FSW WORLDWIDE

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
@ElvisRamaj
Hey ! I am claiming points for a job that I quit last year( 07/18-09/21). I am not claiming points for the job that I am currently doing.
•Would it be okay to not mention the current job?
• Would it create any trouble if I quit my current job before I expect and ITA and tell them I am unemployed when I ll submit the file?
•Would I have to give proof for the monthly salary from present company in my bank statement for POF ? Meaning do we need to provide proof of every incoming entry in the bank statement for past 6 months?
Thanks in advance.
In your profile, just mention your first job, since you are claiming points for it. For your current job, you can put it in your personal history after the ITA.

For the job you are claiming points, at minimum you should provide your first and last monthly salary. In my opinion, provide the whole three years, they are just 4 to 6 pages max.

littlestar19

May 9, 2022
In your profile, just mention your first job, since you are claiming points for it. For your current job, you can put it in your personal history after the ITA.

For the job you are claiming points, at minimum you should provide your first and last monthly salary. In my opinion, provide the whole three years, they are just 4 to 6 pages max.
Thanks much !!!
Last one hopefully . .
Can you tell if its okay to be unemployed/idle currently while submitting file ? Or its better to stay on job ?

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW