+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hi Guys,

Finally, we got our PPR (SINP nominee, AOR 05/2021). It is really a hard and long journey. I would like to thank forum members for their useful advice.

I have a query regarding passport submission. (I posted a new thread but seems not to get replies)

In our PRR letter, only my wife's UCI number is mentioned (my wife is the primary applicant and I am the dependent applicant). The PRR letter says that we need to submit passports to the nearest VAC in one single package. My wife is now living in my home country and I currently reside in Finland (we informed IRCC about my moving when I moved and they acknowledged it).

So is it possible for my wife to submit her passport at VAC in my home country and for me to submit my passport at VAC, Helsinki?

Another question: Can I include my wife's PPR letter in my package when submitting my passport to VAC, Helsinki? It seems that they just issued a PPR letter to only the primary applicant.

Thank you so much.
Someone had a similar question not too long ago on another forum and I think the general advice was for them to submit to the passport in their current CoR with the main applicant's PPR letter and an LOE explaining the reason why they are submitting to a VAC outside their home country.

pagalo

Mar 31, 2021
Someone had a similar question not too long ago on another forum and I think the general advice was for them to submit to the passport in their current CoR with the main applicant's PPR letter and an LOE explaining the reason why they are submitting to a VAC outside their home country.
Thank you for your advice

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
How can someone overstay for 5 years?

Wish the post was not written by a friend.. then we could know how? I'm sure they had a story where they did not get any mail from immigration to leave so they didn't know they had to leave once visa has expired.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Wish the post was not written by a friend.. then we could know how? I'm sure they had a story where they did not get any mail from immigration to leave so they didn't know they had to leave once visa has expired.
Yeah, like those companies that send you an email to tell you your subscription is almost over :).

• Haha
Reactions: cansha and RSub

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
What's the NOC for a Scheduling Coordinator for Personal Support Workers?

I can't find a suitable code on the NOC website.

D

Deleted member 1006777

I am.

It's like a chain -> you try and log in -> redirects to back to homepage -> try again -> get to username screen -> accept conditions -> "sorry you are not logged in" -> back to homepage
Yup exactly this. I did manage to get logged in. Then filled out 2 full sections, then it logged out on its own, and even though I Was saving periodically, nothing was saved.

D

Deleted member 1006777

How does someone overstay for five years? This was 100% intentional. He thought he would get away with it. Who knows, maybe he will. At least in the US you don't get any email telling you you overstayed. It's your responsibility to keep track of it, and if you overstay, it will be recorded when you actually leave, resulting in bans or future refusals.

I know it's your friend('s friend, so maybe you know them too), but I despise people like this who try to game the system.

sidou

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
Guys i passed Medical exam and Biometrics in my EE profile (FSW), does this mean i passed the R10 completeness check ? i have some doubts about my photo :rolleyes:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1006777

Reactions: sidou

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Reactions: AlmostThere2
D

Deleted member 1006777

Hello folks!

I'm looking for some advice on my reference letter and can't decide if I should include LOEs.

I've had three different roles at my current company - including that of a team lead/manager for an engineering team. I'm not an engineer at all but due to some restructuring in the company, my team and I were moved to the engineering department where we worked on software engineering projects - no coding or anything but smaller projects that didn't require too much engineering knowledge.

One of my NOCs is 0211 but I'm afraid this will come across as strange since I have 0 engineering education or experience. Prior to that, I was in a business operations team at the same company.

I have also since moved out from the engineering team but I'm still in a technical/hybrid role at the same company.

My question is, should I include an LOE to explain why someone that's not an engineer was an engineering manager?

Appreciate any insights. Thank you!
Hey so this got lost in the mess, but from what I know, the title doesn't matter. As long as the job description is a close match to the responsibilities that are listed, that's all that matters. If you feel something is confusing, just write an LOE, but make it as concise as possible. And only write it if you think it's fully necessary

Reactions: Knight_Toto

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Are any data analysts tracking trends still alive around here? Would love to see what the rate of new entrants has been potentially increasing as the CRS score goes lower and lower

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
By the way, great news for the province of Alberta and Indian citizens, Infosys is hiring in Calgary!

https://calgary.ctvnews.ca/calgary-welcomes-new-office-for-technology-giant-infosys-1.6084938

Calgary welcomes new office for technology giant Infosys
A new office for a global digital services firm will bring at least 1,000 jobs to Calgary over the next two years, officials said Monday.

The Infosys Digital Centre, located in Gulf Canada Square, is the newest development from the company that first set up an office in the city last year.

Officials say the centre will foster the company's growth in Canada as it moves toward expanding its workforce in the country.

Calgary was chosen for the new office because of its "rich IT talent" and "strategic location." :D:D:D:D:D:D