+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Moe_123

Jul 28, 2021
Hello Everyone,

Summary: My PPR & COPR Announcement

I finally got PPR on 18th July 2022 and approval + COPR on 5th August 2022. The journey has finally ended in positive result.

Summary Timeline:
IELTS: March to November in 2018
Stream: FSW-O
First AOR: 27 Feb 2019
June 2019: App rejected due to incompleteness.
Second AOR: 26 Sep 2019
Visa Office: Nairobi, Kenya
Country of residence: Somalia
CRS: 471
RPRF: Oct 2019. Transferred to Nairobi VO.
First Remedical: Jan 2020
Second Remedical: Jan 2022
No ADRs.
PPR: 18 July 2022
Timeline for VFS and Approval:
Submitted to DHL: 23 July 2022
Delivered by DHL: 28 July 2022
Dispatched by VFS to Nairobi VO: 28 July 2022
Received by Nairobi VO: 02 Aug 2022
Approved App and delivered to VFS: 05 Aug 2022
Packed delivered to me: 16 Aug 2022

I am extremely thankful to Allah for giving me both the extreme determination and patience patience throughout the process.

In the Quran, Allah says "Allah does not burden any human being with more than he can bear..." Surah 2 Ayah 286.

With this in mind, I knew I can overcome every step and hurdle as long as I am patient and determine. The same for all of you.

The Start Of The Dream

It was one of the most hectic, depressing, and emotional experience in my life. I started the Canada dream while I was on a visit to Dubai back in February 2018. I never knew there were skilled PR programs for Canada before this visit. I knew about Australia PR since 2013, but really started on it because I didn't have someone or awesome forum like here to guide me. In addition, my country of residence didn't and still doesn't have language test center.

Finding Consultant and Canada Visa Forum

In February 2018, due to my extremely free time in Dubai, one night I searched for high rated, reliable consultant agent/company. Luckily, I found DM Immigration Consultant. I only paid for some further consulting hours but didn’t for the application management. I found this forum via google around the time of dealing with them and found this community very helpful and

IELTS Journey

I started preparing for IELTS and contacted my University to send my degree and diploma to Canada. Since I qualified for Two or More certifications category and invite CRS was around 430s back then, the only thing between me and the dream was scoring high IELTS. This is when the nightmare started!

Between March 2018 to November 2018 I gave IELTS SEVEN TIMES with TWO remark requests. I got stuck with freaking writing section scoring 6.5. It hurt every way possible to the point I cried after an exam because, after traveling overseas just to give the exam, I messed up the listening and, subsequently, got extremely sad, emotional for the rest of the sections. On the seventh exam, I did something different - I opted for the computer exam version while on a work training in Malaysia. I felt confident to finally done with it but got shocked as I scored 8.5,8,7.5,6.5 (LRSW) AGAIN. I immediately requested for a remark.

10 days later, on a fine Friday afternoon mid November 2018, I checked if the result came out and was overjoyed, overwhelmed to find the writing increased to 7. Hurrayy.. Finally done with the embarrassing nightmare. A week later got the remarked IELTS document and updated my profile: CRS 444 with two accompanying dependents.

ITA & My First Application

Those days, having CRS above 440 was a guarantee ITA, hence it was not surprising when I got the invite in the next draw in December 2018. Submitted the full application on 27th Feb 2019.

After one month a half, we passed the medical but didn't get the Biometric Instruction Letter (BIL). We waited, waited, and when waited some more.

Sadly, on the second day of Eid in June 2019, our application was rejected due to incompleteness. Apparently, IRCC does not accept Somali passport as a valid travel document. I had a dual citizenships (Somali & Djibouti), but my two dependents had the Somali only. I didn't know this issue despite my extensive research during my IELTS struggles. I appealed and pleaded with them to give me time to apply the second nationality for my daughter and wife, but they rejected it.

By this time, CRS invite was around high 460s which meant we wouldn't get invited without a miracle. I didn't wait for a miracle, so, after some research and asking & getting the nod from IRCC on Twitter if I can make my dependents as Non-accompanying, I changed it and my CRS shot to 471. Got invited on the next draw and submitted the second application on 26th September 2019.

My Second ITA & Application

One month after submitting my application on 26 Sep 2019, I received both medical pass and BIL. Three days later, I received RPRF request and paid on the same day. My application was then transferred to Nairobi VO.

7th Jan 2020, I received ADR requesting to pay biometric fee, but it didn't specify for whom. I already paid and gave biometric for myself, and my wife was non-accompanying so didn't receive BIL when I received since non-accompanying adults don't require biometrics. So, I thought. I shared with them my biometric payment receipt which I received when I first launched the application. Little did I know that they wanted for my wife.

