+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
So I had Alberta job offer, without LMIA and I said yes to job offer question in EE profile but no to Positive LMIA section. Under documents for PR application: They have asked these two:

A) Offer of Employment
B) Letter of Employment

Should I upload the same job offer I have for both sections? I saw the instructions and both questions seems to ask kind of same information.

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
So I had Alberta job offer, without LMIA and I said yes to job offer question in EE profile but no to Positive LMIA section. Under documents for PR application: They have asked these two:

A) Offer of Employment
B) Letter of Employment

Should I upload the same job offer I have for both sections? I saw the instructions and both questions seems to ask kind of same information.

A) Offer of Employment -

You must provide a job offer letter from the employer who wants to hire you. It must be printed on company letterhead, and state that you will be employed permanently in Canada by that company. The letter must specify whether the job is:

• for continuous, paid, full-time work (at least 30 hours a week),
  • for work that is permanent and not seasonal,
  • skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2011 National Occupational Classification (NOC)
(Note – in most cases, the job offer must be for a permanent job. For some types of jobs, it has to be for at least one year.)

The job offer letter must include contact information for the company (address, telephone number and email address).

B) Letter of Employment

An employment letter is an official document printed on company letterhead stating that you will be employed in Canada by that company for a specified period of time. The employment letter must include your name, the details of your employment in Canada, and the company's contact information.

It may also include:

• details such as your tenure with the company
  • your title, position and duties
  • approved vacation periods (if travelling to Canada for holidays), or information about whether the company will cover all your travel expenses (if travelling on business for this company), etc

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
It's funny how that is seen as networking when white Canadians do it but nepotism when non-white immigrants do it.
It doesn't end there. Welcome to first world. Their hypocrisy is first class too.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
So it's possible they have verified from the bank already??
Nope. ANY Bank, worth its salt will never disclosed your financials to anyone including government unless charged in court.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
It's funny how that is seen as networking when white Canadians do it but nepotism when non-white immigrants do it.
That is "one" of the side effects the immigration levels Canada has planned for the last few years with the Liberal leadership.

It will self-regulate even more as time passes, meaning it will get worse and create division among the population in the future. This has been tested and proved countless times, all over the world, from New York to which ever place you want to stop.

For immigration to function properly and sustainably, it has to be on point with a certain goal and preferably as a means to an end. Not to mention, in very few numbers.

I have said a number of times, Canada doesn't need anything close to the immigration levels they have planned. Especially, the number they have appointed to each category of immigration.

Dentist342

Aug 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London now rroc
AOR Received.
11-12-2020
File Transfer...
01-06-2022
Med's Request
24-06-2022
Med's Done....
02-07-2022
Hi,
Aor dec 2020
Primary applicant and spouse
Vo RROC
Remed 5 july passed
Adr 1 request (pcc, schedule A) 24 june VO RS27099
Submitted 2 july 2022
Adr 2 request (proof of income) 8 july 2022 VO RS27099
Adr submitted 13 july 2022
Adr 3( proof of income again for specific period) 18 july 2022 VO changed to CF31885
Submitted 22 july 2022
Adr status we are reviewing additional document and acknowledgement mail 3 August 2022
Adr status turned to "Not applicable" 10 August 2022, background status changed to" your application is in progress".
When can we expect Ppr? It has been a long painful waiting period. Life has become stagnant. Could anyone who has similar experience kindly guide us.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Kinda sad my previous post were deleted.

Anyway, what do you guys think of this article:
Moving to Canada was harder than I thought. I'm not sure I'd do it again
Frankly speaking, what was a banker from an under developed country trying to achieve in Canada?

"I was still eager to come to Canada, hoping for better job opportunities, higher salaries and a brighter future for the kids."

If one is looking for a better opportunity, they better develop skills that are in demand in Canada. Being a Branch officer in a renowned bank is not going to cut it. My grad room mate who was a PO in a Mumbai bank did his MS in Technology Management (US) and now he is working as a Business Analyst here in US. His 3 years of Bank job experience in India became completely useless now. I know he tried to learn new software tools (Non-coding) and spent his time developing skills that are needed for the job market. SKILLS matter.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Canada has systematically eliminated all its manufacturing industry. Those that survive are directly linked with real estate. Manufacturing accounts only for 10% of GDP. Even the high tech manufacturing is absent in Canada. With the massive amount of fresh water, world class universities, highly educated population, widespread trade agreement and political acceptability world over with no sanctions you would expect it to have semiconductor fabrication industry but it is strangely missing. There are semiconductor design houses but then those have more in common with software than with manufacturing.

There is some oil and gas extraction industry but that is the extent of it.
Incidentally, the other side of the Great Lakes is filled with all sorts of industries right from Semi Conductor to Automobile to Ship Building to Food Production. All these industries need fresh water and Great Lakes has 20% of world's fresh water for less than 0.5% of the World population. London, Windsor and other cities on the shores of the Great lakes should have been industrial hubs had Canada simply followed the US industrialization trend.