+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
If the money is not a big issue, I'd keep both. God forbid something happens to your one application, if you don't want to reside in Saskatchewan, then problem solved. Congrats on getting both invitations.
But OP cannot be granted PR twice. If the application for SINP completes and is approved, the second application will be cancelled and OP will have to stay in SK.

@Seekerofita2019 depending on how far along the processing is, you might not be able to cancel it. You can go ahead and submit an application for the ITA if you can afford to lose the application fee. If it is cancelled, I think they will refund on only the RPRF fees.

Reactions: AlmostThere2

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Ok thanks! I will call one tomorrow morning.

Do I need something else from the photographer? I read a long time ago something about name on the back side or something like that... Nothing to do with my application?
Check IRCC's website. The instructions are clearly laid out there.

sidou

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
I'm expecting a ITA this round, can someone clarify me a doubt. I have got ECA for my Post Grad Diploma only and Selected one year program in Education section in EE profile. Should I mention my bachelors there(Education section in EE) as well and tell I don't have a ECA for it or I should just leave it blank?

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I'm expecting a ITA this round, can someone clarify me a doubt. I have got ECA for my Post Grad Diploma only and Selected one year program in Education section in EE profile. Should I mention my bachelors there(Education section in EE) as well and tell I don't have a ECA for it or I should just leave it blank?
You cannot add an education without doing the ECA first because the system doesn't allow you to, therefore you can only put the post grad diploma.

Out of curiosity, what were the requirements to get an AINP nomination ?

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
You cannot add an education without doing the ECA first because the system doesn't allow you
There is a question "Has XXX had an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) within the past five years for this degree, diploma or certificate?" So system does allow you to enter education without ECA.

Out of curiosity, what were the requirements to get an AINP nomination ?
I went through Tech Pathway, you need a job offer in particular industry(tech) and NOC for job offer need to be same as your previous experience NOC, also I have a sibling in Alberta.

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
Is there any Chance of 500 crs scorer before Bill C-19 implementation?
In last round before ITA there were 9600 people in pool with score above 499, 2000 people got invited, which means there are 7600 people waiting for upcoming rounds + new applicants added in past two week after Round of invitation.

See the trend for upcoming rounds, how many people are being added to pool and getting invited, you'll have a pretty good idea. Nobody can answer your question but best chance would be if IRCC start conducting slightly bigger rounds of 3000-4000, then you'll surely get ita by end of year, again all assumptions.