+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

theonlyone1

Aug 4, 2022
Egypt
Category........
FSW
Yeah you should be panicked all the time. Being calm is overrated. Try to panic and make rash decisions, that's usually the best way forward.
Right? I'm over here panicking while waiting for my IELTS results, I haven't even started my EE profile process and I feel I won't survive the whole waiting game with the ircc

Reactions: AlmostThere2

Choupi

Jul 3, 2022
Hiii guys

Do WE need to submit transcripts of all our post secondary studies ?
I mean, i have more than 10 pages for all the transcripts...

Some are saying that only diplomas are required, others are arguing about transcripts as well..
Thanks

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Those of you who recently got your PR card, could you tell me what the PR card id/number is? Is it your UCI (or last 8 digits of it) or COPR document number or something else entirely?

Also, what's the expiry date? Is it 5 years from landing or 5 years from issue?

Seekerofita2019

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
Hello,

Can someone pls reply

If someone's SINP application is in process and in the meantime his spouse get ITA from EE can he cancel/withdraw sinp process in the middle and proceed with the EE ita? Pls reply plsss plsss

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
Hello,

Can someone pls reply

If someone's SINP application is in process and in the meantime his spouse get ITA from EE can he cancel/withdraw sinp process in the middle and proceed with the EE ita? Pls reply plsss plsss
If the money is not a big issue, I'd keep both. God forbid something happens to your one application, if you don't want to reside in Saskatchewan, then problem solved. Congrats on getting both invitations.

Blah!

Jul 29, 2021
I have a query regarding my initial PR Card.

I landed on 7th July and my COPR expired on 21st July.

I have been trying to link my PR Card application to my GC Key account since last one month. However, every single time I am getting this exact same message i.e. "Based on the information you entered we found no application or the Application number does not exist in our record".
I have raised two webform informing the IRCC team of this issue with an attachment of my signed COPR document.

I have tried calling them but its impossible to get through to them owning to the record number of requests that they are flooded with.

I am not sure what to do. I am starting to worry that my application is not yet registered in the IRCC system and not sure how to go about rectifying this.

Kindly please let me know if any one can guide me in this regard.

jessicajoon

Star Member
Jan 25, 2022
Those of you who recently got your PR card, could you tell me what the PR card id/number is? Is it your UCI (or last 8 digits of it) or COPR document number or something else entirely?

Also, what's the expiry date? Is it 5 years from landing or 5 years from issue?
You still haven't received your card yet? How long as it been?

jessicajoon

Star Member
Jan 25, 2022
I have a query regarding my initial PR Card.

I landed on 7th July and my COPR expired on 21st July.

I have been trying to link my PR Card application to my GC Key account since last one month. However, every single time I am getting this exact same message i.e. "Based on the information you entered we found no application or the Application number does not exist in our record".
I have raised two webform informing the IRCC team of this issue with an attachment of my signed COPR document.

I have tried calling them but its impossible to get through to them owning to the record number of requests that they are flooded with.

I am not sure what to do. I am starting to worry that my application is not yet registered in the IRCC system and not sure how to go about rectifying this.

Kindly please let me know if any one can guide me in this regard.
Make sure you are using proper hyphen, casing for your city of birth.

Also check the date For me, I landed just before midnight but my official date is the next day.

Reactions: OneStepAtATime

Lixa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2020
Get it done professionally. Don't try to save a few bucks.
Ok thanks! I will call one tomorrow morning.

Do I need something else from the photographer? I read a long time ago something about name on the back side or something like that... Nothing to do with my application?