+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

littlestar19

May 9, 2022
It is acceptable but be ready to be highly scrutinized, as the onus of proof is on you. Many people have gamed the system by family businesses so they are on high alert, provide your pay slips, bank statements showing stated income going in, preferably contact info of clients that interacted with you personally. There was a forum member that recently received his PPR but with a lot more hoops to jump. Go back a few months back and check his case. @wonderbly was helping him...
Ohh !! I have worked for another company in the past, and I am claiming points for the same. But now, I am involved in family business, also getting paid for the same. So this talk attracted my attention!! I am just curious to know that if I am not claiming points for my present job, would it still matter?

MoveCan_ Buyhouse_

Apr 26, 2022
Middle East
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Doc's Request.
25-04-2022
AOR Received.
04-01-2021
Ohh !! I have worked for another company in the past, and I am claiming points for the same. But now, I am involved in family business, also getting paid for the same. So this talk attracted my attention!! I am just curious to know that if I am not claiming points for my present job, would it still matter?
He is referring to @imransyed. He may be able to answer your questions

Massi31

Oct 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05 august
Med's Done....
In front
Mine said worker too. Let's hope it won't be a major issue. As long as you had a Medical exam, chest x-ray, HIV test and VDRL test (for syphilis). I believe you should be safe, as these are the required tests.
Hello,

it's visitor for me too, no it's not an issue at all, don't worry.

Have a great day everyone.

Reactions: AlmostThere2

kapbas

Apr 9, 2020
Anybody with recent experience in sending Passport to London VAC for Express Entry passport request?

1. Can I send both my spouse and my passports in the same package?

2. The address the passport request letter is addressed to is not in the UK. Will this matter?

3. Also what are the fees I need to pay? I saw package transmission fee if Biometrics was not done in London VAC. My wife did her biometrics at London VAC but I did not. Can I only pay the fee for one person?

4. Any idea about the timeline? How long does it take to get the passports back from when they received it?

Starboy12

Jul 6, 2021
Worst office at the moment IMO. Mine is still with them after 4 weeks and it’s still ‘processing’ honestly, you’re better off sending somewhere else. Some people got theirs after 6/8 weeks. Some even longer. I think the London office is crazy rn also because of Ukraine.
Anybody with recent experience in sending Passport to London VAC for Express Entry passport request?

1. Can I send both my spouse and my passports in the same package?

2. The address the passport request letter is addressed to is not in the UK. Will this matter?

3. Also what are the fees I need to pay? I saw package transmission fee if Biometrics was not done in London VAC. My wife did her biometrics at London VAC but I did not. Can I only pay the fee for one person?

4. Any idea about the timeline? How long does it take to get the passports back from when they received it?

• Sad
D

Deleted member 994371

Hello everyone,

I am a FSW AOR-Feb 21 candidate.

I have updated my passport number and my current residential address atleast 4-5 months ago and informed IRCC via webform.

However, my remedical letter, my spouse's remedical letter, my spouse's BIL has arrived in email with the address printed of what I had put in the original application two years ago.
Moreover, when I went for my remedical, the passport number displayed was my old passport. The clinic manually changed it (not sure if that change is enough to sync across all IRCC systems)

I am concerned about three things:
--> when we receive the COPR, the address for the two way courier (as we have in India via VFS) will be for the old address where I dont reside any longer

--> The COPR will be issued for the previous passport number and thus leading to even more delays in corrections.
I request suggestions on how do I ensure that my residential address and my passport number is updated once and for all..I have raised webforms and have received standard responses with no result thus far.

--> I had given my biometrics showing my previous passport and they need to transfer the biometrics number etc to the new passport and I have no way of checking if they have done the same.

How do I address the above concerns folks? This is worrying me and making me lose sleep :/

Thanks!

Pretty much what @wonderbly said, first send them a web form asking them to confirm your address and afterwards (don't wait for them to reply) call them and ask them to change the address on file for you.

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
If you're not claiming points for it, you might as well be unemployed, I don't think that it'll matter, unless you use the same bank and when you submit your 6 months statement, regular deposits may raise a few eyebrows...

Reactions: littlestar19

faheem7791

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
Pretty much what @wonderbly said, first send them a web form asking them to confirm your address and afterwards (don't wait for them to reply) call them and ask them to change the address on file for you.
Thanks a lot @stirredo ; I have tried calling in the past but never got through. It was just hopeless trying to actually speak to someone..so I have just relied on webforms..Would you know a number that a good chance of getting connected from India?

MoveCan_ Buyhouse_

Apr 26, 2022
Middle East
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Doc's Request.
25-04-2022
AOR Received.
04-01-2021
Thanks a lot @stirredo ; I have tried calling in the past but never got through. It was just hopeless trying to actually speak to someone..so I have just relied on webforms..Would you know a number that a good chance of getting connected from India?
The only way you can talk to IRCC is if you are a victim of domestic violence or a refugee from Ukraine or Afghanistan (Maybe Taiwan).

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Those of you who didn't provide an address during landing; did you call the IRCC, raise a webform, fax the form or use the web portal to update the address?

The portal couldn't find my record (Lambda grads strike again), so I just sent a fax and raised a webform.

MoveCan_ Buyhouse_

Apr 26, 2022
Middle East
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Doc's Request.
25-04-2022
AOR Received.
04-01-2021
Not yet, for the Taiwanese... And the Afghans are so last year... They think we all have the attention span of a hummingbird...smh
I am nearing 3 months since ADR submission and I pray everyday and night that my application is finalized before some country wakes up and starts a new refugee crisis. I am so close to desperation that I may start asking my neighbors, random strangers on the internet to pray for my application.

Tip: This is high time somebody make a GoPrayMe website. Its like Gofundme but only thoughts and prayers. I am not an IT guy so yeah.

littlestar19

May 9, 2022
If you're not claiming points for it, you might as well be unemployed, I don't think that it'll matter, unless you use the same bank and when you submit your 6 months statement, regular deposits may raise a few eyebrows...
Its the same bank .. what do you suggest then ? Should I change my bank account?
Also, I mean if I am not claiming points for it, would it be even of a concern ? And also I didnt get you about ‘you might as well be unemployed’? Can you please explain?

D

Deleted member 994371

It takes many hours to call IRCC. Sometimes it used to take me two days of trying to get through. It requires a lot of patience but you will get through eventually.

Download TextNow or use their website (which is what I used) to make the call to IRCC helpline. The number is 1-888-242-2100.

I used to space out the calls in 15 minutes intervals.

About the addition of child request - it is very unusual. I have not seen it before. But the procedure remains the same for you. If the email mentions an email id, reply there. Otherwise, send the web form and keep calling them.