+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Choupi

Jul 3, 2022
Hi guys
I am filling the post ITA forms and have some difficulties to do so, please advise !

• In the studies section I mentionned that i was a student from sept 2013 to Sept 2014.
  • In the meantime I mentionned in Personnal activities that i had an internship between March 2013 and Sept 2014. Is it okay? I put the internship and the full year of study in 2 different lines (overlap).

• Also, in the adress section I mentionned 2 different adresses for that period, as my internship was not in the same city than my university.

Is it okay ? and clear ? or should I add a LOE? If so, in which section I should add it ?

Thank you sooo much ! *

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
That is "one" of the side effects the immigration levels Canada has planned for the last few years with the Liberal leadership.

It will self-regulate even more as time passes, meaning it will get worse and create division among the population in the future. This has been tested and proved countless times, all over the world, from New York to which ever place you want to stop.

For immigration to function properly and sustainably, it has to be on point with a certain goal and preferably as a means to an end. Not to mention, in very few numbers.

I have said a number of times, Canada doesn't need anything close to the immigration levels they have planned. Especially, the number they have appointed to each category of immigration.
If you can get "natives" (and I do not mean Native Natives...) to mate with each other, this problem would not exist. All this talk of "very few numbers" does not take in account of one simple reality : Canada has a looming crisis of old people to care for and provide for and if they do not "import" massive amount of young working force, their budget will collapse. Its that simple. Baby boom produced babies but it also produced senior boom in future because sons and grandsons of baby boomers can not procreate by choice.

Actually, there is a country that is much more concerned about "Harmonious society". Its called Japan. Till very recently, it was almost impossible to become Japanese or even stay in Japan permanently. The general opinion was as anti immigrant as it gets. Certain immigrants were outright seen as "monsters" or so called "monsta-gaikokujin". The word Gaikoku-jin for immigrants actually mean outside country people. It was as in your face discrimination as it gets in Japan. Sadly for them, it did not pan out well. These days they are working really hard to attract immigrants (temporary or even permanent). There are limited takers for their immigration program though. Language and cultural barriers hurts. Funny thing is that Japanese are actually surprised by it.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Only one thing I would say is, do your research before coming.
The "research" part is overrated.

I stayed in Canada for almost 5 years before committing myself to PR. I am seeing a rapid degradation of everything around here, especially in BC. Healthcare is totally messed up to the point you can not even get emergency treatment. Broke a knee? Too bad come back in 1 month. Yeah its that bad. Need a plumber for clogged toilet? Too bad, next appointment available is 1 week away. I had two plumbers cancel their appointment on me at the last moment for fixing a water pipe leak. I see entire downtown turning into a ghost town with businesses closing right left and centre. And these businesses were running since 15-20 years. I see almost ALL clinics closing because doctors are retiring or shifting to tele health. I also see rents shooting through the roof because of increase in interest rates which have increased mortgage payment for a lot of landlords who stupidly took multi million dollar loans. I am seeing stupid NIMBY idiots who resist any change in zoning because that may just lower their home valuations.

It a mess that needs to be witnesses first hand to comprehend it. No amount of research can make you believe the fucked up condition of this place. I will suggest stay away from BC like plague. Alberta is a much better option... perhaps?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
So I had Alberta job offer, without LMIA and I said yes to job offer question in EE profile but no to Positive LMIA section. Under documents for PR application: They have asked these two:

A) Offer of Employment
B) Letter of Employment

Should I upload the same job offer I have for both sections? I saw the instructions and both questions seems to ask kind of same information.
A is a letter that a company had a opening and they offered you a position mentioning job rate, type of employment, hours they will offer and job duties they want you to perform.

B is a letter that you are working with the company, job rate, job position, type of employment, hours working per week, start and end date, job duties.

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
A is a letter that a company had a opening and they offered you a position mentioning job rate, type of employment, hours they will offer and job duties they want you to perform.

B is a letter that you are working with the company, job rate, job position, type of employment, hours working per week, start and end date, job duties.
You sure?

