+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 994371

I'm not sure how it can be stuck at PSK. I applied through PSK, and it goes to the local police station to get the 'all clear'. At this point I believe it's the police station that's causing issues. I'll file the grievance regardless though, might help me out. Thank you.

I think the correct term I was trying to refer to is RPO (don't remember what it stands for). You can go to track your application on PSK website and it will tell you exactly where your file is at.

D

Deleted member 1006777

I think the correct term I was trying to refer to is RPO (don't remember what it stands for). You can go to track your application on PSK website and it will tell you exactly where your file is at.
Oh I see what you mean. Yeah my status says "PCC will be dispatched to your address after the 'clear' has been received at the RPO". So looks like the uniformed criminals are the issue. I filed the grievance though, thanks for that suggestion.

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
Which part of India? I applied for my wife's PCC from US and the process took 8 days. Police went to my wife's house and enquired. Got the PCC in 3 days after that. No money involved. City: Chennai.
Jallandhar, Punjab

I guess it depends upon the person who gets your file, When I applied one for New Zealand Student visa in 2014, the police guy got my PCC done within the required fees, offered me tea and Parle-G Biscuits.

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
In my case it was more fun. Back in 2013/14 or so I applied for australian PR. Getting PCC was fun. I did the entire formalities at PSK. The file went to police station then to commissioner's office. I went straight to commissioner's office and to passport/pcc police verification wing. There I found one official drinking tea. I asked him I need my PV done. He went behind the table where there was a massive pile of files. He rummaged and found my file with my picture etc. He gave it to me for "reviewing". I went in the lobby, "reviewed" it and on each page put a 500 Rs note... thanks god 2000 rupees note was not a thing back then. Total INR 1500. Next day got an email to collect PCC from passport office...
Accounting inflation, you paid more then what I paid :p

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Accounting inflation, you paid more then what I paid :p
I got things done in 2 weeks when usual processing time 2 months so I will say its not a high price.

• Wow
Reactions: ilikesnow

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
I can say FINALLY I am taking the exit 47B that has been haunting me every day....!!! Received Passport request letter today.

Timeline as follows:
COR: USA (Indian Citizen), FSW (O).
Nov 2020: AOR
Jan 2021: Biometrics
Ready for Visa: April 2022.
Did not land as I got married after PPR.
April 25th, 2022: Let IRCC know about Marital Status change.
May 1st 2022: Sent all documents.
May 20th 2022: UCI created for spouse.
Sep 18th 2022: Biometrics request for spouse
Sep 25th 2022: Completed Biometrics for wife and it reflected on my account next day.
Oct 11th 2022: Passport request letter in Portal.

SaBong

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
I can say FINALLY I am taking the exit 47B that has been haunting me every day....!!! Received Passport request letter today.

Timeline as follows:
Sep 25th 2022: Completed Biometrics for wife and it reflected on my account next day.
Congratulations!!! Time to celebrate! :)

Reactions: RSub

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Hi Guys,

I am preparing the docs to send our passports. I have the following dumb questions for the folks who sent their passports from US to Canada:

1. Do I send my wife's and my passport as one package?

(One user said yes. Another user from India said she sent two different packages via VFS to . So kind of confused here)

2. Should I mention D.O.B and name along with Studio information on only one photo and leave the back of other Photo blank?

3. Am I be signatory (Primary applicant) of ANNEX A and should I mention only my name on the form?

Also below is the checklist I got. Anything else I need to attach? Any letter of explanation needed?

(Fck, I have never been this cautious in my life. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: )

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

Timeline as follows:
Congratulations @RSub !

Very happy for you and good luck.

Reactions: RSub
D

Deleted member 994371

Hi Guys,

I am preparing the docs to send our passports. I have the following dumb questions for the folks who sent their passports from US to Canada:

1. Do I send my wife's and my passport as one package?

(One user said yes. Another user from India said she sent two different packages via VFS to . So kind of confused here)

2. Should I mention D.O.B and name along with Studio information on only one photo and leave the back of other Photo blank?

3. Am I be signatory (Primary applicant) of ANNEX A and should I mention only my name on the form?

Also below is the checklist I got. Anything else I need to attach? Any letter of explanation needed?

(Fck, I have never been this cautious in my life. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: )

In India, they require you to create separate envelopes for each person.

You receive the detailed instructions about envelopes after you pay the fee at VFS website (in an email from VFS).

I am not sure how it works in US. Does VFS take care of it or do you send directly to embassy?

> 2. Should I mention D.O.B and name along with Studio information on only one photo and leave the back of other Photo blank?

Yes. The email should contain all instructions in detail.

I can't remember what Annex A was. But I do remember writing my name, height in centimeters, eye color on a piece of paper and putting it in the envelope. I am not sure about signature. I don't think I signed it.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
In India, they require you to create separate envelopes for each person.

You receive the detailed instructions about envelopes after you pay the fee at VFS website (in an email from VFS).

I am not sure how it works in US. Does VFS take care of it or do you send directly to embassy?

> 2. Should I mention D.O.B and name along with Studio information on only one photo and leave the back of other Photo blank?

Yes. The email should contain all instructions in detail.

I can't remember what Annex A was. But I do remember writing my name, height in centimeters, eye color on a piece of paper and putting it in the envelope. I am not sure about signature. I don't think I signed it.
Thanks buddy. US applicants may need to use VFS if they sent it to VO inside US. I chose to send it to Ottawa as per instruction so that I don't delay things further.