On 20th Jan 2020, we received remedical requests for all us. We gave it one week later and passed mid February. Unfortunately, the pandemic started on 18th March 2020 for Canada and they went into hibernation.

May 2020, I received the GCMS and found out the ADR biometric payment receipt request which I received 5 months prior was for my wife. I paid it immediately shared with them the receipt. However, they were working on emergency applications only and didn't receive any response from them till I started sending them frequent emails requesting BIL for my spouse. Thankfully, we received it on 8th Oct 2020 and my wife gave within the same month.

Since outland skilled applications were not prioritized during the pandemic, the wait took its toll and couldn't concentrate anything.

Finally, 1 year and a half later since their last request, on 27th Jan 2022, we received remedical request for all of us. We passed on 25th March 2022. It took another four agonizing months to receive the GREAT news, PPR, on 18th July 2022. The torture was done. The dream came.

Sorry for the LONG, LONG post. I had to share it. Thank you everyone on this forum. I couldn't have done it without this community. I pray for your success. All the best.
Salaam saxiib. Passport Somali ah dhib ma keenaayo miyaa hadaan doonayo inaan Express Entry application dhiibto?

Ranga0585

Jan 6, 2019
Hi, Can someone please update me on this?
My PNP points were added yesterday. Will I be eligible for this draw.
What does CRS score distribution of candidates in the Express Entry pool as of September 26, 2022 mean

Thank you

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
Hi, Can someone please update me on this?
My PNP points were added yesterday. Will I be eligible for this draw.
What does CRS score distribution of candidates in the Express Entry pool as of September 26, 2022 mean

Thank you
I believe their system is automated when it comes to scores, so my guess is that you should receive your ITA in up to 48 hours, if not, you'll definitely get it on the next draw. Cheers.

Fasih Khan

Star Member
Dec 12, 2021
I have a score of 487, and I would like to know if the implementation of the new NOC this November will affect the draws scores in any way? If anyone has any insight please guide me with this.

Reactions: Jazkh

Santaclause

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Hi All,

I am FSW-O and received my CoPR earlier this month. I plan to travel to Canada around mid-October. My question is: can my sister claim sibling points for FSW-O as soon as I land or is there any waiting period for which I should have lived in Canada before she can claim points? She is expecting an ITA at the end of October since her CRS would be 493 with sibling points. Please help!

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi All,

I am FSW-O and received my CoPR earlier this month. I plan to travel to Canada around mid-October. My question is: can my sister claim sibling points for FSW-O as soon as I land or is there any waiting period for which I should have lived in Canada before she can claim points? She is expecting an ITA at the end of October since her CRS would be 493 with sibling points. Please help!
You need to provide proof of residency like a utility bill or lease. Not sure if you can get these as soon as you land.

Reactions: OneStepAtATime

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Heyy what'd you know, 504:

Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #232– September 28, 2022

See full text of Ministerial Instruction

No Program Specified

Number of invitations issued:
3,750Footnote*

Rank required to be invited to apply: 3,750 or above

Date and time of round: September 28, 2022 at 13:52:35 UTC

CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 504

Tie-breaking rule: May 02, 2022 at 17:17:32 UTC

If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles.

Footnotes
Footnote 1
Having a draw at 3,750 would leave with almost 3,000 ITA for FSW alone biweekly and 6,000 monthly.

If we calculate 6,000 x 1.5 persons per ITA we would have about 9,000 per month or 108,000 per year, which is far away from 75,000 allocated number they have agreed on for 2023.

So, either they will increase drastically those numbers in the new immigration plan in November or they are having a huge number of refusals in these categories, like 25-30%.

• Wow
Reactions: Impatient Dankaroo

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
If ALL program draw is expected today, not sure why Ontario conducted that draw :) Lowest score for OINP that I observed was 496 which anyways I guess should be covered in next 2 draws.
They did a worthless draw, wasted all those NOIs for people who could probably get an ITA themselves in a month of two.

Cannot comprehend the level of incompetence in these offices. They are like 6 freaking months late to conduct that damn draw.

Simran00

Jun 3, 2021
I have a score of 487, and I would like to know if the implementation of the new NOC this November will affect the draws scores in any way? If anyone has any insight please guide me with this.
They may pause the draws other than that this is just upgradation of noc codes(addition and deletion of certain noc's), the c-19 which is scheduled in early 2023 will have impact....