Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Anybody did their biometrics in US? Tommorrow is my wife’s biometrics. I vaguely remember the process that I went through in 2020. Is there any other doc other than Biometrics letter, apooinment letter, and Passport required? Also, can I accompany her to the biometrics center even though I won’t be giving fingerprints?

Tokelola

Jun 27, 2022
Anybody did their biometrics in US? Tommorrow is my wife’s biometrics. I vaguely remember the process that I went through in 2020. Is there any other doc other than Biometrics letter, apooinment letter, and Passport required? Also, can I accompany her to the biometrics center even though I won’t be giving fingerprints?
I did mine earlier this year. The officials only asked for the three documents you mentioned but I took my I-9 form and I-20 in case. My friend came with me but he sat outside. He was not allowed into the office.

Reactions: RSub

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
By the way, great news for the province of Alberta and Indian citizens, Infosys is hiring in Calgary!

https://calgary.ctvnews.ca/calgary-welcomes-new-office-for-technology-giant-infosys-1.6084938

Calgary welcomes new office for technology giant Infosys
A new office for a global digital services firm will bring at least 1,000 jobs to Calgary over the next two years, officials said Monday.

The Infosys Digital Centre, located in Gulf Canada Square, is the newest development from the company that first set up an office in the city last year.

Officials say the centre will foster the company's growth in Canada as it moves toward expanding its workforce in the country.

Calgary was chosen for the new office because of its "rich IT talent" and "strategic location." :D:D:D:D:D:D
They offer peanuts. Data engineers typically earn 150K in Canada. Infosys offers 75K and a welcome kit of a snickers and earpods.

Seekerofita2019

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
Hello guys,

Want your suggestion pls.. our consultant told us that they would not provide the login passwords of our EE account as there are chances of mishandling. Is it ok?Please note that the consultant is RCIC certified and one of our nearest friend suggest him to us as he had a good experience with him with his australian immigration

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
Hello guys,

Want your suggestion pls.. our consultant told us that they would not provide the login passwords of our EE account as there are chances of mishandling. Is it ok?Please note that the consultant is RCIC certified and one of our nearest friend suggest him to us as he had a good experience with him with his australian immigration
This has been said multiple times, why would you give up control of your application to another party? Ever thought of a minute possibility that they refuse you access to your account when you are near the PPR unless you pay a certain amount extra? Like a blackmailing pilot holding the parachutes hostage... Bottomline, I would suggest that you regain control of your application, I still would not be trusting of ANYONE with this. But what do I know...
If you're interested in taking back control, Holthe actually made an informative video on the topic:

klubsoda

Star Member
Jul 6, 2022
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I haven't heard anything about this draw being skipped. Lately the results have been released between 1pm and 3pm Eastern Time, so settle in for a few more hours of waiting haha.

Reactions: AlmostThere2