Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Hi All,

I am FSW-O and received my CoPR earlier this month. I plan to travel to Canada around mid-October. My question is: can my sister claim sibling points for FSW-O as soon as I land or is there any waiting period for which I should have lived in Canada before she can claim points? She is expecting an ITA at the end of October since her CRS would be 493 with sibling points. Please help!
Basic requirement is
- Canadian citizen or PR.
- Living in Canada.
- 18 year old or above.
- Specific relationship.

Source : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2017/03/express_entry_improvementsspring2017.html
Everything else is a proof for above. If you are not living in Canada at that moment, its not a good thing to claim otherwise. Its actually a misrep.

Reactions: AlmostThere2

kaashi14

Star Member
Jun 17, 2022
They did a worthless draw, wasted all those NOIs for people who could probably get an ITA themselves in a month of two.

Cannot comprehend the level of incompetence in these offices. They are like 6 freaking months late to conduct that damn draw.
This is what I've been saying. The last tech draw before this one was 463 score 7 months ago and they directly jumped to 496 now and it's a useless draw because people will choose Express Entry draw to avoid the long processing times and the high application fee. I waited for this draw for 5 months at 464 and this was the only big hope I had. Now need to look at other options. Sad.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
They did a worthless draw, wasted all those NOIs for people who could probably get an ITA themselves in a month of two.

Cannot comprehend the level of incompetence in these offices. They are like 6 freaking months late to conduct that damn draw.
Also makes us wonder the level of miscommunication that provinces and IRCC have. There should be coordination to better handle the immigration system as a whole.

stream

Sep 28, 2022

Hi.

I a newbie. I created my EE profile yesterday and I decided to join this community. Regarding the recent tech draw in Ontario I don't think anyone will respond to that NOI since as u mentioned most of them have already received an ITA and the rest will receive one in the next month. So either they just wanted to do an aimless draw to say they did it or they will have another one that targets lower CRS scores soon.

evalix

Mar 23, 2020
Having a draw at 3,750 would leave with almost 3,000 ITA for FSW alone biweekly and 6,000 monthly.

If we calculate 6,000 x 1.5 persons per ITA we would have about 9,000 per month or 108,000 per year, which is far away from 75,000 allocated number they have agreed on for 2023.

So, either they will increase drastically those numbers in the new immigration plan in November or they are having a huge number of refusals in these categories, like 25-30%.
They started to conduct all programs draws again only two months ago... Have you seen the little overall numbers of ITAs for 2022?
Only around 28,000 so far. x 1.5 is 42,000.
3 months worth of all programs draws until December will certainly not fill the gap. Plus, not all draws from now till the year end might be big quantity ones and for all programs.
Let's stick to the numbers!

Thanks

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
They started to conduct all programs draws again only two months ago... Have you seen the little overall numbers of ITAs for 2022?
Only around 28,000 so far. x 1.5 is 42,000.
3 months worth of all programs draws until December will certainly not fill the gap. Plus, not all draws from now till the year end might be big quantity ones and for all programs.
Let's stick to the numbers!

Thanks
You are forgetting one "tiny big thing" in your assessment.

If the applications are processed within six months, everyone who receives an ITA until May or June 2023 can be included in that total immigration number. And don't mix PNP and FHS numbers, they are different. PNPs alone are 86,000 and FSH are 75,000 for 2023.

Reactions: OneStepAtATime
D

Deleted member 1083629

the US lawmakers are introducing a bill to give GC to anyone whos been living there for 7 yrs. if that goes into law the CRS will drop to 350 as nobody will want come to Canada.
Lol. It's just 4 democrats. It has to go through so many levels of approval before it becomes an actual new law. 0 chance it will happen. If it does though, yes, Canada will see the huge drop in immigration numbers.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
the US lawmakers are introducing a bill to give GC to anyone whos been living there for 7 yrs. if that goes into law the CRS will drop to 350 as nobody will want come to Canada.
Impossible to happen in this lifetime or the other.

It is just a political stunt like many others which will never see the day of light. Their immigration levels will be chocked to death by just allowing people to live in sanctuary states like New York or California for 7 years, get green card then move anywhere you want.

You have clearly missed the latest Martha's Vineyard play with immigrats from latin america by governors Ron DeSantis of Florida and Greg Abbot of Texas. They are trying as hard they can to make immigration the center of attention right next to inflation.

Lixa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2020
Hello,

I got a question about the medicals. As the new decesion ask :

"As of July 7, 2022, if you receive an invitation to apply (ITA), an upfront Immigration Medical Examination (IME) is required as part of your application, whether you are in Canada or outside of Canada. Your family members, must also have their IME results, even if they aren’t coming with you.“

We did our medicals a few days before we submit our application and get "partial documents" and bill from the doctor to link with our application.

Today I receive the "complet documents" from the doctor (almost no differences). Should I send those documents to IRCC? If yes how could I do it?

I know IRCC has direct acces to the doctors documents. If they really need it from me, won't they just ask for it later?

Thanks in advance for your help

Edit : I remember it is written something about in the "help = (?)" of the corresponding supporting documents. But I can't access it anymore...

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Lol. It's just 4 democrats. It has to go through so many levels of approval before it becomes an actual new law. 0 chance it will happen. If it does though, yes, Canada will see the huge drop in immigration numbers.
And a major uptick in emigration number. A lot of folks are here because they were tired of waiting in GC queue.

Reactions: RSub

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020