+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

ashu2111

Jul 15, 2020
I understand your concern but if I were you I would rather get in the pool get ITA and not submit the application if I don't get the documents. The profile will automatically go back to the pool. There is nothing to lose here.

60 days is still a lot of time and chances are you do get your documents in that time. And you get to submit your application.
I think you're right. I will make a profile soon. Maybe I am being too nonchalant about it, which I shouldn't.

Reactions: OneStepAtATime

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Maybe this system is what is issuing mass rejection, but I personally know of quite a few young people that have been rejected, most that went for masters and a younger one that went for his bachelor, of course, there could be something wrong with their applications, but hearing of many rejections and only one success around me kinda makes you think that there may be some truth to rejection based on country of origin, didn't Steven Meurrens tweet something to that effect? Or maybe it was a collab that Holthe did with another immigration lawyer. But I agree that if someone had taken a long hiatus from school and they were asking for a study permit, I'd evaluate their case with higher scrutiny too.
This system classifies people's application into high, medium, low class application. The rules which score the applications are unknown. It can not read the Letters of Explanation. So it does what it does, rates an application lower class. And for all you know it may be grading it on a curve. Like employers do to their reports.

I believe this system has been responsible for mass rejection.

Reactions: AlmostThere2

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
There was a court case in which Canadian supreme court explicitly ruled for dual intent.
https://www.canlii.org/en/ca/fct/doc/2019/2019fc423/2019fc423.html
The applicant had a MBA from India and was repeating her MBA in Canada. She wanted to repeat MBA after 12 years in Canada from a much better university and she also saw her prospectives in senior management positions in Canada or real-estate industry in India. Court agreed that she can have both of these intents at the time of application.
The person went on and did her MBA at a really low ranking school. So her intent to get a "Better" MBA was a BS.
Today, she works as an Associate drawing a low salary, so her "Senior Management prospective in Canada" was again a BS. Got to give it to her because her case has set a precedent for future students who encounter similar issue with IRCC.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
The person went on and did her MBA at a really low ranking school. So her intent to get a "Better" MBA was a BS.
To be honest she took up a job which did not even require a degree till 90s or so. Not to mention there has not been any revolution in that job. I guess, I have to concede Canadian universities are becoming backdoors for immigration.

cemivac

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
At last, after more than two years of never ending wait, the ITA officially came to me.

Today, I am very happy, not only because of the invitation, but because my hard work didn't go in vain and that means a lot in my book.

I wish all the best to the ones waiting.

Cheers !
Well deserved man, onto the next phase of the adventure, gotta hunt down all those documents!
May your journey be smooth. Best of luck!

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
To be honest she took up a job which did not even require a degree till 90s or so. Not to mention there has not been any revolution in that job. I guess, I have to concede Canadian universities are becoming backdoors for immigration.
Exactly. She needed a PR, so she was just blah blah ing about trying to get a prestigious MBA from a Prestigious institution like UNBC and move up the career ladder in a Senior Management position as an "Associate" at a bank located in the remotest city. Not undermining her abilities, but her argument sounded too cringe. Good for her that she won.

Reactions: AlmostThere2

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Exactly. She needed a PR, so she was just blah blah ing about trying to get a prestigious MBA from a Prestigious institution like UNBC and move up the career ladder in a Senior Management position as an "Associate" at a bank located in the remotest city. Not undermining her abilities, but her argument sounded too cringe. Good for her that she won.
You can read these kind of arguments daily in the student section of this forum.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
At last, after more than two years of never ending wait, the ITA officially came to me.

Today, I am very happy, not only because of the invitation, but because my hard work didn't go in vain and that means a lot in my book.

I wish all the best to the ones waiting.

Cheers !
Wunderbar!!! Congrats mein freund!

I didn't realize or remember you are from Albania. You have one sick coat of arm/flag, the double headed eagle!

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
You can call. I called them for my PR card and the wait time was just 7 minutes. I couldn't believe it myself.

You won't be able to see it in MyCIC account.
Okay, thanks!
Is your PR card delivered? How long did it take to arrive by mail?