B) Letter of Employment

An employment letter is an official document printed on company letterhead stating that you will be employed in Canada by that company for a specified period of time. The employment letter must include your name, the details of your employment in Canada, and the company's contact information.

It may also include:

• details such as your tenure with the company
  • your title, position and duties
  • approved vacation periods (if travelling to Canada for holidays), or information about whether the company will cover all your travel expenses (if travelling on business for this company), etc

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
The "research" part is overrated.

I stayed in Canada for almost 5 years before committing myself to PR. I am seeing a rapid degradation of everything around here, especially in BC. Healthcare is totally messed up to the point you can not even get emergency treatment. Broke a knee? Too bad come back in 1 month. Yeah its that bad. Need a plumber for clogged toilet? Too bad, next appointment available is 1 week away. I had two plumbers cancel their appointment on me at the last moment for fixing a water pipe leak. I see entire downtown turning into a ghost town with businesses closing right left and centre. And these businesses were running since 15-20 years. I see almost ALL clinics closing because doctors are retiring or shifting to tele health. I also see rents shooting through the roof because of increase in interest rates which have increased mortgage payment for a lot of landlords who stupidly took multi million dollar loans. I am seeing stupid NIMBY idiots who resist any change in zoning because that may just lower their home valuations.

It a mess that needs to be witnesses first hand to comprehend it. No amount of research can make you believe the fucked up condition of this place. I will suggest stay away from BC like plague. Alberta is a much better option... perhaps?
Regardless of all this, my comment was on the situation of migrants in that particular post. They should have done research before moving, simple as that.

This is story of every country at the moment mate, Australian healthcare is no different, almost a year waiting on elective surgery, delays in ambulance staff, downtown's are ghost town after 2 years of lock downs. Pandemic changed all this mate, it will take some time to recover

Reactions: AlmostThere2

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
When you start your e-APR and complete the questionnaire , the system will generate for you all the forms you are required to complete.
System have generated two uploads for me
A) Offer of Employment
B) Letter of Employment

Here is what instructions said and I'm very confused! Looks like job offer letter should be good for both?

A) Offer of Employment -

You must provide a job offer letter from the employer who wants to hire you. It must be printed on company letterhead, and state that you will be employed permanently in Canada by that company. The letter must specify whether the job is:

• for continuous, paid, full-time work (at least 30 hours a week),
  • for work that is permanent and not seasonal,
  • skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2011 National Occupational Classification (NOC)
(Note – in most cases, the job offer must be for a permanent job. For some types of jobs, it has to be for at least one year.)

The job offer letter must include contact information for the company (address, telephone number and email address).

B) Letter of Employment

An employment letter is an official document printed on company letterhead stating that you will be employed in Canada by that company for a specified period of time. The employment letter must include your name, the details of your employment in Canada, and the company's contact information.

It may also include:

• approved vacation periods (if travelling to Canada for holidays), or information about whether the company will cover all your travel expenses (if travelling on business for this company), etc

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
System have generated two uploads for me
A) Offer of Employment
B) Letter of Employment

Here is what instructions said and I'm very confused! Looks like job offer letter should be good for both?

A) Offer of Employment -

You must provide a job offer letter from the employer who wants to hire you. It must be printed on company letterhead, and state that you will be employed permanently in Canada by that company. The letter must specify whether the job is:

• for continuous, paid, full-time work (at least 30 hours a week),
  • for work that is permanent and not seasonal,
  • skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2011 National Occupational Classification (NOC)
(Note – in most cases, the job offer must be for a permanent job. For some types of jobs, it has to be for at least one year.)

The job offer letter must include contact information for the company (address, telephone number and email address).

B) Letter of Employment

It may also include:

I am not quite sure about this, as I didn't apply with job offer. If the Employment letter covers all the things listed for both letters, then it should suffice. One thing I know is that the letter MUST state that the company will keep you for at least one year after you become PR.

Try asking this question as a thread of it's own in the forum, or in thread dedicated for applicants with job offers and/or LMIA.