+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

littlestar19

May 9, 2022
Pure virgin FSW-Outland got RFV email couple of hours ago.

Been a lonely journey...

It is 618 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date.

Or 1 year, 8 months, 11 days excluding the end date.

Or 20 months, 11 days excluding the end date.

IELTS CLB9, ECA & ITA SEPT 2020
MEDS,PCC etc.. NOV 2020
AOR NOV 2020
BMR JAN 2021
. NOTHING HAPPENED
. NOTHING HAPPENED
. QUESTIONING LIFE CHOICES.
. BLAMING LIFE DECISIONS
CURSING THE DESTINY
ONE GUY ON KUBEIR'S CHANNEL SAYS IN FEBRUARY 2022 GO FOR UPFRONT REMEDS
UPFRONT REMEDS PASSED FEB 2022
UPFRONT PCC MAR 2022
UPFRONT SCHEDULE A MAY 2022
ALSO RAISED ♾️ WEBFORMS
PCC & POF ADR JUNE 2022
RFV AUG 2022

None of the Gods from any religion came to my rescue, my observations, decisions, intellect and my parents support are the only things that came handy.

So, to all who thinks God is giving PPR wake up and get your thoughts in order. Actions defines the character not God/Religion.

Feel free to ping me in the personal chat for any questions & stay optimistic!
Congratulations !!!!

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021

Been a lonely journey...

It is 618 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date.

MEDS,PCC etc.. NOV 2020
AOR NOV 2020
BMR JAN 2021
. NOTHING HAPPENED
. NOTHING HAPPENED
. BLAMING LIFE DECISIONS
CURSING THE DESTINY
UPFRONT PCC MAR 2022
ALSO RAISED ♾️ WEBFORMS
PCC & POF ADR JUNE 2022
RFV AUG 2022

None of the Gods from any religion came to my rescue, my observations, decisions, intellect and my parents support are the only things that came handy.

So, to all who thinks God is giving PPR wake up and get your thoughts in order. Actions defines the character not God/Religion.

Congrats bro ,really happy for you.
Any info you/anyone need on calgary/planning to come to calgary, feel free to reach out to me.

Last edited:

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Usually I am very critical to Indians/Desi (I am an indian) but today I observed something actually not today for the last 6 yrs of stay in Western world.
For the last 6 yrs ,I have never seen an Indian homeless or drug addict on the street. I have even seen Asians but not Indians ,seems like guys are doing pretty good for themselves.

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020

Been a lonely journey...

MEDS,PCC etc.. NOV 2020
AOR NOV 2020
BMR JAN 2021
. NOTHING HAPPENED
. NOTHING HAPPENED
. BLAMING LIFE DECISIONS
CURSING THE DESTINY
UPFRONT PCC MAR 2022
ALSO RAISED ♾️ WEBFORMS
PCC & POF ADR JUNE 2022
RFV AUG 2022

Congrats dude!!! Happy for you!!

armitabbsn

Oct 6, 2020
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I dont see why many say the crs cant get to 490s in this year.?
Assuming they add 250 ITAs per draw, I guess in mid November it would get below 500
Correct me if Im making any mistake

Ultraxion

May 10, 2022
I dont see why many say the crs cant get to 490s in this year.?
Assuming they add 250 ITAs per draw, I guess in mid November it would get below 500
Correct me if Im making any mistake
+250 won't go on forever. there are consistently ~1000 ppl entering the pool, in the range 501-600, in between 2 draws. And don't forget there are always ~700-800 PNP for each draw. there are now ~8000 ppl in the pool with 501-600 and there are 10 more draws for 2022. Do the math.

Choupi

Jul 3, 2022
Hiiii guys
Missed the draw by 1 point
Okay ...now we Can focus on the future, providing IRCC doesn't decide to stop everything or make a CEC draw or ...or ...
We aim to prepare Everything for the next draw, in order to sumbit it in 2-3 days (yes our ielts is expiring )
My question is : are the docs accepted even if they are made 1 week prior to ITA ? (PCC, medical, mariage certificate , ref letter ..)?

Thanks so much for your answers ...
Hang in there...

D

Deleted member 994371

Hiiii guys
Missed the draw by 1 point
Okay ...now we Can focus on the future, providing IRCC doesn't decide to stop everything or make a CEC draw or ...or ...
We aim to prepare Everything for the next draw, in order to sumbit it in 2-3 days (yes our ielts is expiring )
My question is : are the docs accepted even if they are made 1 week prior to ITA ? (PCC, medical, mariage certificate , ref letter ..)?

Thanks so much for your answers ...
Hang in there...

Your score will be locked to the day you submitted your documents and received something called Acknowledgment of Receipt (commonly known as AOR).

If you can manage to submit your documents and get an AOR before your IELTS expires, you should be good.

empra2r

Aug 4, 2022
Hey everyone, in 2 draws since the resumption of all program draws, we have seen a fall of 24 points in cut off scores. I'm not sure whether can do this math or take this as a logical pattern to decide on, but most probably those in 470s-480s could be still hopeful for this year I guess...Now the cutoff score stands at 533, and assuming even a 10 points decrease per draw, I guess it would take 5-6 draws to reach those levels?