+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Bro I am also hoping to apply for SINP, but having an issue with work experience proof requirement. So, I basically have only 10 months of government issued record- which is my social security - for 5 years of my work experience. There are many reasons behind this, one of them being that for nearly 2 years I was working with my company from abroad and did not really need a social security in my country.
My question now is that would this lead to an application refusal, or can I get away with a refusal through providing explanatory letters from my employer on why my social security record is much lower compared to my actual years of claimed work experience.
I think you tend to or like to overcomplicate things. Work experience for Express Entry is calculated based on the work reference letter you provide. This was made clear in a post above but you are now bringing in all those government records stuff which is not required. You submit one document signed by your employer and that is it.

My other advice would be please do not write any letter of explanation with your application. If you write a LOE similar to your posts most definitely you will confuse the visa officer and even if it is not a rejection it may add a lot of delay to your application.

Express Entry document requirements are not as complicated as some may think. Requirements are straightforward and you need to provide what they ask for. Many people think that the people looking at their application know about rules in every country under the sun. Like which countries have government records of social security for the number of years worked etc. etc. Well the visa officers are humans and they don't know everything. The best you can do is just provide what they ask for and minimize the other noise.

empra2r

Aug 4, 2022
I think you tend to or like to overcomplicate things. Work experience for Express Entry is calculated based on the work reference letter you provide. This was made clear in a post above but you are now bringing in all those government records stuff which is not required. You submit one document signed by your employer and that is it.

My other advice would be please do not write any letter of explanation with your application. If you write a LOE similar to your posts most definitely you will confuse the visa officer and even if it is not a rejection it may add a lot of delay to your application.

Express Entry document requirements are not as complicated as some may think. Requirements are straightforward and you need to provide what they ask for. Many people think that the people looking at their application know about rules in every country under the sun. Like which countries have government records of social security for the number of years worked etc. etc. Well the visa officers are humans and they don't know everything. The best you can do is just provide what they ask for and minimize the other noise.
Each letter of reference for each job position must be accompanied by one additional government issued document showing proof of employment. Acceptable Government issued documents:

• Pension fund/Provident funds, medical Insurance, or social security record.
  • Work permits, work visas, or labour cards for any foreign work experience.
  • Employment contracts.
  • Taxation Forms, or Taxation Exempt (Tax Free) form, or Income Tax Return Acknowledgement (ITR) form.
  • Any other government issued documentation that may assist in verifying your work experience.
Dude, I am exactly trying to do that. It seems that not many people here know about SINP and I gotta ask in some other forums. For Express Entry I know already they only require reference letters. But for SINP they clearly asking for additional proof issued by your government not your company. This is not called overcomplicating , this is what I am trying to do to avoid wasting another 350 CAD and few months of my time on Canada's immigration system. They won't care at all if my application is refused or not, so I gotta take the full responsibility.
And I can tell you that the visa officers know the country rules better than me and you, especially those that are among the top 10 sources of new immigrants to Canada. He has seen thousands of similar applications and know exactly what should be provided.
I appreciate your response, but I guess people in this forum are not much familiar with SINP.

hamhk202

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
Guys I have another question
I’m currently in pool with noc which is different from my current job (noc). Do you think it would be better to claim points from my current noc or the previous one?For both I have 3 years experience but I gathered all the documents and references for the previous job and I’ve kept it ready to upload since early 2021 when I entered the pool.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Each letter of reference for each job position must be accompanied by one additional government issued document showing proof of employment. Acceptable Government issued documents:

• Employment contracts.
  • Taxation Forms, or Taxation Exempt (Tax Free) form, or Income Tax Return Acknowledgement (ITR) form.
  • Any other government issued documentation that may assist in verifying your work experience.
Dude, I am exactly trying to do that. It seems that not many people here know about SINP and I gotta ask in some other forums. For Express Entry I know already they only require reference letters. But for SINP they clearly asking for additional proof issued by your government not your company. This is not called overcomplicating , this is what I am trying to do to avoid wasting another 350 CAD and few months of my time on Canada's immigration system. They won't care at all if my application is refused or not, so I gotta take the full responsibility.
And I can tell you that the visa officers know the country rules better than me and you, especially those that are among the top 10 sources of new immigrants to Canada. He has seen thousands of similar applications and know exactly what should be provided.
I appreciate your response, but I guess people in this forum are not much familiar with SINP.
SINP doesn't invite many outlanders so I doubt you will get much help here. I think you should get some paid help if you receive an invite from SINP.

empra2r

Aug 4, 2022
SINP doesn't invite many outlanders so I doubt you will get much help here. I think you should get some paid help if you receive an invite from SINP.
You are right bro. This forum is indeed helpful when it comes to the FSW related questions. But for this SINP I am having difficulties finding some proper information. Gotta try other sources. Cheers.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020

Spot on! Bless your heart for saving me another response :D.

Reactions: aikodad

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020

• Employment contracts.
Did you miss the part about Employment Contracts or do you not have that as well?

