to be commonplace.
I'm just mucking around with you, regardless of all magical timelines, my sweet spot for PPR expectations is still 6 months to 1 year.

whenppr

Nov 11, 2022
Number of invitations issued: 4,750
Rank required to be invited to apply: 4,750 or above
Date and time of round: November 23, 2022 15:42:46 UTC
CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 491
Tie-breaking rule: October 13, 2022 11:22:17 UTC

perseus_r

Star Member
Oct 19, 2022
Category........
FSW
Number of invitations issued: 4,750
Rank required to be invited to apply: 4,750 or above
Date and time of round: November 23, 2022 15:42:46 UTC
CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 491
Tie-breaking rule: October 13, 2022 11:22:17 UTC
Looks like I may be captured in this draw since I submitted my profile on Sept 4 2022 and my current score is 491. When I shall expect my profile be updated?

Reactions: OneStepAtATime