+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 994371

Okay, thanks!
Is your PR card delivered? How long did it take to arrive by mail?

It's been shipped yesterday. Can see it my MyCic account. I think we both landed on same day on 27th June, YYZ. Heck, we could have been on same flight. Did you take air Canada flight from NDLS?

I received a GU on 27th August. Called them to find out my card had been sent for printing.

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
It's been shipped yesterday. Can see it my MyCic account. I think we both landed on same day on 27th June, YYZ. Heck, we could have been on same flight. Did you take air Canada flight from NDLS?

I received a GU on 27th August. Called them to find out my card had been sent for printing.
I landed at YVR. I took KLM from Delhi.
You back in India now?

Ryucnd

Star Member
Jan 21, 2022
Cornwall
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Folks, reaching out to you with an urgent request. Do the below job roles fit 2173 NOC?

Sample A:

1. Strong Knowledge in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from analysis through maintenance. He possesses strong analytical and Automation skills that he has acquired over 3 years of working as a Test Automation and Software engineer for multiple clients.
2. ICOMS domain and functionality knowledge. Overall understanding of ICOMS modules and concepts.
3. Played the role of POC for Automation by networking with various on-site teams and working with them and contributing to greater success.
4. Have proficient experience in Planning, developing scripts and writing them in NetCracker Testing Tool (NTT).
5. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Working on multiple migrations of a report analyzing tools from one client to another in short intervals.
6. Adapted the test cases into User-readable NTT scripts and executed them successfully.
7. Have been a sole Point of Contact (POC) for Automation Developing and Planning related activities for various teams.
8. Sent daily status reports for the particular Automation execution modules that are being planned, executed, and ran on different releases.
9. Worked with Development POCs and tried to resolve issues efficiently and thereby reducing the turnaround time.
10. Possess good, structured programming techniques, Debugging techniques of Automation tools, Unit Testing, System Testing, Sanity Testing, Feature Testing and Testing of Regression cases both Manual and Automation with efficiency.
11. Managing individual and groups project deadlines and deliverables.
12. Initiate and lead Client meetings, status meetings and sync-ups regularly and make sure multiple teams are on the same page.
13. Worked on multiple internal proprietary products from their initialization until delivery.

Sample B:

Collect and document clients’ and users' requirements and develop solutions and forward them to support teams after analysis.
1. Develop, maintain and extend an existing QA automation framework and test automation scripts using JavaScript, Selenium and Angular JS.
2. Able to write complex SQL queries for backend testing and work with APIs
3. Work and coordinate with multiple teams to mitigate and resolve multiple customer issues.
4. Understand application workflow and write test strategies, test plans, and test cases throughout the development lifecycle and also work with Client and UAT teams to complete the whole suite.
5. Troubleshoot and fix automation bugs and then complete Unit and Smoke tests to make sure the application works fine.
6. Understanding business requirements in order to effectively plan and design functionalities (using the latest production firmware) and finally provide critical estimates to work on the completion of Change Requests.  System testing of the developed component before release for Quality Assurance Tests and Non-production environments.
7. Execution, Analysis and Resolving of Integrated Testing Framework (ITF) case on Soap and Rest APIs for Sanity and Regression.
8. Working to plan Automation Scripts that are functionality-wise more complex and hence gaining more expertise moving further.
Perform Automation scripting code reviews and encourage best practices amongst QA and TA engineers.
9. Report QA status, as appropriate, to keep project stakeholders, both internal and external, informed on deliverables and timelines.
10. Creating and updating status reports to be sent bi-weekly to all project stakeholders.
11. Manage defect tracking (using internal tools such as NCSS, GTS, TMS & PSUP) and proactively identify risks to management; monitor and report results.
12. Work closely with Software Engineers and Testers to perform early testing on production releases prior to integration builds.  Importing Test Data into multiple servers in order to have Automation Tests performed without exceptions.
13. Continuously maintain/improve the Automation suite baseline and existing test cases in order to achieve better coverage and quality.

Ryucnd

Star Member
Jan 21, 2022
Cornwall
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Folks, reaching out to you with an urgent request. Do the below job roles fit 2173 NOC?

Sample A:

1. Strong Knowledge in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from analysis through maintenance. He possesses strong analytical and Automation skills that he has acquired over 3 years of working as a Test Automation and Software engineer for multiple clients.
2. ICOMS domain and functionality knowledge. Overall understanding of ICOMS modules and concepts.
3. Played the role of POC for Automation by networking with various on-site teams and working with them and contributing to greater success.
4. Have proficient experience in Planning, developing scripts and writing them in NetCracker Testing Tool (NTT).
5. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Working on multiple migrations of a report analyzing tools from one client to another in short intervals.
6. Adapted the test cases into User-readable NTT scripts and executed them successfully.
7. Have been a sole Point of Contact (POC) for Automation Developing and Planning related activities for various teams.
8. Sent daily status reports for the particular Automation execution modules that are being planned, executed, and ran on different releases.
9. Worked with Development POCs and tried to resolve issues efficiently and thereby reducing the turnaround time.
10. Possess good, structured programming techniques, Debugging techniques of Automation tools, Unit Testing, System Testing, Sanity Testing, Feature Testing and Testing of Regression cases both Manual and Automation with efficiency.
11. Managing individual and groups project deadlines and deliverables.
12. Initiate and lead Client meetings, status meetings and sync-ups regularly and make sure multiple teams are on the same page.
13. Worked on multiple internal proprietary products from their initialization until delivery.