I didn't provide anything else besides employment contracts, Recommendation letters, and payslips (with bank corresponding bank statements) for my SINP application and it was not an issue. For my PR application, I provided Tax returns forms for just a part of the years I claimed because early on in my career I was out of the taxable bracket. Many people fall into this category as well.

Take @cansha's advice and don't over complicate the issue.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020

empra2r

Aug 4, 2022
Did you miss the part about Employment Contracts or do you not have that as well?

I didn't provide anything else besides employment contracts, Recommendation letters, and payslips (with bank corresponding bank statements) for my SINP application and it was not an issue. For my PR application, I provided Tax returns forms for just a part of the years I claimed because early on in my career I was out of the taxable bracket. Many people fall into this category as well.

Take @cansha's advice and don't over complicate the issue.
I do not have Government Issued Employment Contracts . I have contracts from my employer, I have company's registration papers, also my payslips - while again for over 4 years I was being paid in cash in USD and I do not have any bank statements for that as well. If you could get your SINP nomination without providing any government issued document as they mentioned, then cheers to Canada for providing such vague information on their websites.

I feel like I am asking a very simple question, something must be wrong here that everyone is turning up against my posts. I feel some guys here shit in their pants when they see someone mentioning about work experience proofs, as their work experience coming out of their uncle's company and that's why they turn against anyone touching this topic.

Yes, I can avoid over complicating it and then lose another 350 USD and my time on Canadian immigration system. Easy and not complicated at all.
Cheers.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

https://www.lapresse.ca/elections-quebec/2022-09-07/propos-controverses-sur-l-immigration/legault-presente-ses-excuses-et-dit-vouloir-rassembler.php

(L'Étape and Victoriaville) François Legault apologizes if he associated immigration with violence on Wednesday. He assures us that he wants to "gather" on this subject, whereas he was worried earlier in the day, estimating that the number of newcomers that Ottawa wishes to welcome poses an "integration challenge" in terms of the protection of values, the safety and way of life of Quebecers.

During a press briefing in Victoriaville on Wednesday afternoon, the leader of the Coalition avenir Québec (CAQ) was concerned about the position of the government of Justin Trudeau, who wishes to welcome nearly 450,000 immigrants to the country from 2023. This threshold is increasing compared to what it was a few years ago. Mr. Legault said that this policy “poses] a great challenge of integration for the kind of society we want”. “We still have values in our society and we have talked a lot about secularism in recent years. That's one of the values. Also, respect. We see, there is a way of life at home and we want to keep it, ”said Mr. Legault.

"Quebecers are peaceful. They don't like bickering. They don't like extremists. They don't like violence. So, we have to make sure that we keep it as it is.”
François Legault, head of the CAQ

“I look at what happened in Germany and what happened in many countries. It always remains a challenge, the integration of newcomers. Canada, with the thresholds set by Mr. Trudeau, almost becomes a country in the world among those that will receive, all things considered, the most newcomers. There is an integration challenge. ", he added.

---

I've told you guys that the immigration conversation will begin very soon. He just stired the waters and although most Liberals as usual come to the rescue opposing that diversity if what makes us strong and who we are, you better believe that when the conservatives take the power, those levels will decrease considerably. The diversity Liberals are talking about :

https://www.cicnews.com/2022/09/canada-is-on-track-to-welcome-a-record-431000-immigrants-0930447.html#gs.bmtihj

This is the kind of diversity Lambda colleges and Tim Hortons burger flippers nicknamed "skilled workers" produce. You get 70% of the immigration from just 5 countries out of 195 in the world. Yup diversity.

Also, one of the reasons Canada is on track to welcome 600,000 Ukrainians by the end of the year with open work permit, which the immigration media doesn't talk too much and the Liberal government is using to balance immigration out because it is too weak to really talk about diversity. You know because, someone, somehow will get offended.

In 2025, immigration will become a hot topic during the elections and I am pretty sure that it wont be in favor anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: RSub

auzair

Star Member
Jul 31, 2022
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-06-2022
"Quebecers are peaceful. They don't like bickering. They don't like extremists. They don't like violence. So, we have to make sure that we keep it as it is.”
François Legault, head of the CAQ
That's almost funny, because of all provinces, I have heard the most negative feedback about Quebec. Almost every immigrant I have talked to says that Quebecers are the most racist towards immigrants.

In 2025, immigration will become a hot topic during the elections and I am pretty sure that it wont be in favor anymore.
It's still a bit far into the future but I hope if/when a conservative party comes into power things don't get worse for immigrants already over there in Canada.

Reactions: AlmostThere2

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
That's almost funny, because of all provinces, I have heard the most negative feedback about Quebec. Almost every immigrant I have talked to says that Quebecers are the most racist towards immigrants.
We have to define what "racist" really means, because everyone seems to have his/her "own" idea/opinion of what the word racist means.

It's still a bit far into the future but I hope if/when a conservative party comes into power things don't get worse for immigrants already over there in Canada.
For the ones already in and who do integrate and blend within the Canadian culture, nothing will change whatsoever. The others who come and stay the same, those are the ones that it is/will be hard and probably racist wherever they will decide to settle.

Reactions: auzair