+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
Technically, you can. But IRCC is so unpredictable, they might ask you for a new one later in the process. When you submit the old one, add an LOE with the above from their website (be sure to bolden 6 months or more in a row) and make it VERY clear that:
1) you were only there for 3 months in a row (show entry and exit proof),
2) you have not been back there since.
Thanks, I will do that :)

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I have a PCC Question for PR Application, so I have lived in 3 countries afterwards I turned 18- 5 years in India, 3 in New Zealand and 5 in Australia. Aus and NZ Pcc is not an issue.

For India, I have to get it done from Embassy here in Australia, because I'm no longer Indian Citizen. It takes 4-12 weeks but I have PCC from last year in November for Canada, since November 21, I have been to India for 3 months.

This is from EE Police certificate section
For any other country

For any other country, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row.

Some countries put expiry dates on their police certificates. If you have a police certificate that expired, include it. We’ll accept it if:

• it was issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row
  • it is not for the country where you currently live

Does that mean I can use that old PCC Issued last year? because I haven't stayed for 6 months or more in a row since the certificate was issued?
Technically, you can. But IRCC is so unpredictable, they might ask you for a new one later in the process. When you submit the old one, add an LOE with the above from their website (be sure to bolden 6 months or more in a row) and make it VERY clear that:
1) you were only there for 3 months in a row (show entry and exit proof),
2) you have not been back there since.
I would strongly recommend you to get a new PCC for India. The old PCC doesnt not cover your last exit from India and hence possibility of rejection

Even if a day is missing, in past, applications have been rejected -
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/refusal-due-to-pcc.604150/

Check this -

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
Even if a day is missing, in past, applications have been rejected -
That's scary, in the case below they were a resident at time of PCC, I just went to India and few countries for purpose of travel after my PCC issue date, the information I quoted
For any other country

For any other country, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row.

Some countries put expiry dates on their police certificates. If you have a police certificate that expired, include it. We’ll accept it if:

• it was issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row
  • it is not for the country where you currently live
Is from IRCC Police certificate for EE section and they mentioned clearly the certificate must be issued after, only if you have stayed 6 months or more after issue date. If this is causing rejection, it will directly contradict their own statement correct? now I'm bit worried to use old PCC. I used same for work permit two months ago for IEC application and it went fine.

DesiPikachu

Jan 13, 2021
What's with a couple of you wanting to vote conservative for life just over immigration delays? LMAO, it seems you guys aren't aware of the previous Candian immigration debacles - which all happened under the conservative govt.
https://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/27/world/americas/27iht-canada.4.6364801.html
https://www.cicnews.com/2012/03/canadian-government-slashes-backlog-031472.html
https://www.cicnews.com/2014/02/government-eliminate-immigrant-investor-federal-entrepreneur-programs-023230.html

Backlogs have always been part and parcel of the Canadian Immigrant Experience™. Backlogs are to Canada what guns are to America.

D

Deleted member 994371

What's with a couple of you wanting to vote conservative for life just over immigration delays? LMAO, it seems you guys aren't aware of the previous Candian immigration debacles - which all happened under the conservative govt.
https://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/27/world/americas/27iht-canada.4.6364801.html
https://www.cicnews.com/2012/03/canadian-government-slashes-backlog-031472.html
https://www.cicnews.com/2014/02/government-eliminate-immigrant-investor-federal-entrepreneur-programs-023230.html

Backlogs have always been part and parcel of the Canadian Immigrant Experience™. Backlogs are to Canada what guns are to America.

Now that they are in, they want to shut the door behind them so no one new can enter.

Reactions: AlmostThere2

Massi31

Oct 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05 august
Med's Done....
In front
Hello folks,

During payment I wasn't asked to pay biometric fees (85 dollars). I've only paid the 1365dollars. Why haven't they asked for biometric?

Is it because I mentioned that I had provided B.I in 2019 for a visitor visa?

In this case, isn't temporary residence biometric different ? I've read this in Canada website, it says "even if you have gave biometric information for a temporary residence lately, you will be asked to provide them again if you apply for a PR", have they changed it?

Any insight would be appreciated.

Have a good and productive day,

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
Hello folks,

During payment I wasn't asked to pay biometric fees (85 dollars). I've only paid the 1365dollars. Why haven't they asked for biometric?

Is it because I mentioned that I had provided B.I in 2019 for a visitor visa?

In this case, isn't temporary residence biometric different ? I've read this in Canada website, it says "even if you have gave biometric information for a temporary residence lately, you will be asked to provide them again if you apply for a PR", have they changed it?

Any insight would be appreciated.

Have a good and productive day,
Biometrics are valid for 10 years, I have used mine done in 2016 for Visitor visa, IEC and PR application. If they're not asking for new, it means they have already accepted old one.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
This exactly. Immigrants are the worst enemy of immigrants. That's just how things are.
And this is visible on another facets here. Try asking for an immigrant for some kind of help related to jobs, especially the ones who get jobs relatively quicker in Canada. Suddenly they feel like they are superior and were exceptional cases to get jobs so soon and would give any kind of advice to people who weren't lucky to land jobs.

People suddenly feel all the immigrants coming after them aren't as good as they were / are.

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
And this is visible on another facets here. Try asking for an immigrant for some kind of help related to jobs, especially the ones who get jobs relatively quicker in Canada. Suddenly they feel like they are superior and were exceptional cases to get jobs so soon and would give any kind of advice to people who weren't lucky to land jobs.

People suddenly feel all the immigrants coming after them aren't as good as they were / are.
Sad but true, I attribute it to a scarcity mindset. Let's hope we won't have the same affliction...

Reactions: littlestar19

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
So in EE form: Study and languages, I have only mentioned about my one year post grad Diploma, as I'm claiming points for only "One-year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute" and not for my bachelors( 3yr+ Program) as WES had issues verifying information with my bachelors school lately, so I just applied for my post grad evaluation only with wes and went with one year program points only.

Will it effect my application at all?

Vonput

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
So in EE form: Study and languages, I have only mentioned about my one year post grad Diploma, as I'm claiming points for only "One-year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute" and not for my bachelors( 3yr+ Program) as WES had issues verifying information with my bachelors school lately, so I just applied for my post grad evaluation only with wes and went with one year program points only.

Will it effect my application at all?
I dont think so, I'm in the pool right now with an ECA WES only on my masters not on my bachelors.