Sample B:

Collect and document clients’ and users' requirements and develop solutions and forward them to support teams after analysis.
1. Develop, maintain and extend an existing QA automation framework and test automation scripts using JavaScript, Selenium and Angular JS.
2. Able to write complex SQL queries for backend testing and work with APIs
3. Work and coordinate with multiple teams to mitigate and resolve multiple customer issues.
4. Understand application workflow and write test strategies, test plans, and test cases throughout the development lifecycle and also work with Client and UAT teams to complete the whole suite.
5. Troubleshoot and fix automation bugs and then complete Unit and Smoke tests to make sure the application works fine.
6. Understanding business requirements in order to effectively plan and design functionalities (using the latest production firmware) and finally provide critical estimates to work on the completion of Change Requests.  System testing of the developed component before release for Quality Assurance Tests and Non-production environments.
7. Execution, Analysis and Resolving of Integrated Testing Framework (ITF) case on Soap and Rest APIs for Sanity and Regression.
8. Working to plan Automation Scripts that are functionality-wise more complex and hence gaining more expertise moving further.
Perform Automation scripting code reviews and encourage best practices amongst QA and TA engineers.
9. Report QA status, as appropriate, to keep project stakeholders, both internal and external, informed on deliverables and timelines.
10. Creating and updating status reports to be sent bi-weekly to all project stakeholders.
11. Manage defect tracking (using internal tools such as NCSS, GTS, TMS & PSUP) and proactively identify risks to management; monitor and report results.
12. Work closely with Software Engineers and Testers to perform early testing on production releases prior to integration builds.  Importing Test Data into multiple servers in order to have Automation Tests performed without exceptions.
13. Continuously maintain/improve the Automation suite baseline and existing test cases in order to achieve better coverage and quality.

For reference, these are "Main Duties" according to the ESDC webpage:

This group performs some or all of the following duties:
  • Collect and document users' requirements and develop logical and physical specifications
  • Research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems including mobile applications
  • Develop data, process and network models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs
  • Plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems including mobile applications
  • Assess, test, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments and applications software
  • May lead and co-ordinate teams of information systems professionals in the development of software and integrated information systems, process control software and other embedded software control systems.

Manisha Bhardwaj

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
My NOC Code is 4151 for SINP and my total EOI score is 61. I actually had put that in my SINP profile some months ago today I saw that I haven't received any EOI when they released the PNP and when I logged into the SINP portal it shows the Intended occupation to be 4152 - Social Workers, but I haven't put up any such information there. Also even in my Express entry profile, my NOC Code is 4151 and not 4152. I don't know what to do. Please help.

In Yesterday's SINP draw they issued 312 invites via Express entry and 629 From "Jobs in demand". I have the SINP EOI score of 61 and still haven't received anything (not in SINP portal or EE Portal).
How long does it take for the ITA to arrive in your account? And is there any way of fixing this NOC code issue?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
My NOC Code is 4151 for SINP and my total EOI score is 61. I actually had put that in my SINP profile some months ago today I saw that I haven't received any EOI when they released the PNP and when I logged into the SINP portal it shows the Intended occupation to be 4152 - Social Workers, but I haven't put up any such information there. Also even in my Express entry profile, my NOC Code is 4151 and not 4152. I don't know what to do. Please help.

In Yesterday's SINP draw they issued 312 invites via Express entry and 629 From "Jobs in demand". I have the SINP EOI score of 61 and still haven't received anything (not in SINP portal or EE Portal).
How long does it take for the ITA to arrive in your account? And is there any way of fixing this NOC code issue?
Look it depends on a lot of factors and your score. It is not necessary that you would get an ITA if your NOC is included in job in demand, there are lots of other applications with different scores. Sometimes it takes a while to arrive sometimes its instant. Don't worry keep praying and working hard you will get it one day.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020

Your SINP portal has your NOC as 4152 (doesn't matter how that happened, bottom line is that it happened). If NOC 4152 was not selected as part of yesterday's draw, why are you expecting an ITA?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

You must have entered the wrong NOC. That's the only way this error would have happene in your SINP profile.

There is no way to fix this error that will allow you to get ITA for the draw that already happened. All you can do is fix the NOC in your profile for future draws.

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
IT. Continuing with my current job for now. Hoping to get into contract jobs over there next year.
I'm in IT as well, may I know why you mentioned contract jobs in particular? I have done contracting in Australia most of my life, because usually it's 3-6 months and good paying. Is it same in Canada?

D

Deleted member 994371

I'm in IT as well, may I know why you mentioned contract jobs in particular? I have done contracting in Australia most of my life, because usually it's 3-6 months and good paying. Is it same in Canada?

Yes. It's more of a personal decision. I think it would suit my temperament more. It's possible to get longer contracts in Canada.