+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1006777

By sacrificing my ethics and doing the exact same thing you didn't do.....
You you went back and asked if you could "pay for expedited processing" or whatever? I didn't even know wtf they were asking for, and later realized what was happening lol

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
You you went back and asked if you could "pay for expedited processing" or whatever? I didn't even know wtf they were asking for, and later realized what was happening lol
I wasn't here but my brother did the job, they don't accept money that openly, just tell them you're in trouble and you need this done as soon as possible otherwise you will be in trouble. Just hand over some cash (3000rs) and tell them this is for causing you inconvenience.

Pity we have to do this, even for totally legal stuff, but hey that's another reason we're applying for PR.

Reactions: klubsoda and RSub
D

Deleted member 1006777

Pity we have to do this, even for totally legal stuff, but hey that's another reason we're applying for PR.
yep.

just tell them you're in trouble and you need this done as soon as possible
The only reason I'm hesitant to do this is because this puts thee power in their hand. And these scumbags will abuse it. I can't let them think this is anything important. I'll probably just consider escalating it. They make the mistake of giving me their phone numbers and names, and I can use that against them.

Reactions: RSub

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
escalating
escalating where brooooo? They're all corrupt to the core and they already know exactly what you're applying for, they do this whole day. Don't repeat my mistake, we had all documents ready on day 1 of ITA, but it took us 50 days for one PCC, just because I was doing the same. They do also know how much time you have and they will keep delaying your application, they're scumbags and they will abuse the power. Just get your work done mate.. my two cents.

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
escalating where brooooo? They're all corrupt to the core and they already know exactly what you're applying for, they do this whole day. Don't repeat my mistake, we had all documents ready on day 1 of ITA, but it took us 50 days for one PCC, just because I was doing the same. They do also know how much time you have and they will keep delaying your application, they're scumbags and they will abuse the power. Just get your work done mate.. my two cents.
Or find someone that can lean on them...

Reactions: ilikesnow

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
One possibly useful piece of info. Australian immigration scores are going down and they are releasing more visa. Those who are frustrated with speed of Canadian immigration and want to give that country a shot, might want to take a look there too.

@RSub you might be interested.

Reactions: RSub

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I wasn't here but my brother did the job, they don't accept money that openly, just tell them you're in trouble and you need this done as soon as possible otherwise you will be in trouble. Just hand over some cash (3000rs) and tell them this is for causing you inconvenience.

you guys are not special, that's how it works in Nigeria as well (and most developing countries I guess) :D.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
One possibly useful piece of info. Australian immigration scores are going down and they are releasing more visa. Those who are frustrated with speed of Canadian immigration and want to give that country a shot, might want to take a look there too.

@RSub you might be interested.
I am very close to the finish line, brother. :D :D

• Haha
Reactions: AlmostThere2

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
In my case it was more fun. Back in 2013/14 or so I applied for australian PR. Getting PCC was fun. I did the entire formalities at PSK. The file went to police station then to commissioner's office. I went straight to commissioner's office and to passport/pcc police verification wing. There I found one official drinking tea. I asked him I need my PV done. He went behind the table where there was a massive pile of files. He rummaged and found my file with my picture etc. He gave it to me for "reviewing". I went in the lobby, "reviewed" it and on each page put a 500 Rs note... thanks god 2000 rupees note was not a thing back then. Total INR 1500. Next day got an email to collect PCC from passport office...

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Which part of India? I applied for my wife's PCC from US and the process took 8 days. Police went to my wife's house and enquired. Got the PCC in 3 days after that. No money involved. City: Chennai.

D

Deleted member 994371

Which part of India? I applied for my wife's PCC from US and the process took 8 days. Police went to my wife's house and enquired. Got the PCC in 3 days after that. No money involved. City: Chennai.
Same experience in Delhi as well. Seven days and i had the pcc in hand, no extra cost.

Although a friend in Mumbai got his delayed and had to use some clout and bribe to get it.

I surprised the process was so smooth where i lived. I had it done 3 times (don't ask why 3) and all three times it went smooth.

D

Deleted member 1006777

Same experience in Delhi as well. Seven days and i had the pcc in hand, no extra cost.

Although a friend in Mumbai got his delayed and had to use some clout and bribe to get it.

I surprised the process was so smooth where i lived. I had it done 3 times (don't ask why 3) and all three times it went smooth.
The first time I got it, it was smooth. Applied for it at PSK, PCC arrived at my house exactly 2 weeks later. This time the uniformed criminals showed up and are now intentionally delaying it.

• Wow
Reactions: OneStepAtATime
D

Deleted member 994371

The first time I got it, it was smooth. Applied for it at PSK, PCC arrived at my house exactly 2 weeks later. This time the uniformed criminals showed up and are now intentionally delaying it.

On PSK website, there is an option to register complaint/grievances. You can choose "Police related" option in the drop down and just say that the file has been stuck at police station for X days and I need it urgently.

My friend applied for his wife and himself (in mumbai). His file got stuck at PSK, and his wife's file at police station. When he filed complaint at PSK website, the one stuck at PSK got resolved in 3 days. For his wife's file, he chose to use his father's clout. His father happened to be in a high power post in governement which helped his resolve his 'issue'.

D

Deleted member 1006777

On PSK website, there is an option to register complaint/grievances. You can choose "Police related" option in the drop down and just say that the file has been stuck at police station for X days and I need it urgently.

My friend applied for his wife and himself (in mumbai). His file got stuck at PSK, and his wife's file at police station. When he filed complaint at PSK website, the one stuck at PSK got resolved in 3 days. For his wife's file, he chose to use his father's clout. His father happened to be in a high power post in governement which helped his resolve his 'issue'.
I'm not sure how it can be stuck at PSK. I applied through PSK, and it goes to the local police station to get the 'all clear'. At this point I believe it's the police station that's causing issues. I'll file the grievance regardless though, might help me out. Thank you.