Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
This is what always amazed me how can someone fake ielts because for ielts passport is your proof of ID.they take your pic and stick it on the results, to make it worse they have a unique no so that this bodies can enquire I am really surprised.
I am baffling on so many levels on what's happening up north in India.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Dudes french skills gave me chills lol.
If he learned that for immigration, I can't say anything less than great.
100%. I love people like that - take on new challenge to achieve their goals. Big ups to @OneStepAtATime, @mushymush, @ashu2111 and all the non-french speakers who learned French for the purpose of immigration. Y'all don't know yet what you have achieved, wait till you land in Canada and see the opportunities and doors that speaking French opens for you!!

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
I visited Calgary last weekend, NE is totally browns and Punjabis, felt like Brampton. I don't think that's where @ImpatientKangaroo went
No way he should be mostly somewhere near downtown or SW and sE and NW that is where most white people live definitely not NE from the way he said I think he lives in Downtown
The homes in NE is really conjususted, I am not paying 500k for that type of home because if you pay the same amount in other parts of the city then you get superb homes.

ashu2111

Jul 15, 2020
100%. I love people like that - take on new challenge to achieve their goals. Big ups to @OneStepAtATime, @mushymush, @ashu2111 and all the non-french speakers who learned French for the purpose of immigration. Y'all don't know yet what you have achieved, wait till you land in Canada and see the opportunities and doors that speaking French opens for you!!
Thanks. I think that's why the fear of not being selected or being refused PR is so horrifying (at least for me). I know that @mushymush isn't really bothered. But for me, I'd feel really devastated to learn a new language, pass multiple exams and then not being selected. Tons of money and years worth of time wasted.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
What you said is right if you know fremch sky is the limit here actually I am thinking about taking french classes.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Thanks. I think that's why the fear of not being selected or being refused PR is so horrifying (at least for me). I know that @mushymush isn't really bothered. But for for me, I'd feel really devastated to learn a new language, pass multiple exams and then not being selected. Tons of money and years worth of time wasted.
Believe me once you get in your efforts will pay off .There are so much oppurtunities here for french speakers .

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
This is what always amazed me how can someone fake ielts because for ielts passport is your proof of ID.they take your pic and stick it on the results, to make it worse they have a unique no so that this bodies can enquire I am really surprised.
Nothing to be surprised about. These guys paid 14L INR to get fake scores. That's 22K+ CAD. That is shit load of money to buy off people. Just multiple that money by 950 and those 950 are just the ones who got caught. There is HUGE money at play here so this doesn't surprise me at all.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I think you guys have misunderstood me ,I have never said that flipping burgers is bad ,because at the end of the day we all have to put the food on the table.
What @cansha said is right I admire people who doesn't depend on hand outs.
Even though I complain about my landlord, I think many fail to understand the point he gave me an opportunity to start in Canada without a credit score nothing, many people won't do that,His behavior might be unacceptable in many cases but as I always say I don't think he is a bad person.

This is what I am against flipping burgers in some cases ,here I have seen students (I was also once a student in US) Just come here to work ,they don't have any clue about their course work and fooling the system ,just to have some temporary comfort and rude behavior (but again no judging, it is their life) and we pay taxes thing and the feeling of entitlement.

Similarly I went to NE calgary, where most Indians live believe me that area looks really rich and the housing price is very high in that side(I didn't like the neighborhood though becauseof the way homes are constructed),so I think they are really doing good,I think indians stick to themselves not because they are looking for cheap suburbs (atleast in calgary) but they want to stay with in their community (which I am not a big fan)
I am a person who always support people who work hard /smart to make a life irrespective of color ,nationality and religion, Many people in my life gave me chances and opportunities for example my manager in US he was a Mexican, my previous director a black guy,now a French guy.
So if I have given vibes of not liking people that is wrong ,I might be critical but at the end of the day I don't hate anyone.
That comment on flipping burgers wasn't really aimed at you per se. I apologize if you felt it was meant like that.

I agree with you that there are some students who come to Canada with the objective of working odd jobs while taking a almost fake study permit. But I think the Canada government and institutes are equally complicit in that. They know those courses are bogus and they are making money off SP and tuition fees etc. No one would admit but that is also another "business" of selling PRs. And they kind of know what these students are up to but these institutes go-on. Students on the other hand have figured out a loophole and they are exploiting it. But I believe they are not the only ones at fault here.

ashu2111

Jul 15, 2020
Nothing to be surprised about. These guys paid 14L INR to get fake scores. That's 22K+ CAD. That is shit load of money to buy off people. Just multiple that money by 950 and those 950 are just the ones who got caught. There is HUGE money at play here so this doesn't surprise me at all.
I wonder how did these scumbags passed the US visa interview. For Canada, there aren't any interviews but for the US, you're supposed to outline your plans during studies and demonstrate intention to leave the US. I know some really decent people getting rejected for US visa and it pains me to think that these guys were accepted.

littlestar19

May 9, 2022
No doubt from which region you belong, what is wrong is wrong.
The only thing which is quite understandable is that when a few people from a large community commit any wrong things, you cant blame the entire community for that. Such people exist everywhere in the world.
So if majority of the people are right, on the contrary, they would also be considered like those few people who fool the system and take place of deserving and honest candidates (which I believe is not right).

Reactions: OneStepAtATime

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
More precisely, these are the folks that any immigration system in the world needs to be wary of. Not only they come by giving fake information, they are too hard to find coz they live inside 7 elevens and motels in Rural America and Canada. I have seen several such folks sitting in cash register of gas stations and am pondering on how the fk he/she got in here. Now I know how.

950 from Gujarat used fake IELTS scores to move to US, Canada
Hmm prices increased a bit. used to be 11 lakhs per ielts certificate, 4 yrs ago. Inflation is affecting everything and everyone.

littlestar19

May 9, 2022
This is something very very unjustified. I am surprised too, how people even gather the courage to do such wrong things. Such people dont deserve to pass through the loop holes of the system and block the way for other deserving, honest people and for the ones who have put so much efforts to immigrate to a country.